I'm not doin nothin shelli, should be cleaning but I need to sleep in a few hours so I'll prbly start doing some of it this week. I need to get rid of clothes and stuff that I'm to fat to wear now.
    Hi kasi! Whatcha up to?
    Yay for heat brad! Of course its pretty warm here right now so I don't have to worry about that lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol, it was -1 C (About 30 F)the other day when I was going to work for 8 Shaking the whole way to work... Couldn't even set my phone to offline because my fingers were too numb by the time I got to work. Had to keep the window cracked open a bit so the window didn't fog up as bad. I hate this weather. Atleast if we had some snow on the ground I'd be happy... Instead it's just cold, no snow, no thunderstorms or anything
    10-19-09 02:21 PM
    hello again Kasi lol

Lol. How are you today?

Hey losers! Got my heater for my car Really pumps out the heat too. Got an investment back today with a good bit of interest too
    Hi Brad.

I'm not doin nothin shelli, should be cleaning but I need to sleep in a few hours so I'll prbly start doing some of it this week. I need to get rid of clothes and stuff that I'm to fat to wear now.
    Hi kasi! Whatcha up to?
    Yay for heat brad! Of course its pretty warm here right now so I don't have to worry about that lol

Not a lot. I'm putting away what clothes I can without a second dresser.. Then I don't know. Steve may not be home tonight because they got a wreck today so I have no clue what I'm going to do all night. I might hook our computer up and work on another theme or something. I'll have to find something to do to pass the time until I get tired tonight.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 10-19-09 at 02:26 PM.
    10-19-09 02:24 PM
    well Shi, what ever you don't get done today will still be there tomorrow for ya.
    Hey BRAD - great so now your azz will be toasty warm again! YAY You! lol.

10-19-09 02:26 PM
    That's cold brad I would die in cold weather lol
    I've been there kasi, not fun when there's nothing to do
    Yeah I know shelli, I'm not worried about it, I'll get to it when I get to it

10-19-09 02:31 PM
    Lol. How are you today?

Not a lot. I'm putting away what clothes I can without a second dresser.. Then I don't know. Steve may not be home tonight because they got a wreck today so I have no clue what I'm going to do all night. I might hook our computer up and work on another theme or something. I'll have to find something to do to pass the time until I get tired tonight.

I'm doing good thanks-catchin up on house work as usual although, it never gets completely done!
    I know how you feel with the whole working late nights thing also. My husband works late most of the time, usually with no choice cause its a utility co & he's a foreman, so when ot calls upon him-he must go & send his workers to the jobs. I use those nights to catch up on tv shows, movies, read a book & I usually end up sleeping on the couch! Lol.

10-19-09 02:31 PM

that's exactly what I do too

10-19-09 02:32 PM
    Hey Kasi Still unpacking huh?

Yeah Shelli. Wouldn't have wanted to wait much longer

It's not that bad in the winter. Just have to dress warm. Best part about living in Canada It's more fun to drive on the roads. You can ski and board. Snow ball fights or building snowmen in the roads so people have to drive around hehehe
    10-19-09 02:44 PM
    That's cold brad I would die in cold weather lol
    I've been there kasi, not fun when there's nothing to do

Yep, it's no fun at all. I'm hoping the leasing office will call today and say it's fine for us to have Direct Tv. I doubt they will though, since they said it could take till Wed. to hear back from the corporate office.

I'm doing good thanks-catchin up on house work as usual although, it never gets completely done!
    I know how you feel with the whole working late nights thing also. My husband works late most of the time, usually with no choice cause its a utility co & he's a foreman, so when ot calls upon him-he must go & send his workers to the jobs. I use those nights to catch up on tv shows, movies, read a book & I usually end up sleeping on the couch! Lol.

Same here!

I'm used to him working late nights from his last job. He may not be home at all. If they are out at the wreck too late or if it's too far from here the company will put the guys up in a hotel for the night. I'm glad he is getting OT already though. We could use the extra in his paycheck. First thing tomorrow morning they have a scene to clean up too, but that one isn't an emergency job.

We still don't have TV and the only books I have with me are Twilight & New Moon; both I have read numerous times. I'll probably end up working on a theme or playing Need For Speed: Carbon City all night.

10-19-09 02:50 PM
    Hey Kasi Still unpacking huh?

It's not that bad in the winter. Just have to dress warm. Best part about living in Canada It's more fun to drive on the roads. You can ski and board. Snow ball fights or building snowmen in the roads so people have to drive around hehehe
    It's just clothes. I was going to wait until we found a dresser but I need something to do to keep me busy. All of the stuff that isn't going into the closet will be going back into a box for now.

10-19-09 03:10 PM
    I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that they say you can get direct TV

10-19-09 03:21 PM

LOL! Snowmen in the middle of the street! That's great! Lmfao! My kids have snowball fights accross the street, and they wind up pegging the cars driving by sometimes! Oops!

10-19-09 03:22 PM
    It's just clothes. I was going to wait until we found a dresser but I need something to do to keep me busy. All of the stuff that isn't going into the closet will be going back into a box for now.

