That is early on, since tomorrow is our 6th month anniversary. WooHoo!

Hi speed chase through Philly? Had to have been the outskirts. Where kaka where?
    Yep it is.

It started in Philly and ended here in Bristol. Earlier this morning I heard a bunch of sirens and there was a helicopter flying real low (the windows on the house were shaking) but I didn't really think anything of it.

They just had a quick story on the news about it. The driver of the car tried to run some people over at Castor Ave and fled when police attempted to pull him over. He drove all the way up I-95 the wrong way got off at the Bristol on-ramp and then Bristol Township police got involved and they were finally able to stop him. Him and the three other people in the car were arrested. Turns out he was driving with a suspended license.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 09-19-09 at 05:40 AM.
    09-19-09 05:35 AM
    Here's some population totals:

Miami/Dade - 2,398,245
    Fort Lauderdale/Broward - 1,751,234
    West Palm - 1,265,293

Total - 5,414,772

Orlando/Orange - 1,072,801
    Lake Mary/Seminole - 410,854
    Kissimmee/Oseola - 263,676 plus another 250,000 in tourist minimum at any given moment

Total - 1,988,331
    wow lotta people fluffy! better be careful fluffster!
    09-19-09 05:49 AM
    Yep it is.

It started in Philly and ended here in Bristol. Earlier this morning I heard a bunch of sirens and there was a helicopter flying real low (the windows on the house were shaking) but I didn't really think anything of it.

They just had a quick story on the news about it. The driver of the car tried to run some people over at Castor Ave and fled when police attempted to pull him over. He drove all the way up I-95 the wrong way got off at the Bristol on-ramp and then Bristol Township police got involved and they were finally able to stop him. Him and the three other people in the car were arrested. Turns out he was driving with a suspended license.
    Crazy SOB's! That's one area of Philly I've barely been in. But from the city to Chester, Reading and Allentown I've probably been on dang near every road. Really liked Reading and the outskirts of Allentown/Bethlehem. Beautiful areas with down to earth people.
    09-19-09 05:52 AM
    wow lotta people fluffy! better be careful fluffster!
    Meh, they all run from me.
    09-19-09 05:52 AM
    Meh, they all run from me.
    but your so cute and fluffy-like! I would want to pet you. Here kitty kitty kitty!!!
    09-19-09 05:57 AM
    Sometimes I'd swear this site is a bunch of strung together TRS80's. Damn it's slow!

TRS-80 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    09-19-09 05:59 AM
    but your so cute and fluffy-like! I would want to pet you. Here kitty kitty kitty!!!
    If I rollover, will you rub my belly?

09-19-09 06:01 AM
    If I rollover, will you rub my belly?

hahaha sure just dont bite me lol
    09-19-09 06:03 AM
    hahaha sure just dont bite me lol
    My moto is, never bite the hand that pets you.
    09-19-09 06:06 AM
    My moto is, never bite the hand that pets you.
    haha I figured you would say something like that. I was thinking that myself! lol
    09-19-09 06:08 AM
    Crazy SOB's! That's one area of Philly I've barely been in. But from the city to Chester, Reading and Allentown I've probably been on dang near every road. Really liked Reading and the outskirts of Allentown/Bethlehem. Beautiful areas with down to earth people.
    I know! The guy looked to be about my age too. I swear there is something in the water in Philly.

We're a small suburb just east of Philly. I live in the 95 corridor and NE Philly is literally two exits down. Most people refer to the entire area as Levittown, since that is the bigger town here, but my mailing address says Bristol so that is where I live. I grew up in Levittown though. I've only been to Reading once and have only ever driven through Allentown but from what I've seen it looks like a nice place.

09-19-09 06:14 AM
    haha I figured you would say something like that. I was thinking that myself! lol
    Great minds...

WTF is wrong with me and spelling today. It's motto for the love of Pete!

I know! The guy looked to be about my age too. I swear there is something in the water in Philly.

We're a small suburb just east of Philly. I live in the 95 corridor and NE Philly is literally two exits down. Most people refer to the entire area as Levittown, since that is the bigger town here, but my mailing address says Bristol so that is where I live. I grew up in Levittown though. I've only been to Reading once and have only ever driven through Allentown but from what I've seen it looks like a nice place.
    Levittown is dang famous. Supposedly Norman Rockwell America at it's best. Allentown is sad, or at least the last time I was there. It looked as Billy Joel described it, dying. But the country is spectacular, with some very nice country clubs and tucked away restaurants. Reading is simply comfortable, too with beautiful country clubs and the like.

09-19-09 06:31 AM
    I got what you were saying fluffy its all right
    09-19-09 06:33 AM
    hi everyone!
    09-19-09 06:35 AM
    my stomach hurts : /

I guess thats what I get for having anxiety
    09-19-09 06:35 AM
    hi everyone!
    hi chad! what it do?
    09-19-09 06:36 AM
    hey, im just tired as ****, today is my city's 50th anniversary celebration all day, big parade at 1pm, which ill be driving on of my fire trucks, they we have a big fireworks show at night, which i gotta be on the firetruck to standby for, ill take alot of pics and post them tomorrow, i only got 3 hours sleep last night bring on the mt. dew haha

how you been shi?
    09-19-09 06:40 AM
    I got what you were saying fluffy its all right
    Figured you did, but is a far cry from .

hi everyone!
    Chadski!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-19-09 06:40 AM
    my stomach hurts : /

I guess thats what I get for having anxiety
    But you have fun planned

hey, im just tired as ****, today is my city's 50th anniversary celebration all day, big parade at 1pm, which ill be driving on of my fire trucks, they we have a big fireworks show at night, which i gotta be on the firetruck to standby for, ill take alot of pics and post them tomorrow, i only got 3 hours sleep last night bring on the mt. dew haha

how you been shi?
    Sounds pretty sweet! Well except for that whole, tired as heck part.
    09-19-09 06:42 AM
    bummer you didn't sleep chad sounds like you should have some fun tho!

I am alright.

09-19-09 06:43 AM
    Fluffy, I always have anxiety.

09-19-09 06:44 AM
    bummer you didn't sleep chad sounds like you should have some fun tho!

I am alright.
    May I suggest some tea, for the tummy and anxiety.
    09-19-09 06:48 AM
    Great minds...

WTF is wrong with me and spelling today. It's motto for the love of Pete!

Levittown is dang famous. Supposedly Norman Rockwell America at it's best. Allentown is sad, or at least the last time I was there. It looked as Billy Joel described it, dying. But the country is spectacular, with some very nice country clubs and tucked away restaurants. Reading is simply comfortable, too with beautiful country clubs and the like.

I know its famous. Sadly our Levittown isn't the first though. The one in NY is. It is a great place to live. Its quiet and there usually isn't as bad of crime as there is in Philly. But there have been a few moments where we have made the news because of something serious in the past few years. (A shooting at the mall, a man murdered his ex and dumped her body in MD, another man trying to kill his ex & her daughter with a garden hose & car exhaust, a girl I went to school with disappeared in FL on an ROTC trip).

Some of the neighborhoods have gone downhill since I was younger too but for the most part it is much like it was back then. As much as I want to get out there and see the rest of the country, I love it here and don't think I'd ever leave permanently if I were to.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 09-19-09 at 06:57 AM.
    09-19-09 06:48 AM
    ewww fluffy! I hate tea its yucky!!!

09-19-09 06:54 AM
    Fluffy, I always have anxiety.
    09-19-09 06:56 AM
86,775 ... 20212022202320242025 ...