And time for the drive into town. See you on the return.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 06:24 AM
    Well wish him all the best for me. Is it something he's excited about?

I'm watching a beautiful sunrise in my mirror.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

I will when he gets home. Yep, he is very excited about it.

He actually had an interview for this job shortly after he got his CDL. The guy that interviewed him was very interested in him but they ended up not hiring him because of how far we live from the job. On Friday I was looking online at Yahoo Hotjobs and saw a listing that looked very similar to what the job was and asked Steve if the phone number looked familiar. Turns out it was the same job so he called and talked to the guy, told him he'd be more than willing to relocate for the job.

Good Morning Ed, Brian! Hi Kasi. Good news about Steve, good luck to him. Is the job over the road?

It is very good news since he got fired again on Friday Eh... it kind of is and kind of isn't. They do a lot of work in North Jersey but sometimes they go as far north as Conneticut. I'm not 100% sure what the whole job entails but I do know that if he gets the job he'll be going out to train wrecks, crashes, breakdowns, etc. Steve said he'll pretty much be doing what he does now except with bigger trucks and trains instead of cars. I guess it's like emergency service for trains? I'll have to ask him for more details when he gets home.
    10-05-09 06:41 AM
    hi everyone
    10-05-09 07:09 AM
    Chadski!!! Feeling better?

Sheesh kaka, fired again?

yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

10-05-09 07:15 AM
    i still got a little fever, but im feelin kinda better
    10-05-09 07:22 AM
    good morning Wulf Mikey Kasi chad

Kasi great news for Steve! I wish him good luck that this interview goes well for him...its sucks that he lost this current job tho, but hey, maybe it was meant to be with this other job that came along

chad glad your feelin a little better make sure you take in plenty of fluids-and as the saying goes-feed a fever-your body is burning up more cause of the fever. Try to eat often, but light. I hope you feel better soon

Other than that, how is everyone this morn?

10-05-09 07:36 AM
    Chadski!!! Feeling better?

Sheesh kaka, fired again?

Yep. It's kind of a long story but the short version is he got a call to tow a car from a strip club. The owner of the car was with one of the strippers and asked Steve to drop her off at home since she lived on the way to where the car was being towed. Steve said yes because, well, he didn't know that she was a stripper at the time and didn't want to upset the AAA member. We're guessing that the guy got caught cheating on his wife or something because he called AAA saying that Steve picked up a stripper after picking his car up and gave her a ride home. Of course his boss can't afford to lose his AAA contract because then he would lose all of his business, so Steve had to be fired. The manager, who was the one that called him back last time, actually apologized to Steve when he fired him and told him he knows he would never do anything like that but what Jimmy says goes.
    10-05-09 07:36 AM
    i still got a little fever, but im feelin kinda better
    Everyone seems to be sick this week. Everybody here was sick last week and I found out this weekend that my sister has been sick too. I'm finally over whatever I had last week, except for the cough.

I hope you feel better soon.

good morning Wulf Mikey Kasi chad

Kasi great news for Steve! I wish him good luck that this interview goes well for him...its sucks that he lost this current job tho, but hey, maybe it was meant to be with this other job that came along

chad glad your feelin a little better make sure you take in plenty of fluids-and as the saying goes-feed a fever-your body is burning up more cause of the fever. Try to eat often, but light. I hope you feel better soon

Other than that, how is everyone this morn?

Thanks Shelli. Steve said the same thing about it.
    10-05-09 07:42 AM
    thanks shelli and kasi, yesterday i thought it was just a nasty hangover, but last night i started to get a fever and then got chills and couldnt sleep, alot of people in my area have the H1N1, and with me workin on the ambulance and workin in a ER ( our dispatch center is connected to a hospital ER) so my mom is worried to death that i have that now...great thats all i need
    10-05-09 07:44 AM
    thanks shelli and kasi, yesterday i thought it was just a nasty hangover, but last night i started to get a fever and then got chills and couldnt sleep, alot of people in my area have the H1N1, and with me workin on the ambulance and workin in a ER ( our dispatch center is connected to a hospital ER) so my mom is worried to death that i have that now...great thats all i need
    this is very true, your always exposed to everything because of the line of work your in. I get the same thing working at the school with all of the kids, and the parents that send them to school sick with fevers, very annoying then I wind up sick or my kids do. It sucks. Well if you have any doubt that this is just a passing thing, try to get to the doc's & get the h1n1 test-hopefully it is just a bug passing.

10-05-09 08:12 AM
    Morning Mom! Hope all is well.

Hopefully you're felling more pinked, than piggy pink Chadski.

That's one heck of a short story there kaka. Wowzers! At least Steve didn't get shot at when he dropped her off. Dang strippers, they're crazy, and the things they get involved in.

10-05-09 08:12 AM
    I think I'm gonna try to make a trip to a Verizon in my area today and check out the Tour

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 10-05-09 at 08:28 AM.
    10-05-09 08:13 AM
    Righty-o about those strippers, Wulf , one of the legacies of my misspent youth was dating one for about a month.

Nice young lady, but the crazies, not so much. And the stalkers,

I figured I had a choice, walk away or end up having to dispose of a stalker.

10-05-09 08:35 AM
    Have fun taking the Tour Mom. It's a sweet device.

Beast I think you made a good choice in what was disposable.

10-05-09 09:03 AM
    Morning Mom! Hope all is well.

Hopefully you're felling more pinked, than piggy pink Chadski.

That's one heck of a short story there kaka. Wowzers! At least Steve didn't get shot at when he dropped her off. Dang strippers, they're crazy, and the things they get involved in.

Yeah, I know. I'm glad nothing happened to him then too.
    Well, I have good news. They want to hire him! They said that once we find a place out there he's got the job. Now I have to go browsing on craigslist to see if I can find a place that fits our budget.

10-05-09 09:32 AM
    Good morning *******!!!
    10-05-09 09:33 AM
    thats great news kasi, were would guys be moving to?
    10-05-09 09:34 AM
    Morning everyone. Still crazy over here.

Kasi, that's wonderful news, congrats!!!
    10-05-09 09:56 AM
    Have fun taking the Tour Mom. It's a sweet device.

Beast I think you made a good choice in what was disposable.

thanks! I will have fun playing around with it!

Morning BK - I would have to agree with Wulf on that whole disposable choice ya made there maybe fun while it lasted but not worth your life that's for sure!

10-05-09 10:03 AM
    hey Jeffers

10-05-09 10:04 AM
    Good morning *******!!!
    what's up loser how goes it BRAD?

10-05-09 10:06 AM
    what's up loser how goes it BRAD?

It's going good Hitting the auto trader, seeing if any good deals come up
    10-05-09 10:13 AM
    Morning again, up from my post school bus duties, . Yay for the job Kasi. I think it'll be better for you guys as a couple to get out on your own. It sounds like an interesting job for Steve.

10-05-09 10:17 AM
    Hello Shelli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-05-09 10:20 AM
    Hello Gluteus Maximus and Jef!

Yay for Steve kaka! God be with you on your search.

10-05-09 10:28 AM
86,775 ... 21502151215221532154 ...