10-14-09 09:24 AM
    It says there is only two people in the TBL chat....WTF

EDIT: NVM
    10-14-09 09:25 AM
    Good morning!

Holy crow! It is chill today. *shivers*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 10:57 AM
    Morning losers! Cool pic there think. It's freezing over here too Kasi Has been for weeks
    10-14-09 11:29 AM
    Well, another drizzly gray day here in Illinois, just out of St. Louis. I hear more low temp records are being broken, so I'll be glad to get all of my cold weather gear onboard. Gonna need it this year. I can do shorts and Ts down to about 25F, but it'll be worse this year.

10-14-09 12:07 PM
    hey Shelli! How are you doing woman?!
    I'm doing good woman! Lol! hope you are too
    HI MOM! yes im a good boy :P.............for now haha
    lol! You better behave! Lol!
    Good morning!

Holy crow! It is chill today. *shivers*

hi Kasi, eh, its not too bad here today-about 55-ish. Still warm enough.
    Morning losers! Cool pic there think. It's freezing over here too Kasi Has been for weeks
    what's up tart! Did you get the dog last night BRAD ?
    Well, another drizzly gray day here in Illinois, just out of St. Louis. I hear more low temp records are being broken, so I'll be glad to get all of my cold weather gear onboard. Gonna need it this year. I can do shorts and Ts down to about 25F, but it'll be worse this year.

hey BK! Yea its not too bad here today, 52ish. No rain tho, if there was, then I'd say its be chilly & miserable.

10-14-09 01:14 PM
    Good afternoon everyone!

I'm not feeling so good... Hope I'm not catching everyone's bug I haven't got to get my flu shot yet either

Talk to yall all later have a good day.

10-14-09 01:50 PM
    I'm doing good woman! Lol! hope you are too
    lol! You better behave! Lol!
    hi Kasi, eh, its not too bad here today-about 55-ish. Still warm enough.
    what's up tart! Did you get the dog last night BRAD ?
    hey BK! Yea its not too bad here today, 52ish. No rain tho, if there was, then I'd say its be chilly & miserable.

According to BerryWeather it is 52 degrees here, but it feels much colder than that. It's probably because it is overcast out here.
    Oh man, I'm like this close > < to being done unpacking. I have one box of bills, papers, etc that I need to go through, the box of bathroom stuff, our computer, and two more boxes of clothes. I also need to go on craigslist and see if I can find a dresser. I need a bigger one for my clothes since our closet is kind of small, and the one I have now is too small and is going to go outside of the bathroom for our towels and other bathroom stuff.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 10-14-09 at 01:59 PM.
    10-14-09 01:56 PM
    No Shelli My mom called back this morning and said the dog was a little too energetic for ours I liked him....

That sucks Shi. Although I haven't had a flu shot for 6 or 7 years. I also haven't had the flu for about 6 or 7 years

Good to hear everything going good in the new place Kasi Start looking for a job yet?
    10-14-09 02:00 PM
    Aw sorry you aren't feeling well Shi.

Not yet. I have to finish unpacking first and then I'll be starting on the job hunt. I need to figure out what the heck the bus routes are here since the only Septa around here is the train. The buses are some other company called Krapf, and when I looked them up before we moved they didn't have routes on their site. We won't be getting internet for a while so my only way to look at anything online is my phone. I know I can tether my Blackberry to my laptop but for some reason it won't connect anymore. Once we have some money in the bank I'll be going to get my permit again since most of the stores are a little too far out to walk to.

10-14-09 02:16 PM
    T*Mo does have free tethering, last I heard.

If you need any help, either with someone looking stuff up or with setting up the tether, let me know.

You know how to find me...
    10-14-09 02:27 PM
    Ive never had the flu brad and I don't want it either. Its frowned upon at work if you don't get the flu shot. So hopefully no one breathes on Me I told my dad if anyone breathes on Me I would punch them and he laughed lol. I wouldn't actually punch them but I would be super annoyed.

Thanks kasi, as long as it isn't anything to serious I'll be ok. Glad you got so much done already. I know it feels nice when you get all your stuff and it feels like a home.

