The World series should be on regular TV Kasi, but the Phillies have to get past the Dodgers first and they're playing good baseball right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    We don't even have that right now. We brought our TV in today and hooked it up to the cable that was already in here, hoping we would at least be able to get the local channels, but we didn't get any picture. I think we need one of those converter boxes.
    Ah, I didn't know that. I don't really follow sports all that much. I'll watch football with Steve when he's watching it, but that's as far as my interest in them goes.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 10-12-09 at 10:39 PM.
    10-12-09 10:37 PM
    Lol, yeah, without cable, you need a converter or a digital TV. They don't cost that much and are really easy to hook up. You can get one at Walmart or BestBuy.

10-12-09 11:12 PM
    :::: pops his head inside ::::

Yep, I remember this place. I miss you guys. I'll be back in a bit.

Panda, just play around with it. I set it active on start up, and on when out of holster. For the ringer, I use AddOnIs, and never did use it for that. I just know it's part of it.
    I thought it was suppose to make it vib AND ring. So far its not.
    10-12-09 11:26 PM
    Goodnight ya'll. kaka I don't know if you know it, but I set up a TBL group. Just get with someone who has my pin, and jump on in. Same goes for any TBLer. You must be tired Vamp.

Ttyt Mike.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-12-09 11:37 PM
    Um yeah uh uh oooooh, I think I might go over the 5GB cap this month! In 12 days I've already used 2.2GB! Ello ya'll and g'night to those who are going to bed! I tis be a lurkin!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-12-09 11:53 PM
    goodnight fluff & trip.
    10-12-09 11:55 PM
    Goodnight ya'll. kaka I don't know if you know it, but I set up a TBL group. Just get with someone who has my pin, and jump on in. Same goes for any TBLer. You must be tired Vamp.

Ttyt Mike.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

I don't have BBM 5.0 yet!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-12-09 11:58 PM
    Hello can I get One last cold one been a long day
    10-13-09 01:15 AM
    Hello can I get One last cold one been a long day
    Nobody else is here huh? Here ya go man. Free bud on the house since you're new here
    10-13-09 01:17 AM
    Nobody else is here huh? Here ya go man. Free bud on the house since you're new here
    hiya brad
    10-13-09 01:21 AM
    Well Thank you I know its late cant sleep good thing i got the week off
    10-13-09 01:21 AM
    hiya brad
    Hey Shi!! What's up? Still freezing over there?>

Lol. Me neither man. I've finally got 2 days off in a row
    10-13-09 01:23 AM
    howdy there
    10-13-09 01:23 AM
    Hey Shi!! What's up? Still freezing over there?>

Lol. Me neither man. I've finally got 2 days off in a row
    not to terribly bad, been raining ugh
    whats ya up to?
    10-13-09 01:24 AM
    any thing good going on hear tonight any one catch the game
    10-13-09 01:26 AM
    not to terribly bad, been raining ugh
    whats ya up to?
    Just renewed my resume It'll be going out tomorrow Got an email from the cop thread today so I figured I'd go back in and keep luvlito in his place. Can't believe somebody so miserable is allowed to own guns It's scary
    10-13-09 01:26 AM
    they were calling for snow but im all wet from the cold rain hello panda
    10-13-09 01:28 AM
    Just renewed my resume It'll be going out tomorrow Got an email from the cop thread today so I figured I'd go back in and keep luvlito in his place. Can't believe somebody so miserable is allowed to own guns It's scary
    whoooo!!! where ya gonna apply at? big daddies are us? lol
    Yeah i read that...people these days.... :/
    10-13-09 01:29 AM
    Lol, I can't wait for the snow It's getting close up here I had to scrape my window again this morning. Lots of frost on the grass. We might have snow by the end of october if this keeps up
    10-13-09 01:30 AM
    any thing good going on hear tonight any one catch the game
    which one?
    they were calling for snow but im all wet from the cold rain hello panda
    hello, how are you?
    10-13-09 01:30 AM
    whoooo!!! where ya gonna apply at? big daddies are us? lol
    Yeah i read that...people these days.... :/
    Lol. Sounds like so many people I went to school with Yeah, I could outrun cops. Well ofcourse you could Police dogs? Pfft. I'd box those things. Uh huh... Yeah, 90 pounds of muscle and teeth... My dogs smaller than the dogs the police force uses. They can come over and test there luck on him My money would be on the dog though

Thinking of applying at an Enterprise. Don't know how much they pay, but they're looking for people. Other than that, I'm not over sure. I want a little slower pace. Sick of runing around all day in a hot kitchen with nothing to eat
    10-13-09 01:33 AM
    philli's game (Im a bug red sox fan and there out) im on the NH VT line there were saying snow in the mt's but its all rain oh well
    10-13-09 01:35 AM
    Lol. Sounds like so many people I went to school with Yeah, I could outrun cops. Well ofcourse you could Police dogs? Pfft. I'd box those things. Uh huh... Yeah, 90 pounds of muscle and teeth... My dogs smaller than the dogs the police force uses. They can come over and test there luck on him My money would be on the dog though

Thinking of applying at an Enterprise. Don't know how much they pay, but they're looking for people. Other than that, I'm not over sure. I want a little slower pace. Sick of runing around all day in a hot kitchen with nothing to eat
    hmmmm. hopefully you will find something. apply at walmart lol
    10-13-09 01:38 AM
    philli's game (Im a bug red sox fan and there out) im on the NH VT line there were saying snow in the mt's but its all rain oh well
    nope didnt watch that game.
    thats not fun work in a kitchen all day not eat talk about stringing a cupcake in front of a fat kid. you could have my job deal with sick people all day. you know the ones who watch cnn and then call 911 because they think they got swine flu now that they saw it on TV
86,775 ... 21882189219021912192 ...