*builds a giant snowcastlefort and waits for the evil dictator timmy to show up with his poo throwing monkeys......*

*makes nachos and hot chocolate in giant snowcastlefort while I wait*
    09-25-09 02:14 AM
    There was no way I was gonna read all that was posted before I arrived. I'd still be reading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    it took me FOREVER. lol.
    09-25-09 02:14 AM
    *builds a giant snowcastlefort and waits for the evil dictator timmy to show up with his poo throwing monkeys......*

*makes nachos and hot chocolate in giant snowcastlefort while I wait*
    *directs evil flying monkeys to build me a snow fort complete with a catapault for launching snowballs and has an evil flying snow monkey steal half of Shi's nachos and hot chocolate...*

09-25-09 02:16 AM
    *directs evil flying monkeys to build me a snow fort complete with a catapault for launching snowballs and has an evil flying snow monkey steal half of Shi's nachos and hot chocolate...*

UGH! I would of given you some. Freakin men. *makes more nachos and hot choc for myself*

*while the monkeys are building starts hurling giant snowballs at timmy and commends the pandas to bite him and fly off*
    09-25-09 02:19 AM
    UGH! I would of given you some. Freakin men. *makes more nachos and hot choc for myself*

*while the monkeys are building starts hurling giant snowballs at timmy and commends the pandas to bite him and fly off*
    *realizes the evil flying poo throwing monkeys use their hands for that and probably don't wash them, so let's the monkeys have the nachos and hot chocolate and teleports into the Castle Panda with a peace offering of more nacho supplies and a thermos full of fresh hot chocolate. the pandas remain confused. *

09-25-09 02:21 AM
    *realizes the evil flying poo throwing monkeys use their hands for that and probably don't wash them, so let's the monkeys have the nachos and hot chocolate and teleports into the Castle Panda with a peace offering of more nacho supplies and a thermos full of fresh hot chocolate. the pandas remain confused. *

how the heck did you teleport?
    09-25-09 02:23 AM
    *points to the script "I dunno, it said that's what I should do, so I did..."*

09-25-09 02:24 AM
    *points to the script "I dunno, it said that's what I should do, so I did..."*

that aint suppose to be in there! no one can do anything right!!
    09-25-09 02:25 AM
    that aint suppose to be in there! no one can do anything right!!
    *orders the evil flying monkeys to protect the script and writers at all costs, and also hide the whiteout and my typewriter...*

09-25-09 02:26 AM
    *orders the evil flying monkeys to protect the script and writers at all costs, and also hide the whiteout and my typewriter...*

*kicks timmy in the shin for messing up my chance of fame*
    09-25-09 02:27 AM
    Lmao you 2 are hilarious..

I'm hungry and I want a burrito.

09-25-09 02:28 AM
    *limps to where the scripts and typewriter are hidden and writes panda-girl some better lines and a much better role in this production*

09-25-09 02:29 AM
    Lmao you 2 are hilarious..

I'm hungry and I want a burrito.

lol. yumms.
    *limps to where the scripts and typewriter are hidden and writes panda-girl some better lines and a much better role in this production*

thats better
    09-25-09 02:30 AM
    *while timmy is typing goes and plays on playground*
    09-25-09 02:30 AM
    *Scene 1: panda-girl in her skimpy pink and black panda print armor rides a giant flying panda into battle against the dragon in the Wizard's castle with help from the mysterious Sandman and his army of evil poo flinging primates........*

09-25-09 02:33 AM
    *Scene 1: panda-girl in her skimpy pink and black panda print armor rides a giant flying panda into battle against the dragon in the Wizard's castle with help from the mysterious Sandman and his army of evil poo flinging primates........*

maybe that will do.
    but im still playing!

wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-25-09 02:35 AM
    maybe that will do.
    but im still playing!

wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yikes! Looks like the dragon has captured the panda, and is preparing to have her for dinner. *teleports to the area and tries to convince panda that the kettle isn't a swing....*

09-25-09 02:36 AM
    Yikes! Looks like the dragon has captured the panda, and is preparing to have her for dinner. *teleports to the area and tries to convince panda that the kettle isn't a swing....*

oh shiznit!!! run 4 ur lyfe!!!
    09-25-09 02:38 AM
    oh shiznit!!! run 4 ur lyfe!!!
    *hides behind Panda-girl and asks her to call off her pet the killer panda of imminent death and destruction. "I'm not the threat here little panda, that evil looking dude sitting the dragon on the tower is..." Points up "see?"*

09-25-09 02:41 AM
    *hides behind Panda-girl and asks her to call off her pet the killer panda of imminent death and destruction. "I'm not the threat here little panda, that evil looking dude sitting the dragon on the tower is..." Points up "see?"*

oh nozz what ever shall we do?!
    09-25-09 02:42 AM
    *checks script and yells "cut!". Explains to everyone that apparently the script called for everyone to be destroyed by the wizard originally, and quickly rewrites it...*

*Scene 1.5: Wizard and dragon vanish. Sandman uses magic to track them to a beach in CA in the 1960s. *

09-25-09 02:45 AM
    -eats popcorn while I await the story to unfold...

09-25-09 02:46 AM
    *checks script and yells "cut!". Explains to everyone that apparently the script called for everyone to be destroyed by the wizard originally, and quickly rewrites it...*

*Scene 1.5: Wizard and dragon vanish. Sandman uses magic to track them to a beach in CA in the 1960s. *

you call yourself a writer? sheesh!
    09-25-09 02:47 AM
    you call yourself a writer? sheesh!
    No, I call myself an evil dictator who commands an evil poo flinging flying monkey army, which I guess would technically be more like an airforce... Would like to see Princess Panda do better.

09-25-09 02:52 AM
    No, I call myself an evil dictator who commands an evil poo flinging flying monkey army, which I guess would technically be more like an airforce... Would like to see Princess Panda do better.

I have my own PLANET. I am ruler and doing you a HUGE favor by being on this small production. So you better make it worth my while.
    09-25-09 02:53 AM
86,775 ... 20782079208020812082 ...