Shi hope your able to get some sleep.
    Hey Kasi - how are you doin? my house was the other way around lol-it was too hot in my house & a comfortable 55 outside! Shorts weather

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm good. It got up to 66 here today but I swear it was only 40something in our apartment. I was wearing a hoodie & had a fleece throw blanket wrapped around my shoulders & I was still cold.

While tempted to dive into the weather convo, you guys probably don't want to hear it. I'm just happy to be heading home finally. How's everyone this evening?

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

I'm doing good. Going to try to get some sleep tonight so I can get up at a fairly decent time tomorrow.

That's great Wolfy I'm just sitting here... Not too excited about work tomorrrow... Maybe I'll fall down the stairs and break my leg, need a few weeks off Wouldn't that be sweet?
    You at least need to get hurt at work. That way you can collect workmen's comp for those few weeks you are out. Otherwise you'll be out of work with no income...

10-20-09 09:58 PM
    Hello TBL how's it goin? Kasi it actually got really nice here today! It had to have been a little above 70. Come a lil farther south girlie! Its supposed to be even warmer tomorrow which is great because I need to dry out my 500 potted plants before I bring them in for the winter. I'm sooo late on that one!

10-20-09 10:06 PM
    I'm good. It got up to 66 here today but I swear it was only 40something in our apartment. I was wearing a hoodie & had a fleece throw blanket wrapped around my shoulders & I was still cold.

I'm doing good. Going to try to get some sleep tonight so I can get up at a fairly decent time tomorrow.

You at least need to get hurt at work. That way you can collect workmen's comp for those few weeks you are out. Otherwise you'll be out of work with no income...

Hahaha I like that idea

Hello TBL how's it goin? Kasi it actually got really nice here today! It had to have been a little above 70. Come a lil farther south girlie! Its supposed to be even warmer tomorrow which is great because I need to dry out my 500 potted plants before I bring them in for the winter. I'm sooo late on that one!

You grow your plants outside? I keep mine inside, so you don't have the cops snooping around. Or people stealing them
    10-20-09 10:17 PM
    Silly boy those plants are always well hidden...even when they are kept outdoors

10-20-09 10:24 PM
    Silly boy those plants are always well hidden...even when they are kept outdoors

I've never been good at hide and seek I've got good sales productivity though Pfft... What am I doing looking for jobs online? I can make $1500 a month working from home
    10-20-09 10:38 PM
    Anyhow, I gota get some sleep so I'm not too grumpy at work tomorrow Got some more places I'm going to apply to when I get home aswell Catch you dirt bags later.
    10-20-09 10:53 PM

Hi Blondie! It was beautiful outside here today too. Tomorrow is suppose to be in the 70s. The problem is that its cold inside. I think I may spend a good portion of tomorrow outside if I can.

Hahaha I like that idea

You grow your plants outside? I keep mine inside, so you don't have the cops snooping around. Or people stealing them
    I thought you would.

I'm thinking about going outside around 1 to try to see the meteor shower that I'm hearing is suppose to happen tonight. I don't know if I'm comfortable enough with the area yet to go outside this late by myself.

10-20-09 10:56 PM
    Hi Kasi and Blondie! How are you girls tonight? It was in the 70's yesterday and in the 60's this morning. Right now it's drizzling, and we'll have black ice for the drive into work tomorrow, yuck!

10-20-09 11:05 PM
    oh my word I am so tired I could sleep another 12 hours straight easily....
    10-20-09 11:23 PM
    Hey everyone!

Oh my gosh. This isn't right; it's colder inside my apartment than it is outside.

Shi, I'm glad you found your mom. And I'm sorry about what she said. I can imagine how much that must have hurt to hear her say that.

Thanks, its alright use to hearing things like that from her.
    10-20-09 11:29 PM
    It might be time for some tough love with Mom Shi, if you can. I would not contact her, or pay her bills or anything. Let her come to you and act like a Mom.

10-20-09 11:31 PM
    I know it would be hard though.

10-20-09 11:35 PM
    It might be time for some tough love with Mom Shi, if you can. I would not contact her, or pay her bills or anything. Let her come to you and act like a Mom.

Yeah and if I do that it will be another month before I see her or hear from her again....
    10-20-09 11:35 PM
    Woohoo! I found my Blackberry disk!

10-21-09 02:17 AM
    Woohoo! I found my Blackberry disk!

yayy!!! Where was it at? The first place you looked or the last?
    10-21-09 02:19 AM
    Hi everyone......just had a terrible nightmare, woke up trembling, and have been up for just about an hour at this point. this sucks

10-21-09 02:40 AM
    Hi everyone......just had a terrible nightmare, woke up trembling, and have been up for just about an hour at this point. this sucks

im sorry *hugs*
    10-21-09 02:45 AM
    Thanks Shi. I haven't had a one in a long time, amd idk what caused this one to happen. The only thing I can think of that I did differently was drink cold green tea. Idk. And I'm probably driving myself crazy trying to figure it out.

10-21-09 02:50 AM
    Thanks Shi. I haven't had a one in a long time, amd idk what caused this one to happen. The only thing I can think of that I did differently was drink cold green tea. Idk. And I'm probably driving myself crazy trying to figure it out.

who knows, may just been something in the back of your mind when you went to sleep. Or just came out of no where. Hope it doesnt come back.
    10-21-09 02:54 AM
    I'm gonna try to go back to sleep, other wise I'm gonna be worth nothing but chop liver in the a.m., and that will be in another 2-1/2 hrs.

10-21-09 02:54 AM
    I hope it doesn't decide to return either. thanks Shi. Good night.

10-21-09 02:56 AM
    night night think of bunnys and flowers
    10-21-09 02:59 AM
    yayy!!! Where was it at? The first place you looked or the last?
    I wasn't looking for it at all tonight. I went into my laptop bag to get another disk for my computer and there it was! Of course it was in the most obvious place for it to be I just didn't look there because I didn't think I put it there.

I'm gonna try to go back to sleep, other wise I'm gonna be worth nothing but chop liver in the a.m., and that will be in another 2-1/2 hrs.

Good night Shelli!

10-21-09 04:06 AM
    I wasn't looking for it at all tonight. I went into my laptop bag to get another disk for my computer and there it was! Of course it was in the most obvious place for it to be I just didn't look there because I didn't think I put it there.

Good night Shelli!

at least you found it
    10-21-09 04:43 AM
    Morning girls! panda I'm sorry your mother is being so difficult, and I would have to agree with Mike. It may be hard, but you shouldn't let her use you, it's not right. Yay kaka! I've done the same before myself, and wondered WTF I was thinking, not thinking of the obvious. Doh!

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-21-09 04:47 AM
86,775 ... 22192220222122222223 ...