hi Sandman I'm doing good! I just dyed my hair and I'm happy with the color I think I'll be going this color for awhile till I get bored of it! Lol I'm doing good today, how are you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What color did we go with today? Why was you up so early? Don't you just hate when your body decides "hey we've got a day off! Get up! Make the most of it!" When you really want/need sleep instead?

09-28-09 11:42 AM
    That was mt first thought, also, P!nk , curiosity on the color.

Well. A nice nap and time to rock and roll here shortly. Gotta pick up some more goodies and go to get my truck fixed.

09-28-09 11:47 AM
    Good afternoon everyone.

09-28-09 11:51 AM
    By the way, this was what I found when I went to head out yesterday, and why I was irritated with the idjit that didit.

Honestly, though, I'm glad they didn't get the light, those suckers run about $450 a pop.

09-28-09 11:53 AM
    Hey peeps! I Haven't been around these parts in a while, so I figured I would drop in and say howdy. I went to a pretty kick a$$ outdoor car show yesterday and I wanted to share some pics of a few of my favorite entries...

...and my favorite entry of all: 1969 BOSS 302 Mustang

Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 09-28-09 at 02:58 PM.
    09-28-09 11:54 AM
    hi Kasi

BK - that stinks!

Yes, I hate those days! I couldve slept till 830 but at 530 my bod was like-lets go! And any given school day-i get up at 645-so I was way out of element today!

I did my hair a cherry chocolate color. It'll lighten up and the sun gets to it which will bring a little more red into it

09-28-09 11:56 AM
    jason!

My snookums! How the ell have you been
    Nice muscle cars btw

09-28-09 11:57 AM
    By the way, this was what I found when I went to head out yesterday, and why I was irritated with the idjit that didit.

Honestly, though, I'm glad they didn't get the light, those suckers run about $450 a pop.

That sucks, but a little fiberglass mat, some resin and a rattle can paint job it'll be good as new. . Harder to fix headlights that way. Some reason I've never got that method to work for those.

Hi Kasi. Whatcha up to?

09-28-09 11:58 AM
    I agree 12, those were sweet cars. I had the '70 version of that Boss Mustang in 73. Sure wish I had been old enough to appreciate it at the time.

Nice wheels! Love that Chevy bullnose in candy apple red. That Super Bee is nice, too. But the Boss? Ohhhh, yeah.

hi Kasi

BK - that stinks!

Yes, I hate those days! I couldve slept till 830 but at 530 my bod was like-lets go! And any given school day-i get up at 645-so I was way out of element today!

I did my hair a cherry chocolate color. It'll lighten up and the sun gets to it which will bring a little more red into it

Sounds like a good choice of coloration to me then. . How do you pick all these out, just spend all day in the hair coloring aisle in stores? . Jk

1-2. Thems be some sweet cars. What did you photograph them with (yes I know a camera, but which sort)?

09-28-09 12:01 PM
    lol Sandman nope-i walk in and see what color I feel like at the moment-thats it-im in n out within 10 mins tops!

09-28-09 12:08 PM
    Were on lunch break now still haven't got dissmissed yet....

09-28-09 12:10 PM
    lol Sandman nope-i walk in and see what color I feel like at the moment-thats it-im in n out within 10 mins tops!

Lmao. That's not so bad then, Shells. How frequently do you like to change it?

Were on lunch break now still haven't got dissmissed yet....

Is it everything you expected it would be, Shi? Hope they release you soon. What rate do they compensate you for jury duty? Or is that only if you get selected?

09-28-09 12:15 PM
    I guess and idk

09-28-09 12:22 PM
    jason!

My snookums! How the ell have you been
    Nice muscle cars btw
    Hey Pink!!!

I agree 12, those were sweet cars. I had the '70 version of that Boss Mustang in 73. Sure wish I had been old enough to appreciate it at the time.
    I too had a '70 BOSS 302 up until a fairly recently. I bought it in 1996 for $8,000 and spent the next few years turning it into a show stopper. Sold it to a wealthy old collector for a little over $50,000 in 2004. I kick myself daily for doing that, but I really needed the money at the time.

Nice wheels! Love that Chevy bullnose in candy apple red. That Super Bee is nice, too. But the Boss? Ohhhh, yeah.
    Yeah, that red Chevy monster is a pretty rare find in that condition...it drew quite a crowd too. The BOSS 302 was one of the show's gems though. It was all original with no mods or aftermarket parts. It had all the numbers to prove it too. Truly amazing.

1-2. Thems be some sweet cars. What did you photograph them with (yes I know a camera, but which sort)?
    I took those pics with my Tour.
    09-28-09 12:34 PM
    Hey Pink!!!

I too had a '70 BOSS 302 up until a fairly recently. I bought it in 1996 for $8,000 and spent the next few years turning it into a show stopper. Sold it to a wealthy old collector for a little over $50,000 in 2004. I kick myself daily for doing that, but I really needed the money at the time.

Yeah, that red Chevy monster is a pretty rare find in that condition...it drew quite a crowd too. The BOSS 302 was one of the show's gems though. It was all original with no mods or aftermarket parts. It had all the numbers to prove it too. Truly amazing.

I took those pics with my Tour.
    Didn't realize the tour could take that good of pix despite having one myself. Way cool.

09-28-09 01:34 PM
    Lmao. That's not so bad then, Shells. How frequently do you like to change it?

I change it up every month and a half

09-28-09 01:57 PM
    see ya later Shi

09-28-09 01:59 PM
    I bet you did Jason! I got a small inheritance in '73 just before I turned 18 and bought mine for $1400! if I had only known! I was watching one of the car auctions on Dish a few months ago and saw a 1969, maybe '70, 428 Cobra Mustang go for nearly half a million. It was originally sold by a Ford dealer in Monrovia CA, I am sure it is the same Mustang I drooled over when I was a 16 YO high school kid. I also remember the sticker price was right around $4000, hahaha.

09-28-09 02:09 PM
    4 Gs in those days was real money.

09-28-09 02:21 PM
    I swear it seems like half of Indiana is under construction.

09-28-09 02:27 PM
    Bk, have you been in pittsburgh lately? Its construction season here

09-28-09 02:31 PM
    Didn't realize the tour could take that good of pix despite having one myself. Way cool.
    Oh yeah! Tour has an excellent camera. You just have to adjust the settings accordingly (mine were: Brightness=Auto/Image Stabilization=On/Pic Size=640X 480/Pic Quality=Superfine/Color Effect=Normal). I think it also helped that I would put my hand up to block the sun's glare on the lens.

I bet you did Jason! I got a small inheritance in '73 just before I turned 18 and bought mine for $1400! if I had only known! I was watching one of the car auctions on Dish a few months ago and saw a 1969, maybe '70, 428 Cobra Mustang go for nearly half a million. It was originally sold by a Ford dealer in Monrovia CA, I am sure it is the same Mustang I drooled over when I was a 16 YO high school kid. I also remember the sticker price was right around $4000, hahaha.
    Was it a 69-70 Mach 1 Cobra Jet, or a 69-70 Shelby GT 500? Both are very rare cars....extremely fast too.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 09-28-09 at 02:50 PM.
    09-28-09 02:48 PM
    I read Pittsburgh is the place to be Chad! High Tech is taking off due to the talent pool coming out of your great Universities. Also that the population drain has reversed. True? Sounds like it with the construction.
    You know BK, there are literally thousands of road and infrastructure projects being financed by stimulus money all over the country.

09-28-09 02:48 PM
86,775 ... 21162117211821192120 ...