Am sorry your phone won't work. Will the phone part still work or is everything down on it? Maybe register host or resend svc books?

Yeah is good to see graveyard so lively lately it's been dead in there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 02:49 AM
    Am sorry your phone won't work. Will the phone part still work or is everything down on it? Maybe register host or resend svc books?

Yeah is good to see graveyard so lively lately it's been dead in there.

thats a problem when internet doesnt work
    09-22-09 02:53 AM
    Can logon to your phone company's page on regular internet like from a computer and resend svc books that way.

09-22-09 03:12 AM
    Can logon to your phone company's page on regular internet like from a computer and resend svc books that way.

I was trying to remember my password. I'll see if it works. Sent them but havent gotten anything yet...
    09-22-09 03:17 AM
    Donde esta fluffy?? I need help!!
    09-22-09 03:20 AM
    Still de nada?

09-22-09 03:21 AM
    Still de nada?

I got nuffin! Seriously driving me crazy...I havent been able to check any of my stuff and its seriously getting to me...I think im gonna be sick...or cry...or both.
    09-22-09 03:23 AM
    I guess beating really does work. Aint that something. I started beating the living crap out of it and it started getting messages
    09-22-09 03:30 AM
    Well don't be doing that. Try options>advanced options>host routing table>menu (dots) button and select register now.

09-22-09 03:31 AM
    Ohh glad to hear it. Sounds like it could be serious though. Loose wire. Hopefully its' owner hasn't got one of those too. JK. .

You still gonna get something other than BB like you were talking about before?

09-22-09 03:37 AM
    Ohh glad to hear it. Sounds like it could be serious though. Loose wire. Hopefully its' owner hasn't got one of those too. JK. .

You still gonna get something other than BB like you were talking about before?

Meh IDC its a POS anyways and If it does it again, ill drown its *** in a bucket of water and suffocate it! I dont have one of those. Try multiple.
    Yeah if I could pull money out of my *** I would already have one. Just cant make up my mind on what I want to do.
    09-22-09 03:43 AM
    What are the options on the table for new phone? Is a different bb even within the realm of possibility, or will it definitely be something else? If something else you'd probably save some money monthly from not having the BIS $30 or whatever but then adding back in whatever the internet for the other phone costs. Hmm.

What carrier you with and will you stick with them?

Poor BB, better behave or it's gonna get a burial at sea. Why not cremate it instead? Everybody likes fire.

09-22-09 03:49 AM
    What are the options on the table for new phone? Is a different bb even within the realm of possibility, or will it definitely be something else? If something else you'd probably save some money monthly from not having the BIS $30 or whatever but then adding back in whatever the internet for the other phone costs. Hmm.

What carrier you with and will you stick with them?

Poor BB, better behave or it's gonna get a burial at sea. Why not cremate it instead? Everybody likes fire.

There are a bunch of diff options. Do I stick it out on ATT or do I switch to t mobile. Do I go back to a regular phone and not get internet? Do I get another bb? Naw I dont want another. Do I bang my head against the wall? ect ect. I'm with ATT now. I dont like fire to much rather beat it with my bare hands, would make me feel better.
    09-22-09 03:52 AM
    Options for phones:

T-mobile
    My touch
    Samsung Behold

AT&T:
    Nokia surge
    That lg one (hayden pattienere has the commercials that I totally forgot the name of)
    That touchscreen samsung one

IDK I cant ever make up my mind. Drving me f'ng nuts. Im scared to switch to t-mobile! Just thinking about it makes me want to hurl!!
    09-22-09 03:56 AM
    Whose plans are less expensive, Shi? Are both similar for similar services? I'm pretty sure you'd have to get internet, you'd be missing something without it after having had a BB. Especially if you couldn't check email or whatever without it.

If similar prices I'd probably stick with ATT if they work good for you and haven't had issues with their network. I'm on vzw now mainly because of their network, which just plain works even in areas where others are severely lacking.

I'm not familiar enough with those phones to be able to offer any help there, except to say that personally I'd never ever own a touch screen device. I'm fanatical/almost ocd about having my screen spotless. Can't imagine touching it deliberately...

