thats not fun work in a kitchen all day not eat talk about stringing a cupcake in front of a fat kid. you could have my job deal with sick people all day. you know the ones who watch cnn and then call 911 because they think they got swine flu now that they saw it on TV
    yeah im about sick of people calling about the swine flu thinking there gonna die and they have it..
    10-13-09 01:40 AM
    the 3 I had to take to the ER were stoned out of there mind. Beer is a good thing on vacations
    10-13-09 01:44 AM
    hmmmm. hopefully you will find something. apply at walmart lol
    I was going to. Air conditioning....

thats not fun work in a kitchen all day not eat talk about stringing a cupcake in front of a fat kid. you could have my job deal with sick people all day. you know the ones who watch cnn and then call 911 because they think they got swine flu now that they saw it on TV
    As long as it pays more than minimum wage I'm sick of dealing with all these people... Stupid people too... And my boss isn't far from getting hit with something
    10-13-09 01:49 AM
    As long as it pays more than minimum wage I'm sick of dealing with all these people... Stupid people too... And my boss isn't far from getting hit with something don't under estimate the power of stupid people in groups. I left a low paying job that was being run by boss that was the same way but I got back at him right where it matters. I took his daughter out then I >.........
    10-13-09 01:55 AM
    HELP ME! The hybrid elephants are bloody chasing me! They are chanting "OoooHaaaaHooooHYaaaaGiyle" and they spraying me with water! HELP ME someone PLEASE for the sack of my mind! Hey Shi, MX and B.S.....disappears in my daze! I tis be a lurkin!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 01:55 AM
    HELP ME! The hybrid elephants are bloody chasing me! They are chanting "OoooHaaaaHooooHYaaaaGiyle" and they spraying me with water! HELP ME someone PLEASE for the sack of my mind! Hey Shi, MX and B.S.....disappears in my daze! I tis be a lurkin!

Thnx, �Tripster�

are you ok?
    10-13-09 01:57 AM
    I put my head down on the bar for 2 minits and did I hear some one run thou hear like he was being chase by some bee's or some thing? as im laughing my A$$ off
    10-13-09 02:04 AM
    are you ok?
    Yup, just tryin to make people laugh, since I've been busy and haven't been able to laugh myself. Paper work and meetings are taking a toll on me and just need laughter.

I'm stacked with tons of medical bills and stuff, mentally yes I'm ok! Physically, not so good. That's why I posted that, I'm just sick of being so serious lately. I need to goto a comedy club and relax!

Back to paper work and filing! Talk to ya'll later! Peace!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-13-09 02:05 AM

Thnx, �Tripster�

And on that note, it's time for me to hit the hay I'll see you losers later!
    10-13-09 02:06 AM
    Yup, just tryin to make people laugh, since I've been busy and haven't been able to laugh myself. Paper work and meetings are taking a toll on me and just need laughter.

I'm stacked with tons of medical bills and stuff, mentally yes I'm ok! Physically, not so good. That's why I posted that, I'm just sick of being so serious lately. I need to goto a comedy club and relax!

Back to paper work and filing! Talk to ya'll later! Peace!

Thnx, �Tripster�

sorry your not feeling well, talk to ya later.
    10-13-09 02:08 AM
    Hope you feel better Im going to bed too have a great night every one
    10-13-09 02:10 AM
    And on that note, it's time for me to hit the hay I'll see you losers later!
    good night little one
    Hope you feel better Im going to bed too have a great night every one
    good night
    One last thing! I too am sick of all this hype over this H1N1 virus, my ex-girl friends friend recovered and he did have the swine flu for awhile.

I know I'm not scared of it nor do I worry about it like so many people are. The anxiety those people go through on worrying aboot it so much will kill them or they will just lose their mind and maybe do something that they would regret.

I was at the hospital and one person coughed and almost caused pure anarchy, I on the other hand just went outside laughing and smoked a cig. Everyone was wearing those mask's. One person was actually wearing a different mask thing.

I mean the normal flu will always kill more people then this H1N1 flu thing. These people who over react about this flu have to stop worrying aboot it and stop watching the news!

Alright I'm done ranting! G'night ya'll!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-13-09 02:22 AM
    Ranting, in TBL? Highly irregular.

Morning everybody!

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-13-09 03:36 AM
    Ranting, in TBL? Highly irregular.

Morning everybody!

yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

good morning,
    need your help with that thingy later... or maybe i should just use the one i had before but i forgot what it was called..opps...
    10-13-09 03:38 AM
    im gonna try buzzme instead
    it wont work with the pearl?
    10-13-09 03:49 AM
    Good morning panda! I never used that feature myself, but this should help you:

10-13-09 04:03 AM
    Good morning panda! I never used that feature myself, but this should help you:

the only thing i want my phone to do is vib and ring at the same time like all the other crappy phones i had
    10-13-09 04:06 AM
    I understand, that is one of the features. Just neverd used it with this app. I already had an app for that.

10-13-09 04:13 AM
    I understand, that is one of the features. Just neverd used it with this app. I already had an app for that.

well thanks but its not working for whatever reason and idk what else to do
    10-13-09 04:16 AM
    There are quite a few others. I just like it for the light. It's one of my favorite apps.

10-13-09 04:21 AM
    Morning all, just sat down at the PC this morning. It has been busy already!!!
    10-13-09 04:21 AM
    There are quite a few others. I just like it for the light. It's one of my favorite apps.

obviously im a id!ot and cant get any of them to work.
    10-13-09 04:22 AM
    obviously im a id!ot and cant get any of them to work.
    Naw, just takes some fine tuning is all.
    10-13-09 04:23 AM
86,775 ... 21892190219121922193 ...