Do you want anything for it? I'd feel weird about taking it and not giving you something for it.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't know Kasi, they're old parts that I've had laying around my barn in a box. Tell you what, if you can use any of it, send me $10 when you have it. The paint job is OK, but I think Becky has done better. But the keypads are new. There's also a couple extra screws - they strip out so easily, it's always good to have a couple extras. Pm an address I can send the parts to and they're yours. I'll put a picture up whenever photobucket sends the link - it's slow today.

Last edited by exelant; 09-27-09 at 11:47 PM.
    09-27-09 11:42 PM
    i can't sleep!
    Yikes. How about I find a dissertation about quantum physics or something? . That's really the secret of how the Sandman puts people to sleep. Will read it in that monotone voice all the good professors seem to use too.

09-27-09 11:43 PM
    Ahh, another night of insomnia again? Not cool.

So, did I pick a good color for you?

Last edited by BergerKing; 09-27-09 at 11:46 PM.
    09-27-09 11:43 PM
    If you want to hear something that will put you out, find an Algore speech.

09-27-09 11:46 PM
    *Yawn* I'm awake Lol. Been drinking have you Kasi? No weed in the house Cate?

Night Wolfie
    09-27-09 11:58 PM
    I don't know Kasi, they're old parts that I've had laying around my barn in a box. Tell you what, if you can use any of it, send me $10 when you have it. The paint job is OK, but I think Becky has done better. But the keypads are new. There's also a couple extra screws - they strip out so easily, it's always good to have a couple extras. Pm an address I can send the parts to and they're yours. I'll put a picture up whenever photobucket sends the link - it's slow today.

Ok Mikey. I'll PM it to you now.

09-27-09 11:58 PM
    *Yawn* I'm awake Lol. Been drinking have you Kasi? No weed in the house Cate?

Night Wolfie
    Yep. We went to the bar for dinner and had a few drinks too.

09-28-09 12:00 AM
    Wow I went to bed so early that I just woke up thinking it must be almost time to get up. Crazy. I opted for some hot herbal tea & a quick smoke to help me back to sleep. Oh & a quick drive by to tbl

09-28-09 12:00 AM
    Yep. We went to the bar for dinner and had a few drinks too.

Oh I see Souns like fun. I got lots of drinks in the fridge, but I don't get a day off until thursday

Wow I went to bed so early that I just woke up thinking it must be almost time to get up. Crazy. I opted for some hot herbal tea & a quick smoke to help me back to sleep. Oh & a quick drive by to tbl

Lol, stay and talk there Blondie
    09-28-09 12:02 AM
    Oh I see Souns like fun. I got lots of drinks in the fridge, but I don't get a day off until thursday

Lol, stay and talk there Blondie
    Well, yesterday was our friend's 21st so when we went out for dinner drinks were a must tonight. I only had 3 (two Jack & Cokes, one Jolly Rancher) but I rarely drink so they went right to my head.

Hi Blondie!

09-28-09 12:06 AM
    Hi Blondie, Catey, Hefty Hienie. I'm sure you'll like the backup parts Kasi - I don't have my 8320 anymore and put it back in it's original case when I sold it. I only used the Becky case for a month or so - no scratches.

09-28-09 12:08 AM
    Well, yesterday was our friend's 21st so when we went out for dinner drinks were a must tonight. I only had 3 (two Jack & Cokes, one Jolly Rancher) but I rarely drink so they went right to my head.

Hi Blondie!

Lol, all vodka coolers for me I've tried drinking beer a couple of times now... Stuff tastes like garbage
    09-28-09 12:09 AM
    i don't smoke weed and i'm still bored.
    09-28-09 12:13 AM
    Hi Blondie, Catey, Hefty Hienie. I'm sure you'll like the backup parts Kasi - I don't have my 8320 anymore and put it back in it's original case when I sold it. I only used the Becky case for a month or so - no scratches.

Hey there Ex Got your board all waxed up and sharp for the winter?

i don't smoke weed and i'm still bored.
    Lol, it could solve both your problems in one go I might still have some kicking around my room I'll mail it to you
    09-28-09 12:16 AM
    no, no no. i don't do that junk.
    09-28-09 12:18 AM
    Not yet Brad, but it's getting close, eh? We have two high altitude areas, A-Basin and Loveland already making snow. If it can stay cold enough nights in a row, we might get some turns in in October.

09-28-09 12:21 AM
    Ok Mikey. I'm sure I will love them. Thank you

Lol, all vodka coolers for me I've tried drinking beer a couple of times now... Stuff tastes like garbage
    I can't stand beer. The only one I can remotely stomach is Corona.
    I'm heading to bed now. Steve H finally left and I'm sleepy. Good night Brad, BK, Cate, Mikey, & Sandman.

09-28-09 12:24 AM
    Brad!! Don't be a pusher. It makes you look bad.

09-28-09 12:24 AM
    no, no no. i don't do that junk.
    Don't you want to be cool? Go on, just one joint

Not yet Brad, but it's getting close, eh? We have two high altitude areas, A-Basin and Loveland already making snow. If it can stay cold enough nights in a row, we might get some turns in in October.

Lol, I like it in the spring when it starts melting. They throw so much snow down here, it lasts forever The snow gets a little damp, you can get on the hill in jeans and a t-shirt The stuffs pretty sharp though. Wiping out in a t-shirt hurts like a ........
    09-28-09 12:26 AM
    Good night Kasi!
    I was hearing a voice and realized Emma is on the phone! At 1125! Lol, had to tell her to turn her phone off and get to sleep. She's no fun to wake up at 0500 if she doesn't get enough sleep.

09-28-09 12:27 AM
    Ok Mikey. I'm sure I will love them. Thank you

I can't stand beer. The only one I can remotely stomach is Corona.
    I'm heading to bed now. Steve H finally left and I'm sleepy. Good night Brad, BK, Cate, Mikey, & Sandman.

Lol. Makes me look like a wuss, but I'll stick with the sweet drinks Night Kasi

Brad!! Don't be a pusher. It makes you look bad.

Screw you!!! You wonna buy some weed man?
    09-28-09 12:31 AM
    Lol, no Brad. I have a good job I want to keep. Let me know when it's legal.
    I like Spring boarding too, but I can't think about it yet, the season hasn't even started. I just drove over the mountains last week after it snowed. You could see the runs starting to fill in at Copper and Vail. Can't wait!

09-28-09 12:39 AM
    OK, I better get some sleep too. Gnite everyone.

09-28-09 12:40 AM
    I know, hopefully it'll hit with full force this year, instead of little snow storms here and there. Want to get a full season in Goodnight Ex
    09-28-09 12:45 AM
    la la la la la!
    09-28-09 12:52 AM
86,775 ... 21132114211521162117 ...