09-24-09 11:26 PM
    to be sure I get #52000...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 11:27 PM
    Timothy is cheating!!!!!!!! How dare him!! Lol

09-24-09 11:27 PM
    hiya boys. How are we today?

Yeah its a cool idea brad. Japan gets all the freakin cool phones tho seen 2 or 3 that I really liked and you can only get em there

Yeah, it's too bad I love my Storm though I'm doing good. How's you sleep?

to be sure I get #52000...

Lol, don't even try. as long as I'm here I always get them Lets not forget who got the big 25 000 now And 20 000... Coruptyed got 50 000. Another Canadian
    09-24-09 11:29 PM
    hiya boys. How are we today?

Yeah its a cool idea brad. Japan gets all the freakin cool phones tho seen 2 or 3 that I really liked and you can only get em there

Doing good thanks, you?

Japan gets all the cool ones since that's where a lot of them are made. Lol. I liked those slide phones that clicked open from the first Matrix movie. Japan only at the time and never did ever make it here.

Do any more thinkin what fone and carrier you want?

09-24-09 11:30 PM
    I almost keep thinking I should go back to my pearl...idk tho. Has a better camera than this pos... I slept ok keep having weird dreams.

09-24-09 11:31 PM
    Yeah, it's too bad I love my Storm though I'm doing good. How's you sleep?

Lol, don't even try. as long as I'm here I always get them Lets not forget who got the big 25 000 now And 20 000... Coruptyed got 50 000. Another Canadian
    I shall have to hack into and disrupt all communications to the area you're in temporarily until this arbitrary milestone is reached by an American.

09-24-09 11:32 PM
    I'm ok timmy. Idk about phones thinking if I have guts to switch to t-mobile I'll get the my touch. IDK what I'll do lol.

09-24-09 11:33 PM
    I almost keep thinking I should go back to my pearl...idk tho. Has a better camera than this pos... I slept ok keep having weird dreams.

How did you like typing with the partial/non qwerty keyboard? Do they have an updated version of the curve out for ATT/Tmob? Could maybe try to find a used one temporarily.

09-24-09 11:34 PM

Lol, I like the camera on here. I like everything other than the typing. But even that's not too bad I had a wierd dream too. Went into a dam or something with big steel doors, and they closed behind me and started filling the dam with water. Wasn't a very pleasant dream

I shall have to hack into and disrupt all communications to the area you're in temporarily until this arbitrary milestone is reached by an American.

Well 52 000 isn't as big as 50 000 or 25 000 was. I might let you have it because I'm such a great guy
    09-24-09 11:36 PM
    How did you like typing with the partial/non qwerty keyboard? Do they have an updated version of the curve out for ATT/Tmob? Could maybe try to find a used one temporarily.

to me it took forever to type in a website or anything because of the stupid sure type I may download a newer os and get bbm 5 and switch to that phone.

09-24-09 11:37 PM
    that does sound weird brad. I dreamed I had a huge spider I mean one size of a freakin grapefruit and I could feel it crawling on my back an when I woke up I was like scrunching my back like I was trying to get it off THAT was weird and that's been several years ago lol.

09-24-09 11:39 PM
    to me it took forever to type in a website or anything because of the stupid sure type I may download a newer os and get bbm 5 and switch to that phone.

Yeah, try that instead of going to different brand. :d

09-24-09 11:40 PM
    that does sound weird brad. I dreamed I had a huge spider I mean one size of a freakin grapefruit and I could feel it crawling on my back an when I woke up I was like scrunching my back like I was trying to get it off THAT was weird and that's been several years ago lol.

That would be a considerably strange creepy experience.

09-24-09 11:41 PM
    Yeah, try that instead of going to different brand. :d

I will have to see if I can get a OS to download to my comp and I have to get a diff trackball and last time I took one out I broke it :|

09-24-09 11:42 PM

Lol, fun stuff I've had a few were I've shot people. Didn't really understand them The one I walked outside and it was my sisters and a couple of their friends on the deck, and I shot a bunch of them for no reason. Then went to hide in the backyard when the cops came. Dunno why I figured they wouldn't search the property, but they didn't Stupid dream cops
    09-24-09 11:44 PM

Yeah let's say I was freaked out when I woke up but I was glad there wasn't a spider in my bed!!

09-24-09 11:44 PM

Have you ever jumped in your sleep before? I've done that a good bit. If I ever fall over or off of something in a dream, sometimes I scare myself enough that I shake in real life, wake myself up, and can still feel the bed shaking from me jumping
    09-24-09 11:45 PM
    Lol, fun stuff I've had a few were I've shot people. Didn't really understand them The one I walked outside and it was my sisters and a couple of their friends on the deck, and I shot a bunch of them for no reason. Then went to hide in the backyard when the cops came. Dunno why I figured they wouldn't search the property, but they didn't Stupid dream cops
    I've dreamed recently I've been shot at. And one where I had gross black and yellow behive hair. Think that scared me more than getting shot! Haha

09-24-09 11:47 PM
    I've dreamed recently I've been shot at. And one where I had gross black and yellow behive hair. Think that scared me more than getting shot! Haha

Lol, I usually don't remember alot of my dreams anyways. But whatever ones I do are usually pretty strange
    09-24-09 11:48 PM
    Have you ever jumped in your sleep before? I've done that a good bit. If I ever fall over or off of something in a dream, sometimes I scare myself enough that I shake in real life, wake myself up, and can still feel the bed shaking from me jumping
    I'm sure I mustve done that a time or two. Nothing I can specifically remember though.

09-24-09 11:50 PM
    maybe now that I'm getting so freakin old I'm remembering them because they don't make sense lol.

09-24-09 11:51 PM
    I'm sure I mustve done that a time or two. Nothing I can specifically remember though.

Lol How about waking up and not being able to move? I did that a couple of times when I worked midnights, I usually took a nap before work. First time it happened I scared the crap out of myself, thought I was dieing Tried calling for help and I couldn't talk. Wierd stuff...

maybe now that I'm getting so freakin old I'm remembering them because they don't make sense lol.

Lol, well I'm older than you are, and I still feel young... Physically... Mentally, I'm more mature than everyone in TBL
    09-24-09 11:54 PM
    poor brad bless your heart!!

09-24-09 11:57 PM
    I know that's a load of crap brad lol

09-24-09 11:59 PM
86,775 ... 20752076207720782079 ...