09-22-09 04:01 AM
    Whose plans are less expensive, Shi? Are both similar for similar services? I'm pretty sure you'd have to get internet, you'd be missing something without it after having had a BB. Especially if you couldn't check email or whatever without it.

If similar prices I'd probably stick with ATT if they work good for you and haven't had issues with their network. I'm on vzw now mainly because of their network, which just plain works even in areas where others are severely lacking.

I'm not familiar enough with those phones to be able to offer any help there, except to say that personally I'd never ever own a touch screen device. I'm fanatical/almost ocd about having my screen spotless. Can't imagine touching it deliberately...

T mobile is alot cheaper. BUT at&t works a little better. Vzw doesnt work at all out here like zero zilch, which is a shame because they have some pretty cool phones but whatever. IDK its like do I stay on ATT because everyone else has it or do I say f you to everyone and jump ship to t mobile? I just dont know.... like most things...
    09-22-09 04:04 AM
    Thatd be another consideration, does less expensive T-mobile get to be more expensive due to having to keep more minutes to talk to your friends where if you stuck on ATT presumably in network calling is free?

Sure is nice because most of my friends are vzw also so I can get by with the lowest minutes plan and still never go over because of the free unlimited in network calling.

Funny you should mention VZW having cool phones. Most of their stuff is old and boring, at least according to an article on CNN I just read. They do have the Tour, which I have and really like so they've got that going for them.

09-22-09 04:10 AM
    Thatd be another consideration, does less expensive T-mobile get to be more expensive due to having to keep more minutes to talk to your friends where if you stuck on ATT presumably in network calling is free?

Sure is nice because most of my friends are vzw also so I can get by with the lowest minutes plan and still never go over because of the free unlimited in network calling.

Funny you should mention VZW having cool phones. Most of their stuff is old and boring, at least according to an article on CNN I just read. They do have the Tour, which I have and really like so they've got that going for them.

Meh, I dont talk on the phone all that much I could get by with 300 mins easily.
    09-22-09 04:13 AM
    Meh, I dont talk on the phone all that much I could get by with 300 mins easily.
    If that's the case and Tmobile works there I'd probably go with them if they're cheaper and you'll not go over the minutes. How long you been a ATT customer? Talk to customer service and tell them you're thinking of switching and see if they'll make you an offer to keep you.

09-22-09 04:28 AM
    Morning Shilah and Sandy!

Such heavy phone talk. I need to wake up first, before joining in.

The Keeper of the Snooze Bar

09-22-09 04:30 AM
    If that's the case and Tmobile works there I'd probably go with them if they're cheaper and you'll not go over the minutes. How long you been a ATT customer? Talk to customer service and tell them you're thinking of switching and see if they'll make you an offer to keep you.

Thats the problem, I'm on my dads plan and I've tried to get on my own but they want a $600 deposit. I told them to shove it up their ***.
    Morning Shilah and Sandy!

Such heavy phone talk. I need to wake up first, before joining in.

The Keeper of the Snooze Bar

Morning! I've been reading about you, and I know all.
    09-22-09 04:36 AM
    Thats the problem, I'm on my dads plan and I've tried to get on my own but they want a $600 deposit. I told them to shove it up their ***.

Morning! I've been reading about you, and I know all.
    A $600 deposit?! Holy cripes! I'd have told 'em to shove it too. Do you have any credit cards or other credit for a credit history? If you pay them with a card will they knock some off the deposit?

Morning Wulfman.

09-22-09 04:43 AM
    A $600 deposit?! Holy cripes! I'd have told 'em to shove it too. Do you have any credit cards or other credit for a credit history? If you pay them with a card will they knock some off the deposit?

Morning Wulfman.

Yeah thats what I thought ...its freaking ********. Yeah I have credit cards, apparently doesnt help. IDK tired of my dad watching everything I do. :/
    09-22-09 04:45 AM
    Yeah, that's definitely understandable. Was deposit same for both companies and will you be able to put that toward the next year of service? Might not be so bad that way if they let you do that after paying on time for a bit. How about asking them again but what if you supply your own phone and find something cheap on ebay? Or see if they'll let you go monthly vs yearly contract maybe might help.

09-22-09 04:49 AM
    You've been reading about me Sandy? Shall I say, in your dreams?

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-22-09 04:50 AM
86,775 ... 20482049205020512052 ...