hey everyone, just got back from a great day!
    10-09-09 06:32 PM
    Ugghh... Nobody cares Chad... Now get lost
    10-09-09 06:49 PM
    You guys gonna have a huge party to break in the new place Kasi? Me and LSG will come trash the place Congrats, where you going to be looking for work?

I downloaded a police scanner onto my phone. I wanted to hear one from around here so I started typing "London Ontario Police" onto google and it did that auto guess thing. Kind of inapropriate places

Nah, no party. He'll most likely be going to work on Monay so I'll be getting dropped off in the morning. I'm going to stop into some of the smaller pizza shops that are right in Coatesville and I'm going to check out some of the retail stores that are farther out. If I get my license soon enough I may try a few places out by the King of Prussia mall.
    Steve keeps telling me I should apply at the Cheeseburger in Paradise that is up there

Quiet around here today. Maybe everyones enjoying their friday evening

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Eh, not enjoying per say. I just finished dinner and now it is back to packing for me. Thankfully there are only a few small things left in our room to box up and then the rest is clothes.

Hi Chad!
    Hi Wolf!

10-09-09 06:54 PM
    hey everyone-just a quick drive-hi! We're still moving furniture around and packing stuff up that needs to be stored! new king mattress 2moro!!! can't wait!!!!!!

10-09-09 07:00 PM
    BS i was shooting clay pigeons all day, it was so much fun, i really need to get my gun permit
    10-09-09 07:18 PM
    Nah, no party. He'll most likely be going to work on Monay so I'll be getting dropped off in the morning. I'm going to stop into some of the smaller pizza shops that are right in Coatesville and I'm going to check out some of the retail stores that are farther out. If I get my license soon enough I may try a few places out by the King of Prussia mall.
    Steve keeps telling me I should apply at the Cheeseburger in Paradise that is up there

Eh, not enjoying per say. I just finished dinner and now it is back to packing for me. Thankfully there are only a few small things left in our room to box up and then the rest is clothes.

Hi Chad!
    Hi Wolf!

Party pooper Oh well... We'll still go party there anyhow

BS i was shooting clay pigeons all day, it was so much fun, i really need to get my gun permit
    Fun stuff man Should try getting one up here I'll be 40 before I get my license
    10-09-09 07:25 PM
    Hi kaka! There should be something for you in King of Prussia, there's damn near everything.

Smart move Gluteus Maximus, now you'll know when they're coming to get you.
    Chadski, shooting defenseless clay birds. Should be ashamed of yourself. Next time try something with a chance of evasive manovers.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-09-09 07:30 PM
    kasi...you guys got a place in coatsville?! all of our helicopters go to an airport there for maintenance, ive been there many of times

btw...anyone know of a way to have my BB set up so that i my phone will ring for a few people and everyone else stay silent?
    10-09-09 07:31 PM
    Hi kaka! There should be something for you in King of Prussia, there's damn near everything.

Chadski, shooting defenseless clay birds. Should be ashamed of yourself. Next time try something with a chance of evasive manovers.

yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

That's what I thought Then when I hear the "suspicious behavior on Dundas and Wellington", I'll know to leave

kasi...you guys got a place in coatsville?! all of our helicopters go to an airport there for maintenance, ive been there many of times

btw...anyone know of a way to have my BB set up so that i my phone will ring for a few people and everyone else stay silent?
    Yeah, I do Go to your profiles thing where you choose to go to silent. Click on set contact alerts. You add contacts to it, then set the ringtone, and change the volume. Don't leave it on profile one or it will be silent aswell. Once you change those, set it to silent and those contacts will still ring
    10-09-09 07:37 PM
    now will that work when i have someone who bbm's me, or will that just work if they call or text?
    10-09-09 07:45 PM
    Party pooper Oh well... We'll still go party there anyhow

Fun stuff man Should try getting one up here I'll be 40 before I get my license
    Lol. Well, if you're going to, you'll have to before they rent out the other apartments. Right now there is only one other person in the building.

I'm sure they will be. I have to get my license to look for a job there first though. It's only about a 20-30 minute drive from our place.

Yep, we did. Damn, they send them that far for maintenance? We were a little skeptical at first because of all the arsons that happened there last winter, but after driving through the area it isn't all that bad. Plus, right now it is the only place we can afford. The lease is only for 12 months, so if we want to find some else after a year we'll be able to move again next October.

10-09-09 08:05 PM
    I could be wrong, but I think berry buzz will do that.

10-09-09 08:06 PM
    now will that work when i have someone who bbm's me, or will that just work if they call or text?
    Never tried it for BBM's. There is one for messages, maybe that includes IM's
    10-09-09 08:11 PM
    Lol. Well, if you're going to, you'll have to before they rent out the other apartments. Right now there is only one other person in the building.

I'm sure they will be. I have to get my license to look for a job there first though. It's only about a 20-30 minute drive from our place.

Yep, we did. Damn, they send them that far for maintenance? We were a little skeptical at first because of all the arsons that happened there last winter, but after driving through the area it isn't all that bad. Plus, right now it is the only place we can afford. The lease is only for 12 months, so if we want to find some else after a year we'll be able to move again next October.

its only about an hour flight, they usually fly the helicopters out, then call when they are ready, and fly back to pgh, and i think they caught the arsonist that set those fires? but im not sure
    10-09-09 08:14 PM
    BS, will only work with people that you have in your address book
    10-09-09 08:15 PM
    BS, will only work with people that you have in your address book
    thought that's what you wanted Have it ring for the parents, or boss or whatever, but not random people or friends
    10-09-09 08:18 PM
    You guys gonna have a huge party to break in the new place Kasi? Me and LSG will come trash the place Congrats, where you going to be looking for work?

I downloaded a police scanner onto my phone. I wanted to hear one from around here so I started typing "London Ontario Police" onto google and it did that auto guess thing. Kind of inapropriate places

Or just let us know when you'll be away. Well let ourselves in and have a party there anyway.
    Driveby!
    Congrats on getting your own place kasi.

10-09-09 08:20 PM
    i want it set up so that at night, i only get calls from my boss, 2 of my best friends, my fire dept, and the 911 dispatch center ( they send all calls via text to my cell )
    10-09-09 08:20 PM
    testing colors
    just pretend I'm not here
    10-09-09 08:23 PM
    test passed?
    10-09-09 08:25 PM
    Chad, do you need a permit to own a shotgun, or to shoot clays?

test passed?
    test passed?
    yea you could say that! Lol

10-09-09 08:27 PM
    im not sure mike, i was a shoot inviational on private land so i didnt need a permit, but im gonna find out, b/c i def had fun doing that and i wanna do it again
    10-09-09 08:29 PM
    i want it set up so that at night, i only get calls from my boss, 2 of my best friends, my fire dept, and the 911 dispatch center ( they send all calls via text to my cell )
    Well it says messages aswell, so I assume that would mean text. You could test it out and get someone to text you.

testing colors
    just pretend I'm not here
    Pretend you're not here? Been doing that all day
    10-09-09 08:29 PM
86,775 ... 21742175217621772178 ...