Evening Glute! How are you dumbbooty?

You know, with a little manipulation, we could probably get that to work.
    Oh yeah? That would be sweet.

Sandman, Kasi My day went alright aswell. My boss was going on about cellphones again. "Cellphones make you stupid, there just for people who want to feel important, stupid toys" The guys such a sucker
    Oh yes, that's why people get cell phones.

My pearl battery is lost.
    I'm putting up a missing flyer :/

I guess some parents dont want their kids to leave. Dont think my dad was ready for me to leave but i was like cya and ran out the door lol.

Yeah i fell off looking for the dang battery everywhere it could be :/

nope its gone missin!

to late for that.

it grew legs and ran out! im crushed!

*shrugs* i dont know.........
    I guess so. She still should expect it at some point.

That sucks... Me and Corupt are starting crap in the Storm 2 forum. TBL'ers are welcome
    You should come over to the 83XX forum and see this troll that is saying he's buying his girlfriend a $10,000 diamond case (yes he is a troll, I looked at a bunch of his posts and he really isn't helpful at all. Always bashing the Storm and people posting about problems with their Tour.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 12:03 AM
    someone answer this question for me:

Why on EARTH would someone have an alarm at WORK and have it set???

09-26-09 12:04 AM
    Oh yeah? That would be sweet.

Oh yes, that's why people get cell phones.

I guess so. She still should expect it at some point.

You should come over to the 83XX forum and see this troll that is saying he's buying his girlfriend a $10,000 diamond case (yes he is a troll, I looked at a bunch of his posts and he really isn't helpful at all. Always bashing the Storm and people posting about problems with their Tour.)

Oh, I'm so there. Love bashing trolls.

09-26-09 12:06 AM
    We're good. I think the guy turned tail and ran There's no taking on Back-Space The Amazing

Yeah. Same with the breaks. He figures if he says there's no cellphones allowed in the building, then noone will want to take breaks Pfft! I'll twiddle my thumbs through my breaks then. Stupid boss

Sure sure Shi How about Chad? He's kind wierd right? Same with that Mike guy... Lol
    09-26-09 12:06 AM
    Chad is my bff and Mike meaning ex? I like him too!!!

09-26-09 12:08 AM
    someone answer this question for me:

Why on EARTH would someone have an alarm at WORK and have it set???

To alert them of the time as a reminder for something? But if they aren't there at the time it goes off, I have no idea.

Oh, I'm so there. Love bashing trolls.

Sweet! The guy says $10,000 isn't a lot of money. Uh, its a new car! No way would I ever pay that much for a case that costs that much. There was one in the blogs today for $240,000. Anyone that spends that much money on a cell phone case is insane!

09-26-09 12:12 AM
    it just went off a few mins kasi and I'm the only one in this whole area till monday.

09-26-09 12:13 AM
    Maybe someone did it because they thought it would be funny. The closing shift used to set all of the timers and hide them around the kitchen at my old job so that when I (or another opening manager) came in the alarms were going off because they thought it was funny.

09-26-09 12:23 AM
    Goodnight you all. I'll take a look at that OS kaka.
    09-26-09 12:26 AM
    Night Wolfie

I went into that thread Kaka. I should probably sign out before I draw too much attention to myself in one night Lol.
    09-26-09 12:30 AM
    it just went off a few mins kasi and I'm the only one in this whole area till monday.

Guessing someone forgot to take their phone home with them or something like that. Did it go off last night? Seems odd that someone would do it deliberately.

If I worked in a home improvement store I'd stick all the plungers to the floor in different aisles though to mess with someone so who knows. . People are odd at times.

09-26-09 12:33 AM
    To alert them of the time as a reminder for something? But if they aren't there at the time it goes off, I have no idea.

Sweet! The guy says $10,000 isn't a lot of money. Uh, its a new car! No way would I ever pay that much for a case that costs that much. There was one in the blogs today for $240,000. Anyone that spends that much money on a cell phone case is insane!

Yeah. I will never understand people who spend that much. Do understand people who pose as people who spend that money on things without thinking. Lol. Trying to be "special". Haha

09-26-09 12:35 AM
    Night Wolf!

Lol, I saw your post. I don't know if the guy will come back. He's been called out in other threads for being a troll and as soon as it happened he disappeared.

