I don't know that I've ever had anything to eat from a convenience store. The only thing I go to those for is a soda or usually a Slurpee/slushy soda beverage for those of you not familiar with 7-11.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 10:01 AM

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-23-09 10:15 AM

Those are really old Slurpee cups.
    09-23-09 10:38 AM
    Those are really old Slurpee cups.
    are you calling Wulf old Kasi? lmao!

09-23-09 11:03 AM

Maybe he bought em off ebay....whats the word I am looking for.....ummm..vintage lol
    09-23-09 11:06 AM
    Good morning, Shelli!

Got to ya, finally. I just delivered my load of grave vaults and liners, getting ready to find out what's happening for the rest of the day.

Looks like you're trying to get revved-up for the day. Mila called me 1st thing frustrated with other folks, but calmed that storm down. Still clearing the cobwebs myself.

grave liners and what not I'll pass thanks! Lol

Yea, I'm trying to get me boo-taay moving but I just want to be lazy! I guess I'm taking lessons from the Sandman LOL!

I'll have to bbm mila later! I heard about the room that got painted too! Sounds like it came out nice!

09-23-09 11:07 AM
    Maybe he bought em off ebay....whats the word I am looking for.....ummm..vintage lol
    lmao! A vintage Wulf!

09-23-09 11:08 AM
    I don't know that I've ever had anything to eat from a convenience store. The only thing I go to those for is a soda or usually a Slurpee/slushy soda beverage for those of you not familiar with 7-11.

Yes, but I don't always get the best of choices depending on where I am. That is one of the rough parts of living a mobile life.

09-23-09 11:14 AM

LMAO. Of course not! I'm just saying it's been years since 7-11 has had those Slurpee cups. I liked them when they were like that. Green, Pink, Blue, and another color I can't remember. Each size was a certain color.
    09-23-09 11:19 AM
    Well, Shelli , I'd rather carry the vaults and liners than cadavers, which I did a couple of times when I hauled a reefer trailer.

I'm not being macabre, but the only thing I haven't hauled is explosives, gasoline, and livestock. None of them are my bag. Although I would consider gas.

Cargo is cargo, and if it's available, I'll haul it, within reason. I don't get creeped out by what's in the box.

The only thing that gets me intense in the job is stuff like what happened last night. Having the roadway break off under your wheels and almost taking you into a barrier is really bad stuff. When you're jammed in a 12' wide roadway with an almost 9' wide truck, you start that, it gets ugly fast.

09-23-09 11:23 AM
    Well, Shelli , I'd rather carry the vaults and liners than cadavers, which I did a couple of times when I hauled a reefer trailer.

I'm not being macabre, but the only thing I haven't hauled is explosives, gasoline, and livestock. None of them are my bag. Although I would consider gas.

Cargo is cargo, and if it's available, I'll haul it, within reason. I don't get creeped out by what's in the box.

The only thing that gets me intense in the job is stuff like what happened last night. Having the roadway break off under your wheels and almost taking you into a barrier is really bad stuff. When you're jammed in a 12' wide roadway with an almost 9' wide truck, you start that, it gets ugly fast.

Cool, you've hauled a truck-load of zombies! Not everyone gets to do that. Did they try to get out?

09-23-09 11:29 AM
    Naw, they were pretty well behaved. It goes that way, but if there was any scratching on the walls, the old reefers covered it nicely.

The newer ones are much quieter.

09-23-09 11:41 AM
    LMAO. Of course not! I'm just saying it's been years since 7-11 has had those Slurpee cups. I liked them when they were like that. Green, Pink, Blue, and another color I can't remember. Each size was a certain color.
    lmao! I knew what you meant but I had to poke fun at it! Yea, I know which cups your talkong about too.

Holy snappers! the road gave a prob like that! I glad your ok! That must of scared the be-jesus out of you!

09-23-09 12:14 PM
    Yeah, the rains apparently undecut the pavement in the construction zone, and coming off of the bridge the pavement just collapsed under my left tires, and it pulled all of my left side tires into the mud.

The tractor was actually sideways at about a 30 degree angle, and I was trying to get it back up on the road before I hit the barrier or got jammed up and blocked the construction zone. I was still moving at about 45 mph the whole time.

And yes, it tightened me up for about 20 minutes or so. I could hear other drivers hollering about it behind me as it happened to them, too.

09-23-09 12:52 PM
    BK- IDK WTF the stab at me earlier was about, but I don't appreciate it. I never said I starve myself I said, I should but I DON'T, and I wasn't talking to you at the time anyways. If you want to discuss this matter more bbm me. I would, but you never answer it. Start thinking before you post, because that really did upset me, and tick me off to no end.

09-23-09 01:37 PM
    Wow Beast, holy schmoly!

09-23-09 01:38 PM
    Sooo.... How 'bout those sport teams?
    09-23-09 02:06 PM
    lmao! I knew what you meant but I had to poke fun at it! Yea, I know which cups your talkong about too.

Holy snappers! the road gave a prob like that! I glad your ok! That must of scared the be-jesus out of you!

Lol. I know.

Sooo.... How 'bout those sport teams?
    Which one?

Hi Brad. How are you today?

09-23-09 02:35 PM
    Lol. I know.

Which one?

Hi Brad. How are you today?

I dunno. Was trying to break the tension. I'm doing good. Got a few days off What are you up to?
    09-23-09 02:38 PM
    I dunno. Was trying to break the tension. I'm doing good. Got a few days off What are you up to?
    I know. I was being a smart***

Relaxing after moving furniture yesterday and watching the ferrets run around the room.

09-23-09 02:47 PM
    I know. I was being a smart***

Relaxing after moving furniture yesterday and watching the ferrets run around the room.

Lol, I love ferrets
    09-23-09 02:51 PM
    Lol, I love ferrets
    Aren't those kind of like weasels or marmots?

09-23-09 03:00 PM
    Lol, I love ferrets
    Me too. That's why I have them. They haven't been able to run around the room in a while because of it being a mess so they are ecstatic right now.

09-23-09 03:03 PM
    Aren't those kind of like weasels or marmots?

The front one
    09-23-09 03:04 PM
    Me too. That's why I have them. They haven't been able to run around the room in a while because of it being a mess so they are ecstatic right now.

Yeah They can get hurt pretty easy too if you've got wires on the ground or anything. Not the smartest of animals I wanted to get 1 or 2 a little while back, but my parents are so anti... everything... I wasn't allowed to. Guess I'm just waiting for my own place 1 dog, 2 ferrets
    09-23-09 03:06 PM
86,775 ... 20622063206420652066 ...