Oh I see Been looking for jobs yet? Try online. You can say what city you're looking in and it'll give you a list of employers that are looking. Alot easier than dropping of resumes everywhere and hoping they might need someone I applied at a cellphone store 3 days ago but I haven't go a call back yet
    10-19-09 03:22 PM
    Yep, it's no fun at all. I'm hoping the leasing office will call today and say it's fine for us to have Direct Tv. I doubt they will though, since they said it could take till Wed. to hear back from the corporate office.

Same here!

I'm used to him working late nights from his last job. He may not be home at all. If they are out at the wreck too late or if it's too far from here the company will put the guys up in a hotel for the night. I'm glad he is getting OT already though. We could use the extra in his paycheck. First thing tomorrow morning they have a scene to clean up too, but that one isn't an emergency job.

We still don't have TV and the only books I have with me are Twilight & New Moon; both I have read numerous times. I'll probably end up working on a theme or playing Need For Speed: Carbon City all night.

same here with the ot thing-but the company keeps cots in the yard so the guys can sleep in their office.
    The ot thing and them not comin home does suck, BUT the ot in the payck when really needed sure does come in handy

Need for speed;carbon city-my kids love that game-il send them over to play too!!! Lol

10-19-09 03:23 PM
    LOL! Snowmen in the middle of the street! That's great! Lmfao! My kids have snowball fights accross the street, and they wind up pegging the cars driving by sometimes! Oops!

Lol, it's funny. Gotta be quick though. We live in a small town so we don't get much traffic. Gives you about 5 minutes to build one. They get messed up when the snowplow comes around in the morning anyway
    10-19-09 03:33 PM
    Lol, it's funny. Gotta be quick though. We live in a small town so we don't get much traffic. Gives you about 5 minutes to build one. They get messed up when the snowplow comes around in the morning anyway
    yea...I wouldn't think they get a chance to last very long anyway LOL

10-19-09 03:42 PM
    yea...I wouldn't think they get a chance to last very long anyway LOL

Yeah... Short lifespan sitting in the road Sometimes the snowballs don't break though so you can just take them off the side of the road to rebuild them
    10-19-09 03:47 PM
    Yeah... Short lifespan sitting in the road Sometimes the snowballs don't break though so you can just take them off the side of the road to rebuild them
    lmao! Why am I not suprized of that with you

10-19-09 03:52 PM
    lmao! Why am I not suprized of that with you

It's all good Not hurting anything, just a little mischief Same as silly stringing peoples cars It doesn't hurt anything
    10-19-09 03:58 PM
    It's all good Not hurting anything, just a little mischief Same as silly stringing peoples cars It doesn't hurt anything
    fun! Ahhhh.....good times.

10-19-09 04:10 PM
    I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that they say you can get direct TV

Thanks. I am too. I don't see them having a problem with it though. I thought there was only one, but there are actually two sat. dishes on the roof of this building already. If they say no I'm going ask "Why can the other tennats have it then?". It wouldn't be fair for them to allow one person and not allow another.

Oh I see Been looking for jobs yet? Try online. You can say what city you're looking in and it'll give you a list of employers that are looking. Alot easier than dropping of resumes everywhere and hoping they might need someone I applied at a cellphone store 3 days ago but I haven't go a call back yet
    I've been looking on Careerbuileer & Yahoo Hotjobs. Steve was suppose to pick up a newspaper on his way home so I could look through the classifieds. I did find one job on Careerbuilder that I think I would like, and is right here in Coatesville. I'm going to have to call them, since I can't get on their website (stupid Blackberry not supporting Flash ), and see if I can apply in person. The only thing that I'm worried may prevent me from getting hired there is that the listing said "You must have your own personal transportation to the jobsite". But if it close enough to walk to, and not on the other side of Coatesville across the overpass over the railroad, I shouldn't have a problem getting there.

same here with the ot thing-but the company keeps cots in the yard so the guys can sleep in their office.
    The ot thing and them not comin home does suck, BUT the ot in the payck when really needed sure does come in handy

Need for speed;carbon city-my kids love that game-il send them over to play too!!! Lol

Yeah, it sucks but it doesn't at the same time.

Haha. Send 'em on over!

10-19-09 04:29 PM
    I'm really worried now... My nanny called said she has had a bad feeling something is wrong with my mom since last thurs... I don't know what to do... If I go up there and I can't find her I don't know what I'll do... I'm really upset and worried right now...

10-19-09 05:09 PM
    Oklahoma!

10-19-09 05:09 PM
    Do you know where she might be, Shilah ?

10-19-09 05:12 PM
    I only know of one place she will be and I've only been there once... Her bf is weird, and I'm scared to go up there alone.. I wish my mom would just at least call Me say she was okay I'm so worried that its making me puke

10-19-09 05:18 PM
    I understand. And it's is probably better that you stay as far from his territory as possible. Is it feasible to send an officer to check on her well-being?

10-19-09 05:21 PM
86,775 ... 22132214221522162217 ...