Yeah. I will never understand people who spend that much. Do understand people who pose as people who spend that money on things without thinking. Lol. Trying to be "special". Haha

That is probably exactly what the guy is doing. I've seen him complain once or twice about themes not being free. Can't even put out $2 for a theme but is willing to spend $10,000 on a case? I highly doubt he really has that much money just laying around.

Well, I think I'm going to try to get some sleep. I've been sleeping nights and don't want to mess that up now. Plus I have some phone calls to make early tomorrow morning.

Good night Shi, Brad, Sandman, and anyone else that may be lurking

09-26-09 12:55 AM
    Maybe someone did it because they thought it would be funny. The closing shift used to set all of the timers and hide them around the kitchen at my old job so that when I (or another opening manager) came in the alarms were going off because they thought it was funny.

Idk, maybe they did. Its happened before but the door was locked and I had to listen to it go off for forever. night!
    Goodnight you all. I'll take a look at that OS kaka.
    night
    Guessing someone forgot to take their phone home with them or something like that. Did it go off last night? Seems odd that someone would do it deliberately.

If I worked in a home improvement store I'd stick all the plungers to the floor in different aisles though to mess with someone so who knows. . People are odd at times.

a alarm CLOCK not a phone. I just said it went off not to long ago when I was here...
    09-26-09 12:58 AM
    Night Wolf!

Lol, I saw your post. I don't know if the guy will come back. He's been called out in other threads for being a troll and as soon as it happened he disappeared.

That is probably exactly what the guy is doing. I've seen him complain once or twice about themes not being free. Can't even put out $2 for a theme but is willing to spend $10,000 on a case? I highly doubt he really has that much money just laying around.

Well, I think I'm going to try to get some sleep. I've been sleeping nights and don't want to mess that up now. Plus I have some phone calls to make early tomorrow morning.

Good night Shi, Brad, Sandman, and anyone else that may be lurking

Yeah... Had to shuvel through alot of BS in that thread "I'm a doctor, therefore I'm going to buy a $10 000 case for my phone" Well I certainly hope he's not a doctor... Could you imagine going into surgery and seeing the doctor on his glittery BB? I'd laugh. Then cry... And go find another hospital

And like I said in the thread, anyone with a name as immature as stormsuck75, definately isn't important

I'll see you later Kasi
    09-26-09 01:04 AM
    Idk, maybe they did. Its happened before but the door was locked and I had to listen to it go off for forever. night!

night

a alarm CLOCK not a phone. I just said it went off not to long ago when I was here...
    Sorry Shi, missed the clock part. Seems even more weird to have an alarm clock.

09-26-09 01:10 AM
    Sorry Shi, missed the clock part. Seems even more weird to have an alarm clock.

It's ok. Dont ask me I just work here.
    09-26-09 01:11 AM
    Well, I'm gonna head to bed aswell Later dirt bags
    09-26-09 01:17 AM
    Well, I'm gonna head to bed aswell Later dirt bags
    your fat little body cant stay up eh? Night fatty.
    09-26-09 01:21 AM
    I am switching back to my pearl later on. If you want me back on your list, send me a PM with your PIN# in it, and I will re-add you on the other phone. Gracias!
    09-26-09 02:02 AM
    Fluffy-

Should I download .162 since its for the 8110, or should I download what you have the .163 does it really matter?
    09-26-09 03:12 AM
    Fluffy-

Should I download .162 since its for the 8110, or should I download what you have the .163 does it really matter?
    Morning widdle panda! Yes it matters, you need to download the 162 for the 8110, and I need to catch a little more shut eye, I'll see you soon. Oh, did you see I posted the Toxic Tornado yesterday? It was about 6PM.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-26-09 04:58 AM
    Morning widdle panda! Yes it matters, you need to download the 162 for the 8110, and I need to catch a little more shut eye, I'll see you soon. Oh, did you see I posted the Toxic Tornado yesterday? It was about 6PM.

Morning!
    Oh ok I didnt know was just wondering. errrr nopes I go look now
    09-26-09 04:59 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present for your eating pleasure, the "Toxic Tornado"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

OHHH you said toxic tornados, and we have those at wally world but it's just called tornados. There is one kind that is SOOO good, the southwest one I think. mmmmm!!!
    09-26-09 05:05 AM
    Hi everyone

09-26-09 05:06 AM
86,775 ... 20902091209220932094 ...