10-14-09 02:30 PM
    No Shelli My mom called back this morning and said the dog was a little too energetic for ours I liked him....
    aww sorry to hear that BRAD. Well, I'm sure you'll eventually find another one that will get along with your dog now.
    Kasi glad to hear the unpacking is going good for you! Just a little bit more and your there! Lol
    Shi hope u feel better

10-14-09 03:12 PM
    :::: scrolls through at light speed, realizes it's been far to busy to have a clue what's going on, waves, and backs back out for now ::::

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-14-09 03:39 PM
    T*Mo does have free tethering, last I heard.

If you need any help, either with someone looking stuff up or with setting up the tether, let me know.

You know how to find me...
    They do have free tethering. I had it set up before but now the computer doesn't see the phone as a modem. It only sees it as the mass storage device. I'll worry about trying to set it up again later. I still need to get our room completely situated.

Ive never had the flu brad and I don't want it either. Its frowned upon at work if you don't get the flu shot. So hopefully no one breathes on Me I told my dad if anyone breathes on Me I would punch them and he laughed lol. I wouldn't actually punch them but I would be super annoyed.

Thanks kasi, as long as it isn't anything to serious I'll be ok. Glad you got so much done already. I know it feels nice when you get all your stuff and it feels like a home.

I'm hoping it does soon. I still need Steve to help me move that one cabinet that is sitting in the middle of the our room. He was tired when he got home from work yesterday and went to bed right after he ate dinner.

aww sorry to hear that BRAD. Well, I'm sure you'll eventually find another one that will get along with your dog now.
    Kasi glad to hear the unpacking is going good for you! Just a little bit more and your there! Lol
    Shi hope u feel better

Yep. I can't wait. Unfortunately I won't be able to finish unpacking the clothes or the bathroom stuff until we get another dresser.

I'll be back shortly, I have to cook dinner.

10-14-09 04:05 PM
    They do have free tethering. I had it set up before but now the computer doesn't see the phone as a modem. It only sees it as the mass storage device. I'll worry about trying to set it up again later. I still need to get our room completely situated.

When ya get the time you might need to pop in the DM disk to reinstall the driver, unless DM registers your BB. Then I'm not to sure what the issue could be?

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-14-09 06:13 PM
    DM does register it. I don't know what the problem would be. I'll figure it out eventually.

I can't put the disk in to reinstall everything because I lost the disk that came with my Curve. I think I may have accidently put it in with my Pearl when I traded for the Flip.

10-14-09 06:28 PM
    You shouldn't need a disk kaka. Just delete the current drivers that are registered to RIM, reboot your PC, and plug in your Curve again. It should automatically install the right ones.

Oh, hello everybody!

yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-14-09 06:53 PM
    You shouldn't need a disk kaka. Just delete the current drivers that are registered to RIM, reboot your PC, and plug in your Curve again. It should automatically install the right ones.

Oh, hello everybody!

Shutup Wolfie...
    10-14-09 07:05 PM
    ::: turns out lights & locks doors :::
    Good night tbl

10-14-09 08:20 PM
    you fat-a$$!

I didn't see you were trying to tether kaka. That can get complicated, but the port connection should still auto-recognize.

10-14-09 08:23 PM
    ::: turns out lights & locks doors :::
    Good night tbl

Night Shelli

you fat-a$$!

I didn't see you were trying to tether kaka. That can get complicated, but the port connection should still auto-recognize.

I said to shutup Wolfie!!

Lol, I just downloaded Zombieland. Not very good quality but it plays "Where you guys heading?" "Pacific Playland" "That place totally blows... my mind" Can't wait for law abiding citizen on friday
    10-14-09 08:31 PM
    Damn Mom I'm cussing at Gluteus Maximus in the dark?

10-14-09 08:32 PM
    I'm pretty sure this is not a filter defeat Brad. Blow me!

10-14-09 08:55 PM
    I'm pretty sure this is not a filter defeat Brad. Blow me!

I don't believe this is either Go fornicate with yourself
    10-14-09 08:56 PM
86,775 ... 21942195219621972198 ...