Sadly to say its been done once already, I'm being serious!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I bet it's been done more than once... People come up with such creative ways to kill other people I'll show you to tell me to get glad!
    10-15-09 08:58 PM
    Has anybody else in here seen Zombieland? The shotgun that the redneck guy is holding when he's walking up to his escalade. I want to know what that is.

10-15-09 09:00 PM
    Hey!! Good news! Mason has a run of the mill viral infection, never been so glad to say he's sick! The disease they were worried about was Equine Infectious Anemia. If it had been that, the feds would have distroyed him and all the horses at his barn, so WHEW!! The symptoms of EIA are High fever and normal bloodwork. His blood came back this time with a high white blood cell count. Sure sign of virus and not EIA!!

10-15-09 09:04 PM
    Has anybody else in here seen Zombieland? The shotgun that the redneck guy is holding when he's walking up to his escalade. I want to know what that is.

If I'm not mistaken that shotgun is the automatic military one, I forgot the name though! I will get back to ya on that one B.S.!
    Thnx, �Tripster�

10-15-09 09:07 PM

Nope, haven't seen it yet. But I want to.

Hey!! Good news! Mason has a run of the mill viral infection, never been so glad to say he's sick! The disease they were worried about was Equine Infectious Anemia. If it had been that, the feds would have distroyed him and all the horses at his barn, so WHEW!! The symptoms of EIA are High fever and normal bloodwork. His blood came back this time with a high white blood cell count. Sure sign of virus and not EIA!!

That is great news Mikey!

10-15-09 09:09 PM
    I was wrong, its the Benelli M4 12 Gauge Semi-auto!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-15-09 09:12 PM
    I plan on getting both of these babies in 2 months!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-15-09 09:20 PM
    Oh okay I want a pump action that looks like that. Still not sure what to get FIRST SNOW FALL FOR THE SEASON!! Won't be long now

10-15-09 10:00 PM
    :::: pops his head in, looks around, damn I miss this place :::

I'm beat kids, I've got to go to sleep. Call me a looser as I walk out the door. I'll catch you all later.
    10-15-09 10:13 PM
    :::: pops his head in, looks around, damn I miss this place :::

I'm beat kids, I've got to go to sleep. Call me a looser as I walk out the door. I'll catch you all later.
    Goodnight loser You must be tired... For all the times I call you that... You can't even spell it right You blow Wolfie!!
    10-15-09 10:17 PM
    Damn, that is sad! Night Brad
    10-15-09 10:22 PM
    Damn, that is sad! Night Brad
    Lol, sleep well Wolfie
    10-15-09 10:28 PM
    Feel like partying around here. Such a relief the horse isn't going to be put down.

10-15-09 11:14 PM
    Oh, I hadn't heard about that, Mike !

10-15-09 11:18 PM
    Man, the coyotes are a howling! Sounds like a dozen or more.

10-15-09 11:18 PM
    The shotgun was a Benelli M-4 Super 90 model, right here.

10-15-09 11:25 PM
    Yes, we had 3 packs that roamed near our place down in Texas. They got loud!

10-15-09 11:27 PM
    Oh, Jim, a few days ago Mason spiked a high fever, 105, so the vet went out and did his blood work. The blood came back normal - usually when they have an infection like with people, their white blood cell count should go up. When this happens, it can mean cancer or EIA, equine infectious anemia. He's a bit young for cancer, so the vet was concerned it was EIA. That's a highly infectious condition that would have forced the Ag department to destroy all of the horses at the training facility - like that hoof and mouth outbreak in England. Today she reran the blood and it showed a high white cell count. Thank God. Who knows why it was normal when he first got sick - she may have just tested him too soon. Whatever it was, he's got a normal illness. Whew! Tanya has been just sick over it.

Last edited by exelant; 10-16-09 at 12:13 AM.
    10-15-09 11:31 PM
    Oh okay I want a pump action that looks like that. Still not sure what to get FIRST SNOW FALL FOR THE SEASON!! Won't be long now

Its too early for snow here. I'm jealous

My phone is about to die and we only have one charger right now. Someone forgot his when we moved. I guess I'll be plugging mine in for a little while so I'll be back later.

10-15-09 11:32 PM
    Yay! I asked Steve to and he said "They know you" They know him too! He's the one whose name is on the lease! He said he'll think about calling when he gets home. I should tell him that if he doesn't call, I guess we'll be without TV for a while longer. That should get his buttt in gear

Yeah that will prbly work lol.

howdy yalls
    10-15-09 11:33 PM
    Yeah that will prbly work lol.

howdy yalls
    Hi Shi!

Well, he called them. They have to call the corporate office to find out if it is ok, which could take a few days, so we may not hear anything back until Wednesday (or that is at least what they said.) We really don't want to go with Comcast because their cheapest package has less channels than DirecTv's and costs more. Plus they charge an extra $15.95 a month for DVR, while DirecTv doesn't.

I don't know if we can go that much longer without the TV though. We've watched all of our DVDs, except for the horror movies - Steve said no watching them until we've been here a little longer so we don't freak ourselves out. He said to just sign up for Comcast for now, but I'm hoping I can convince him to wait until we hear back from the leasing office. If I can avoid going with them, I will.

10-16-09 12:40 AM
    Hi Shi!

Well, he called them. They have to call the corporate office to find out if it is ok, which could take a few days, so we may not hear anything back until Wednesday (or that is at least what they said.) We really don't want to go with Comcast because their cheapest package has less channels than DirecTv's and costs more. Plus they charge an extra $15.95 a month for DVR, while DirecTv doesn't.

I don't know if we can go that much longer without the TV though. We've watched all of our DVDs, except for the horror movies - Steve said no watching them until we've been here a little longer so we don't freak ourselves out. He said to just sign up for Comcast for now, but I'm hoping I can convince him to wait until we hear back from the leasing office. If I can avoid going with them, I will.

I would at least wait till wed and see if yall can get direct tv, because if Dish would of let me I would of gotten them instead of the Local channel place here but I couldnt go any longer without cable I was going insane.
    10-16-09 01:12 AM
    I would at least wait till wed and see if yall can get direct tv, because if Dish would of let me I would of gotten them instead of the Local channel place here but I couldnt go any longer without cable I was going insane.
    I want to wait till Wed. to see what they say. Steve, however, is impatient. I don't really see us getting Direct opposed to cable as being a problem. Someone else in the building has Dish Network & the satalite is on the back of the building; I don't see why we wouldn't be allowed to get Direct TV as well.

10-16-09 01:24 AM
    I want to wait till Wed. to see what they say. Steve, however, is impatient. I don't really see us getting Direct opposed to cable as being a problem. Someone else in the building has Dish Network & the satalite is on the back of the building; I don't see why we wouldn't be allowed to get Direct TV as well.

Most apartments dont care as long as you tell them. Make him wait lol.
    10-16-09 01:53 AM
    Freaked out by horror movies, which you've seen before just 'cause in a new place? . You know the story, why be freaked out? Like suddenly getting all sad when the boat sinks in Titanic. I mean not like ya didn't know its coming. LOL. Sry.

10-16-09 02:41 AM
86,775 ... 22002201220222032204 ...