:::: drops in for one more post ::::

Evening panda and Sandy!

:::: see in the future a modfia investigation that looks back, say 3,500 posts, deletes only one offending post, and suddenly I have a few more again, it's so coincidental it almost seems planned ::::

The Keeper of Useful Modfia

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 11:55 PM
    It's cold out up here too And really windy. Not doing much myself. Downloading some Southpark episodes. Takign it easy
    its chilly outside now, hoping we have a semi cool winter this year but im not holding my breath. Wish I was at home I would be asleep.
    09-28-09 11:57 PM

Evening panda and Sandy!

:::: see in the future a modfia investigation that looks back, say 3,500 posts, deletes only one offending post, and suddenly I have a few more again, it's so coincidental it almost seems planned ::::

hi............................................
    09-28-09 11:58 PM
    Actually, we both lost quite a few of the 1ks when they had their deletion spree a while back. I've been recouping some just recently, just had good timing of late.
    I still count them as wins for me No moderator can take those away

Evening panda and Sandy!

Yes...... *brandishes knife...* Almost seems planned....

its chilly outside now, hoping we have a semi cool winter this year but im not holding my breath. Wish I was at home I would be asleep.
    Lol. How cold does it get down there? We're at like 6C right now I hope it snows soon
    09-29-09 12:00 AM
    I still count them as wins for me No moderator can take those away

Yes...... *brandishes knife...* Almost seems planned....

Lol. How cold does it get down there? We're at like 6C right now I hope it snows soon
    not very cold at all....
    09-29-09 12:05 AM
    not very cold at all....
    Lol. Crappy. Should come up north for the winter. It's so much more fun up here. Sleds... Snowboarding... Drifting You can stay with Chad
    09-29-09 12:09 AM
    It only got to the mid 50's as a high today, and is supposed to frost/freeze Tuesday and/or Wednesday nights.

Just got internet back. They were down since my last post via this, and because of that no tethering either. Blah.

09-29-09 12:39 AM
    It only got to the mid 50's as a high today, and is supposed to frost/freeze Tuesday and/or Wednesday nights.

Just got internet back. They were down since my last post via this, and because of that no tethering either. Blah.

Mine was going on and off too. Not my internet. Just CB
    09-29-09 12:43 AM
    Oh. Been kind of breezy here probably issue with a tower all I could get was 1x or 1xev lowercase. They said "all your internets are belong to us..." and they meant it.

09-29-09 12:45 AM
    ya cb was messing up for me on comp too took like 20 mins...
    09-29-09 12:46 AM
    be back in a while stupid paper work to do....
    09-29-09 12:49 AM
    Lol. Battery pull fixes the lowercase. Mine does that once in a while too

I don't get why CB does that everyday... It's a pretty large website, you wouldn't think it needs to stop running for several minutes everyday

Cya in a bit Shi
    09-29-09 12:51 AM
    Lol. Battery pull fixes the lowercase. Mine does that once in a while too

I don't get why CB does that everyday... It's a pretty large website, you wouldn't think it needs to stop running for several minutes everyday

Cya in a bit Shi
    Actually, batt pull didn't fix it this time, both times I tried it, I still had nothing. I finally let it sit there for a bit and the problem finally fixed itself.

09-29-09 12:54 AM
    Actually, batt pull didn't fix it this time, both times I tried it, I still had nothing. I finally let it sit there for a bit and the problem finally fixed itself.

Oh I see... Mine usually goes from 1X to 1XEV. I almost never get the 1xev. I did at work, but a battery pull fixed it Annoying if you don't notice it. Trying to use the internet, or instant message and nothing works
    09-29-09 12:56 AM
    Yes, very annoying when every site on the internets yields "connection timed out". Lol. I do legitimately get 1x and 1xev in some areas depending on services they offer.

I wonder in your case if they didn't have a problem on their end fixed by the time the phone came back up so it seemed like the battery pull was the fix. Or perhaps not.

Whatever caused it, it was very annoying and thankfully it's done now. Lol

09-29-09 01:01 AM
    Hello CRAZY people!

I've stayed up until 2 in the morning loading O/S 5.0.0.230 on my curve.
    (now who's crazy)

Unfortunately, bbm 5.0 does NOT work with this O/S, so I've lost all my bbm contacts

My pin is 30266C2D, add me.
    09-29-09 01:07 AM
    Goodnight!!!!
    09-29-09 01:07 AM
    Hello CRAZY people!

I've stayed up until 2 in the morning loading O/S 5.0.0.230 on my curve.
    (now who's crazy)

Unfortunately, bbm 5.0 does NOT work with this O/S, so I've lost all my bbm contacts

My pin is 30266C2D, add me.
    Install 4.5bbm and restore your contacts from your backup file you made when you upgraded.

Last edited by the_sandman_454; 09-29-09 at 01:27 AM.
    09-29-09 01:23 AM
    Install 4.5bbm and restore your contacts from your backup file you made when you upgraded.

Ahhhh didn't think of that. Bbm 4.5 I already installed, contacts I'll work on tomorrow night.
    Thanks sandman.

09-29-09 01:33 AM
    finally that stuff is done ...
    09-29-09 01:38 AM
    Ahhhh didn't think of that. Bbm 4.5 I already installed, contacts I'll work on tomorrow night.
    Thanks sandman.

Just do it in the morning while waiting for your coffee to brew or whatever. Takes next to no time at all. And that way you don't have to go a whole day without your contacts.

CongratulatIons on vanquishing the paperwork for the night. . How's things going at work tonite Shi? Did the alarm clock go off again? Anybody admit to having it/why?

09-29-09 01:42 AM
    Just do it in the morning while waiting for your coffee to brew or whatever. Takes next to no time at all. And that way you don't have to go a whole day without your contacts.

CongratulatIons on vanquishing the paperwork for the night. . How's things going at work tonite Shi? Did the alarm clock go off again? Anybody admit to having it/why?

Work is annoying. Im tired and I want to go home. Yes the stupid alarm went off again, I'm going to tell my boss if she can go back there when that person gets there and tell them to please make sure they dont turn it on because its getting annoying.
    09-29-09 01:43 AM
    Yeah definitely get someone to eliminate it. Or see if they can at least get one that's less annoying, maybe one that plays soothing music.

Why's work being annoying, just more people asking for numbers every few seconds or other stuff?

09-29-09 01:47 AM
    Yeah definitely get someone to eliminate it. Or see if they can at least get one that's less annoying, maybe one that plays soothing music.

Why's work being annoying, just more people asking for numbers every few seconds or other stuff?

its just annoying
    09-29-09 01:49 AM
    its just annoying
    Ok, will take your word for it. Anybody else up to try entertaining you?

09-29-09 01:51 AM
86,775 ... 21192120212121222123 ...