That sounds great kaka, and should help me leverage AT&T.
    10-25-09 08:59 PM
    Tell us the secret kaka.

Beast I am willing to bet, he will be like wack-A-mole. That's awesome they burn that clean, should bake dinner much easier.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Next year, they'll burn even cleaner with SCR, a urea that is injected into the exhaust chamber to really dampen down the oxides. Supposed to come with a nice boost in power and economy, but I won't be seeing one for about 3 more years, since mine is new.

10-25-09 09:13 PM
    That's way cool Beast. Wonder what kind of additives they're using, and the potential cancer risk they'll find, *cough cough* down the road.
    10-25-09 09:29 PM
    I know Ed, I need to go through them and see what I've got. That sounds like a good plan Kasi. Do you know if they offer UMA calling with it?

I'm not sure. I don't use UMA calling so I didn't think to ask. The plans are that "Project Dark" thing that they have been talking about in the forums. They just went live today. The only downside is depending on how far along you are in your contract you may have to pay an ETF to switch to the non-contract rate plan; they'll look that info up in their computers. I have more than a year left but didn't have to pay it. You also have to pay a $35 migration fee for the first two lines that are changed.

That sounds great kaka, and should help me leverage AT&T.
    Hopefully it does help you. I know most carriers will work with you when you present to them deals that other carriers have.

10-25-09 09:31 PM
    Yeah, I was looking at that project dark tonight. Looked interesting, and a blessing you didn't have to pay a penalty to join in early.
    10-25-09 09:36 PM
    That's way cool Beast. Wonder what kind of additives they're using, and the potential cancer risk they'll find, *cough cough* down the road.
    They've been using SCR in Europe for at least a decade, they call it AdBlue over there. Who knows what the future holds, though.

10-25-09 09:43 PM
    Sounds like a lot of my posts lately Beast. People complaining about not getting this or that for their old devices, instead of being excited about technology moving forward.

Goodnight everybody. I'll see you before sunrise.

yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-25-09 10:35 PM
    Dang it! Hitting the shower.

10-26-09 05:11 AM
    G'morning Wulf, I love listening to BBScanner for hours. Ya just never know what kind of calls you will hear!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-26-09 06:00 AM
    Morning ! I have enough surprises with the voices in my head.

10-26-09 06:08 AM
    Morning ! I have enough surprises with the voices in my head.

Lmfao, sorry I had a brain fart and forgot what I was going to say!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-26-09 06:26 AM
    Ahhh, that's what I smelled.

10-26-09 06:44 AM
    Ahhh, that's what I smelled.

lol! I so want internet now, I really want to shrink a OS the way I want it to be setup. I've been looking for a zip of an OS but a no go!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-26-09 06:47 AM
    What'd you get for your birthday? Anything cool - I like PF Chang's too. There's one not too far from us at Park Meadows - the upscale Mall in the Denver area. Pretty nice lunches.

hi Mikey - the hubby & kids got me another color of classic short Ugg boots in an eggplant purple I love 'em!
    Oh! PF Changs is soooooo good! They are in the upscale mall by us too!

10-26-09 06:53 AM
    g'morn Pop and Tripster and any
    How is everyone this morn?
    YANKEES won last night!! WOO! HOO!

Last edited by ScorpionPrincess; 10-26-09 at 07:32 AM.
    10-26-09 06:55 AM
    Morning Mom! Back to lurking I go.

10-26-09 07:07 AM
    Dropped my load already, waiting for the the clock to catch up now, and getting ready to go truck it up.

Good morning, all. Still have a few minutes to nod off. But I'll probably post a few instead.

10-26-09 07:59 AM
    hi BK - have a good day

10-26-09 08:02 AM
    Dropped my load already, waiting for the the clock to catch up now, and getting ready to go truck it up.

Good morning, all. Still have a few minutes to nod off. But I'll probably post a few instead.

Pfffahahaha Lol.

Good morning losers! And Shelli
    10-26-09 08:16 AM
    Morning Beast and Gluteus Maximus! It's still foggy out here. Plain bizarre, if it wasn't 70 you'd swear it was going to snow. Had to change my signature. Lame without a sense of humor.

I find it hard to believe someone can't see the humor in my former signature.[/SIZE]

10-26-09 08:39 AM
    Morning Beast and Gluteus Maximus! It's still foggy out here. Plain bizarre, if it wasn't 70 you'd swear it was going to snow. Had to change my signature. Lame without a sense of humor.

I find it hard to believe someone can't see the humor in my former signature.[/SIZE]

Hey Wolfie They deleted my sig a few days ago, so I just put it right back up

Going to London today... One of my friends wants to put ricer exhaust on his little truck... I sure as heck wont be riding in that thing anymore
    10-26-09 08:50 AM
    Pfffahahaha Lol.

Good morning losers! And Shelli
    hi BRAD how are you today?
    Hmm-a ricer exhaust on a lil truck! That's gonna sound interesting and maybe loud in the cab while driving I would think! Have fun!

10-26-09 09:11 AM
    hi BRAD how are you today?
    Hmm-a ricer exhaust on a lil truck! That's gonna sound interesting and maybe loud in the cab while driving I would think! Have fun!

I'm doing alright I told him not to do it. Loud exhaust sounds stupid on vehicles with little engines (no offense to those losers out there ) It's like a 2.0L 4 cyl... You couldn't buy a smaller truck if you wanted to.
    10-26-09 09:16 AM

That's *bullbeep*, they should go into the storm troopers forum. Just for that I'm going to rebel! Viva La Signature!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-26-09 09:16 AM
    What kind of html code do I need so I can have the link say something different but direct them to the link. Example: instead of saying http://, it would just say Tripster? I am going to goolge it too, just thought ya'll could help me out faster!
    EDIT: Testing again!

Last edited by Tripster; 10-26-09 at 09:42 AM.
    10-26-09 09:36 AM
86,775 ... 22392240224122422243 ...