lmao @ Sandman!

Pop !lmao!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 08:42 PM
    That's another good potential plot kaka. Read into it, like I prefer my women to be...

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Yeah, it is. Ahh, ok.

well right now im a dispatcher full time, 98% of the stations in my State are volunteer stations, city of pittsburgh, philly, and erie i think are the only paid stations, city of pgh aint hiring anyone until 2012, i already passed there physical and written exams, so i know i can do it, but i dont wanna wait that long, and i still might not get in, there is a long waiting list
    I don't think any paid stations in PA would be hiring for a while because of the budget crisis. Before they passed the budget two weeks ago 300,000 state employees in Philly were going to be laid off; most of which were Police, Firefighters, & EMTs.

You gotta do what you gotta do to make a living Chad. That's one of the reasons a friend of mine is moving back down to the shore. He's making **** money at his job and his business is barely going anywhere (only one or two service calls a month) so he's going back to lobster fishing with his uncle & cousins.

09-25-09 08:47 PM
    Crikey wulf, don't leave me here all alone with all these girls. Thems be dangerous in packs. .

09-25-09 08:47 PM
    Yeah, it is. Ahh, ok.

I don't think any paid stations in PA would be hiring for a while because of the budget crisis. Before they passed the budget two weeks ago 300,000 state employees in Philly were going to be laid off; most of which were Police, Firefighters, & EMTs.

You gotta do what you gotta do to make a living Chad. That's one of the reasons a friend of mine is moving back down to the shore. He's making **** money at his job and his business is barely going anywhere (only one or two service calls a month) so he's going back to lobster fishing with his uncle & cousins.

Langostas? (Lobsters?). Should be an interesting thing to fish for.

What really bothers me is instead of cutting politician and bureaucrat salaries/jobs they cut public safety jobs. We need cops and firefighters way more than a bunch of bureaucratic blowhards.

09-25-09 08:50 PM
    Crikey wulf, don't leave me here all alone with all these girls. Thems be dangerous in packs. .

lmao! Your chop meat now pal!

09-25-09 08:58 PM
    I'm not quite dead yet, and don't insult Chadski like that. He's just sensitive, but there's no between his legs. Sorry girls, I didn't know how else to put it.

09-25-09 08:59 PM

What really bothers me is instead of cutting politician and bureaucrat salaries/jobs they cut public safety jobs. We need cops and firefighters way more than a bunch of bureaucratic blowhards.
    Don't be silly.

09-25-09 09:05 PM

09-25-09 09:09 PM
    I'm not quite dead yet, and don't insult Chadski like that. He's just sensitive, but there's no between his legs. Sorry girls, I didn't know how else to put it.

Oh. Thanks for checking wulf. I had no desire to, currently have no desire to and in the future plan to have no desire to verify that for myself.

09-25-09 09:11 PM

:::: looks at Mom, looks at her 5 kids, realizes it fane shock at best.

Oh. Thanks for checking wulf. I had no desire to, currently have no desire to and in the future plan to have no desire to verify that for myself.
    I'd say my pleasure, but I'd be lying.

09-25-09 09:17 PM
    Hey everyone, . Chad knows this, but Firefighter is the hardest job to get in a municipal organization. Nearly all of those jobs in my city go to someone who knows someone - and if you're not in the top 5% you're not getting a job. I don't mean to sound too pessimistic, but it's the way it is. Got to be persistent and you do have a better chance if you are working as a paramedic.

09-25-09 09:28 PM
    hiya Mike! How are you doing?

09-25-09 09:32 PM

Yep, Lobsters. Its just like crab fishing, if you've ever seen "The Deadliest Catch," except they're fishing for lobster. He was down there for a year and a half shortly after we graduated and was making good money doing it.

I know. When I heard that I was surprised. That's one thing Philly needs, less cops out on the streets

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 09-25-09 at 09:51 PM.
    09-25-09 09:39 PM
    Evening Mike! How are you, Mr. Head of Crap?

09-25-09 09:42 PM
    Hi Shells. I'm doing ok, watching Law and Order, . Just another work night.

09-25-09 09:42 PM
    But just think Mike, tomorrow is Friday!

09-25-09 09:46 PM
    Yep, Lobsters. Its just like crab fishing, if you've ever seen "The Deadliest Catch" except they're fishing for lobster. He was down there for a year and a half shortly after we graduated and was making good money doing it.

I know. When I heard that I was surprised. That's one thing Philly needs, less cops out on the streets

. Well as long as he doesn't catch crabs while he's down there I guess he's already ahead of the game. Do they use similar sized pots to fish for lobsters as crabs? Seems like the mid-Atlantic coast of the US would be a little safer than the Bearing Sea.

Stupid politicians cut public safety to frighten people into giving up more taxes. Screw those ***** politicians. Someday Americans are going to wake up and realize we're getting screwed by them and put our foot down about taxes, budgets and exactly what cuts to make/not make.

09-25-09 09:52 PM
    I hate when I get censored for saying id1ot. Makes ppl think I said something much worse.

09-25-09 09:55 PM
    The new thing Sandy is furlough days. This year we get to take 5 unpaid days off. At least we don't have to cut any jobs.

09-25-09 09:59 PM
    I just use and let you all make up what I really meant.

09-25-09 10:00 PM
    hi guys =) how's everyone?
    09-25-09 10:05 PM
    Hi Shells. I'm doing ok, watching Law and Order, . Just another work night.

lol I'm watcjing that to!

09-25-09 10:08 PM
    Hi cate, how's you tonight?

09-25-09 10:10 PM
    Good evening Cate. How are you, is it less than 30 yet?

09-25-09 10:12 PM
    Hiya Mikey!

. Well as long as he doesn't catch crabs while he's down there I guess he's already ahead of the game. Do they use similar sized pots to fish for lobsters as crabs? Seems like the mid-Atlantic coast of the US would be a little safer than the Bearing Sea.

Stupid politicians cut public safety to frighten people into giving up more taxes. Screw those ***** politicians. Someday Americans are going to wake up and realize we're getting screwed by them and put our foot down about taxes, budgets and exactly what cuts to make/not make.

Lol. I don't think he will. He has enough going on right now; he doesn't need a girl to complicate things even more for him. The pots are smaller, or at least the ones they use are. I don't know how many they put out at a time though. It is a little safer but it's still dangerous. I imagine during hurricane season the threat is even higher.

We can only hope it will be one day soon.

hi guys =) how's everyone?
    Hi Cate! I'm doing good. How are you?

09-25-09 10:19 PM
86,775 ... 20882089209020912092 ...