Did I see you wishing people a happy thanksgiving earlier? You must live north of the great lakes.
    Right back at ya. I've had 2 great family dinners this weekend.
    haha I do. I stuffed my frame today, will have one more tomorrow i think.
    10-11-09 09:20 PM
    I stopped at a place called Romine's Travel Plaza and had dinner tonight.

A large chicken pot pie with a nice salad filled the bill, tonight, great thing for when the temps drop down low. Warmed me up nicely!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 09:46 PM
    Welcome, Cenko. Yeah, I clicked into that Brian and it was already down, so no finding out what that was all about.

I prefer a pump gun, myself, when it comes to shotguns. Double-duty type of thing, especially for home-defense.

I managed to acquire some specialty rounds for a 12ga, rubber pellets and beanbags. With 8 rounds, that gives me the 1st 2 rounds to 'discourage' a would-be intruder. After that, it's single-aught buckshot. I prefer the extra 3 pellets over double-aught.

Lol. Pumps aren't so good for the clay pigeon sports, great for home protection, but too slow for clays. The best shooters use over unders.

10-11-09 09:57 PM
    Welcome, Cenko. Yeah, I clicked into that Brian and it was already down, so no finding out what that was all about.
    I prefer a pump gun, myself, when it comes to shotguns. Double-duty type of thing, especially for home-defense.

I managed to acquire some specialty rounds for a 12ga, rubber pellets and beanbags. With 8 rounds, that gives me the 1st 2 rounds to 'discourage' a would-be intruder. After that, it's single-aught buckshot. I prefer the extra 3 pellets over double-aught.

Basically, the guys story was that he found this curve a few days ago, it had 'in case of loss, please contact blah blah blah. Guy says he called the number, device belonged to a woman who was now in Europe, who no longer needed the phone, and told him he could do whatever he wanted with it.

His question was, could anyone help him unlock the phone.

My reply was " See whose carrier logo is on the phone. If for example it's Verizon, take it to your nearest Verizon store, and they will be happy to set you up."
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA
    10-11-09 10:00 PM
    I have a .45 for home defense, but I don't think there's a sound more scary to a burgler than the sound of an auto-loader's action. I have a number of shell options with my MEC loader.

10-11-09 10:03 PM
    We have a .45, a Sig .22, a 10/22, and a Mini 14 Ranch with a Bullpup kit and multiple 40-round Triple-K Mag-Cinched magazInes.

With the number of home-invasion attacks we had in the old neighborhood, we figured that someone might need to be discouraged.

10-11-09 10:21 PM
    We have the Make My Day law and everyone in the county is armed. No invasions where I live. TG. I'd hate to have to kill anyone.

10-11-09 10:46 PM
    Oh, I'd hate to do it, myself. But I'll defend my family from folks less honorable in a heartbeat. Some of the folks they moved in were from really bad neighborhoods, and they brought the 'hood' with 'em.

I was raised partly in the 'hood. South Oak Cliff is one of the worst sections of Dallas, as were the Projects known as Little Mexico Village, where I was the minority. You learn survival fast.

10-11-09 11:00 PM
    I'm from LA. Enough said. But that was the point of saying everyone in the county is armed. An invader would have to be pretty stupid to try - if they got past the heelers (or any of the neighbor's country dogs) they'd be facing a armed homeowner. Not good odds out here.

10-11-09 11:06 PM
    I think I'd be more nervous in the sleeper, Jim.

10-11-09 11:19 PM
    I haven't had many problems in that department. I've whacked one guy in the head and had to threaten to shave one fellow with my K-Bar, and early on, zapped one guy in the crotch with 50k volts, but that was in a really bad place in Kearney, NJ.
    10-12-09 12:11 AM
    i'm back again!
    10-12-09 12:44 AM
    Hello again, cate !

I was just starting to do a fade myself. Hope your day has been a nice one.

10-12-09 12:48 AM
    I can't sleep.

10-12-09 01:06 AM
    I can't sleep.

why not, love?
    10-12-09 01:22 AM
    why not, love?
    I'm guessing it's because of being anxious about our move tomorrow, er today. We're leaving at 5am, and even though I'm tired I can't fall asleep.

10-12-09 01:54 AM
    I'm guessing it's because of being anxious about our move tomorrow, er today. We're leaving at 5am, and even though I'm tired I can't fall asleep.

Benadryl tablet and a small amount of alcohol like shot or maybe a little less and you'll be out like a light. Lol

10-12-09 02:34 AM
    I was sleeping......and now I'm wide awake. Boy this sucks.

10-12-09 02:59 AM
    I was sleeping......and now I'm wide awake. Boy this sucks.

Same advice for you. . In fact everybody pass the benadryl bottle and the fifth around. Its nap time.

10-12-09 03:03 AM
    Benadryl tablet and a small amount of alcohol like shot or maybe a little less and you'll be out like a light. Lol

I'd have to be up in half an hour so it would be pointless now. I'm going to sleep during the drive to our place; once everything is out of the truck I am curling up under the covers in my bed and going to sleep. I can't wait to sleep in my bed again.

10-12-09 03:07 AM
    Morning Vamp, Sandy and Mom?
    10-12-09 03:40 AM
    'Morning Wulfman. How's this Monday starting?

10-12-09 03:43 AM
    Early! How's your day been Sandy?
    10-12-09 03:49 AM
    Been not bad thanks. Helps being home instead of at work. There are sure some uh� interesting shows on this late at night. Lol

10-12-09 03:51 AM
    No doubt! I'll just wake up to some jazz, thank you.
    10-12-09 03:55 AM
86,775 ... 21842185218621872188 ...