tim, ed, kasi <3

it's 32 =\
    09-25-09 10:23 PM
    Hiya Mikey!

Lol. I don't think he will. He has enough going on right now; he doesn't need a girl to complicate things even more for him. The pots are smaller, or at least the ones they use are. I don't know how many they put out at a time though. It is a little safer but it's still dangerous. I imagine during hurricane season the threat is even higher.

We can only hope it will be one day soon.

Hi Cate! I'm doing good. How are you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Gutter mind. . I dunno what you're thinking, but I surely was talking about crustaceans, not anything beyond that. .

Yes soon would be a wonderful time for taxpayers to hold politicians responsible for acting in our best interest rather than theirs.

09-25-09 10:25 PM
    Hi Kasi, hi ya Catey how are you both doing?
    I spent the afternoon teaching #2 dog to wear a doggie backpack! Cutest thing you ever saw. Haha. He likes it, and his sister wants one - she tried to put it on when I took it off of him.

09-25-09 10:26 PM
    Here they are,

09-25-09 10:33 PM
    I have to get some sleep. Gnite all.

09-25-09 10:34 PM
    Getting dang close there Cate, you taking valium to curb the anticipation anxiety?

Quite cute Mike, goodnight amigo.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-25-09 10:43 PM
    Well hello there ******* How did the day treat all of you?
    09-25-09 10:56 PM
    Gutter mind. . I dunno what you're thinking, but I surely was talking about crustaceans, not anything beyond that. .

Yes soon would be a wonderful time for taxpayers to hold politicians responsible for acting in our best interest rather than theirs.

Uh-huh. Sure you were.

5.0 leaked for the 8230 but not for the 8220.

09-25-09 10:59 PM
    Uh-huh. Sure you were.

Is just as well, you don't want your bb to be leaky. Have to keep it wrapped in absorbent. .

Howdy BS and anyone else I may have not said that to yet.

09-25-09 11:04 PM
    Hi loser. The day treated me well, you?

Is just as well, you don't want your bb to be leaky. Have to keep it wrapped in absorbent. .

Howdy BS and anyone else I may have not said that to yet.

I'm not using it at the moment so I wouldn't mind if it was leaky. If I was using it I would still have my 8320 to fall back on if it was too unstable until I could downgrade it.

09-25-09 11:18 PM
    Evening Glute! How are you dumbbooty?

Uh-huh. Sure you were.

You know, with a little manipulation, we could probably get that to work.
    09-25-09 11:27 PM
    Sandman, Kasi My day went alright aswell. My boss was going on about cellphones again. "Cellphones make you stupid, there just for people who want to feel important, stupid toys" The guys such a sucker
    09-25-09 11:28 PM
    Sandman, Kasi My day went alright aswell. My boss was going on about cellphones again. "Cellphones make you stupid, there just for people who want to feel important, stupid toys" The guys such a sucker
    I'm sensing jealousy.
    09-25-09 11:33 PM
    My pearl battery is lost.
    I'm putting up a missing flyer :/
    09-25-09 11:33 PM
    Posted on street poles and C-stores for miles, the battery never stood a chance of escape.
    09-25-09 11:37 PM
    I'm sensing jealousy.
    Lol, I think he's lonely... He could easily afford a Blackberry, but nobody would want to talk to him I don't know what his probelm is with them. You should hear all the stuff he talks about aswell. Like the government listening to calls and knowing where you are. OMG! The government can listen to what movie I'm going to see, and they know where I live and work! Aaaaa~! Like they wouldn't know that if I didn't have a cellphone

How'd you lose your battery Shi?
    09-25-09 11:37 PM
    I knew what you meant. It'd be nice if we could ask them though. For some reason his mom thinks we are never going to move out. I like his mom and all but she had to know that at some point we would want to go out on our own and fully support ourselves. The last time Steve said something about "when we have our own home & family" his mom got extremely upset and offended that he even mentioned the idea of us moving out.

I can understand her being emotional about her kids leaving home but most parents are also happy about it.

There is a lot going on and certain reasons why Steve is ready to move out. There are also a few reasons why he doesn't want to tell his parents just yet and I understand them. It is going to be hard to keep it from them though. When we went to look at those two yesterday his mom kept asking where we were going. Steve just said "out to look at something" but she continued to ask until "he gave her a better answer than that."

I guess some parents dont want their kids to leave. Dont think my dad was ready for me to leave but i was like cya and ran out the door lol.
    I sure hope she's not silly enough to keep looking after she found it. That's the only way it wouldn't be in the last place she looks.

Crikey, fell off the counter? You ok? Where was it last? Did you check either in the "junk drawer" or somewhere by the couch? When I found Jesus that's where he was. I wasn't happy either 'cause I was paying him to be out in the garden... . JK. Sry had to.

Hi everyone else, just quick driveby post for now.

Yeah i fell off looking for the dang battery everywhere it could be :/
    hey peoples! Just stopping in to say hello hope everyone is having a good day

Kasi, I really hope that all works out for you

Shi any luck on the battery yet?

nope its gone missin!
    Don't be hurting yourself, Shilah! No bustin' your buns over a battery.

to late for that.
    Posted on street poles and C-stores for miles, the battery never stood a chance of escape.
    it grew legs and ran out! im crushed!
    Lol, I think he's lonely... He could easily afford a Blackberry, but nobody would want to talk to him I don't know what his probelm is with them. You should hear all the stuff he talks about aswell. Like the government listening to calls and knowing where you are. OMG! The government can listen to what movie I'm going to see, and they know where I live and work! Aaaaa~! Like they wouldn't know that if I didn't have a cellphone

*shrugs* i dont know.........
    09-25-09 11:42 PM
    I guess some parents dont want their kids to leave. Dont think my dad was ready for me to leave but i was like cya and ran out the door lol.

nope its gone missin!

to late for that.

That sucks... Me and Corupt are starting crap in the Storm 2 forum. TBL'ers are welcome
    09-25-09 11:46 PM
    That sucks... Me and Corupt are starting crap in the Storm 2 forum. TBL'ers are welcome
    yeah guess if its not to much ill buy another dang one :/

storm people give me the hibijidbeidis!
    09-25-09 11:49 PM

I don't think they're too expensive I want a better one for my Storm.

Storm people aren't all that bad. Carol has one and you like her... Oh wait...
    09-25-09 11:52 PM
    I don't think they're too expensive I want a better one for my Storm.

Storm people aren't all that bad. Carol has one and you like her... Oh wait...
    I'll prbly go to a AT&T store so I dont have to wait for shipping, and if I find the other I'll have an extra battery. I like carol!
    09-25-09 11:53 PM
    I'll prbly go to a AT&T store so I dont have to wait for shipping, and if I find the other I'll have an extra battery. I like carol!
    Oh you don't have to lie She's not here...
    09-25-09 11:56 PM

Big brother is watching. Lay low Brad, and don't make waves.

nope its gone missin!

to late for that.

Just never know what's gonna grow legs today.

That's not laying low!

I highly recommend the extended.
    09-25-09 11:57 PM

Tell boss that phones help increase your knowledge because you can send your friends a message or call them on matters they're more knowledgeable about. And there's always the intarwebs. Haha

09-25-09 11:57 PM
    Oh you don't have to lie She's not here...
    i aint lying!
    Big brother is watching. Lay low Brad, and don't make waves.

Just never know what's gonna grow legs today.

That's not laying low!

I highly recommend the extended.
    I know right.
    I dont wanna wait!! I wanna use it tmrw!!
    09-26-09 12:00 AM
86,775 ... 20892090209120922093 ...