im doing good mom, excited about tonight haha i cant wait go to pig out haha, how bout you?
    I'm doin ok, just tired. You have a great time tonight....I love italian food. There's a place around by me also called "Good Fellas" and it is true italian food-delish! No such thing as chicken parm on the menu!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 07:45 AM
    yea i love italian food, my all time fav lol, im tired too, i herd about your messed up dream that sucks
    10-21-09 07:53 AM
    Its okay shelli, she's done this before.

I know, but it still sucks to have to deal with it
    yea i love italian food, my all time fav lol, im tired too, i herd about your messed up dream that sucks
    yea thanks, I haven't had one is soooo long, I thought they were gone for good I just hope this doesn't start a whole new can of worms now, or I'll be getting a gun to keep under my pillow! Lol

10-21-09 08:12 AM
    Hello everyone. So I'm having issues with my media card & a corrupt file. I started a thread. Here's the link if anyone has any advice for me. May as well take credit for it
    Thanks!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/corr...a-card-342645/

10-21-09 09:40 AM
    Finally! I haven't been able to connect all morning. Haven't had that problem since I had my 8320.
    Good Morning evbdy!

10-21-09 10:06 AM
    Morning paw

10-21-09 11:04 AM
    Hiya Shi girl! *hug

10-21-09 11:09 AM
    Our bulk chemical supplies are all going out to bid and I have salesmen coming out of the woodwork! They all know they have to win a bid to become sole provider - and I don't have any wiggle room. I just thank them and send them on to City Hall. Some of them are really good, and I hope some win their bids, but I can't help them. That would be unethical and dishonest.

10-21-09 11:14 AM
    So you're saying you're not on the take Mike ?

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-21-09 01:35 PM
    hi everyone-just a quickie drive-hi/bye!

10-21-09 02:51 PM
    So you're saying you're not on the take Mike ?
    Um, uh not meee! Lol, jail doesn't sound too good, I can't bend over far enough to grab my ankles.

10-21-09 03:23 PM
    Actually, I am the one you want watching your tax dollars. I hate when my peers act like they have unlimited funds. And I don't think just because there's so much in a budget one has to spend it all, that mindset isses me off!

10-21-09 03:27 PM
    Hey everyone! It's been a quiet one around here today.

10-21-09 05:31 PM
    hey Mikey & Kasi!
    Yep, it sure has been quiet today Kasi. Everyone must be super busy-lol.
    How is everyone tonight?

10-21-09 06:21 PM
    hey Mikey & Kasi!
    Yep, it sure has been quiet today Kasi. Everyone must be super busy-lol.
    How is everyone tonight?

Hi Shelli! I'm doing good. About to break out my laptop and do some customization to a theme of mine that someone requested until Steve gets home. Woo, more OT!

You know, every time someone asks me to customize a theme I wish I had it in me to be like other theme builders and require them to donate for it. I can't do that to others though, no matter how appealing the thought of those extra few bucks per one would be. I know how tight money can be sometimes and I just can't do that to people.

How are you tonight?

10-21-09 06:36 PM
    Hi Shelli! I'm doing good. About to break out my laptop and do some customization to a theme of mine that someone requested until Steve gets home. Woo, more OT!

You know, every time someone asks me to customize a theme I wish I had it in me to be like other theme builders and require them to donate for it. I can't do that to others though, no matter how appealing the thought of those extra few bucks per one would be. I know how tight money can be sometimes and I just can't do that to people.

How are you tonight?

woo hoo for the ot! And woo hoo your working another theme! You go girl! lol!
    Yea, I understand what you mean about charging the few bucks for the theme, but then understanding some people don't have the $$$ to spend-i think its very generous of you to be able to put your time in like that
    Eh, I've been battling some stomach thing today, I've been queasy all day since I woke up earlier this morn from that nasty nightmare I had-and I'm exhausted cuz I missed out on some sleep, so honestly, I can't wait to plant my azz in bed to sleep tonight & hope my stomach feels better tomorrow!
    Btw - jason if your lurking-i just saw your post-thanks for the *hug*

10-21-09 06:56 PM
    woo hoo for the ot! And woo hoo your working another theme! You go girl! lol!
    Yea, I understand what you mean about charging the few bucks for the theme, but then understanding some people don't have the $$$ to spend-i think its very generous of you to be able to put your time in like that
    Eh, I've been battling some stomach thing today, I've been queasy all day since I woke up earlier this morn from that nasty nightmare I had-and I'm exhausted cuz I missed out on some sleep, so honestly, I can't wait to plant my azz in bed to sleep tonight & hope my stomach feels better tomorrow!

I hate seeing all those premium themes that go up for $5/$6 a theme. It's ridiculous how much some of these people charge for them. If someone offers to donate I won't reject it, but I'm not going to ask it of them.

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes that you feel better tomorrow and don't have another nightmare tonight.

10-21-09 07:47 PM

No problem Pink. That's what friends do...they try their best to comfort each other in times of discomfort.

*waits for the proctology and gynocology jokes to erupt*
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 10-21-09 at 07:59 PM.
    10-21-09 07:56 PM
    No problem Pink. That's what friends do...they try their best to comfort each other in times of discomfort.

*waits for the proctology and gynocology jokes to erupt*
    You never comfort me in times of discomfort Lol
    10-21-09 08:12 PM
    You never comfort me in times of discomfort Lol
    That's because you don't have a sweet bone in your body. Plus....you're a dude. I don't hug dudes very often.
    10-21-09 08:37 PM
    Ello ya'll, just doing a drive by to see how everyone is doing? I think the guy who hit me moved to another country, I'm not sure but now got to talk to a private investigator. Fun fun fun! I'll be a lurkin! ]

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-21-09 08:45 PM
    That's because you don't have a sweet bone in your body. Plus....you're a dude. I don't hug dudes very often.
    Lol That's cool, because I'm not much into hugging guys either I only try and hug someone if I know it's going to make them uncomfortable... See? I'm kind of sweet. Hahaha
    10-21-09 08:47 PM
    I've got a sweet bone for you Jason.

Hello .

yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-21-09 09:00 PM
    I've got a sweet bone for you Jason.

Hello .

Heya Wulf! I'm exhausted and weirdly enough still got energy!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-21-09 09:07 PM
    Found a new place to work at. I've heard bad things from people who used to work there, but I figure I'll give it a shot... Even if it means going from a crap job at $9.50 to a crap job at $13.00
    10-21-09 09:29 PM
86,775 ... 22212222222322242225 ...