I know. I had gotten one of the early 1X,000 but after they deleted all of those posts it moved back 5 or 6 posts.

Hello BK.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 02:40 AM
    Brad may have more than me but I know I had at least 4 oh well
    09-19-09 02:43 AM
    You've had a bunch of them Shi. I know at one point you had gotten 3 or 4 in row.

09-19-09 02:51 AM
    You've had a bunch of them Shi. I know at one point you had gotten 3 or 4 in row.

Yeah I know, then they started messing with the posts and deleting them and I dont remember who got what. I know I got one and when they deleted it, it made someone else get it. IDC, I know I got a bunch so brad can shut up! haha.
    09-19-09 03:05 AM
    Yeah I know, then they started messing with the posts and deleting them and I dont remember who got what. I know I got one and when they deleted it, it made someone else get it. IDC, I know I got a bunch so brad can shut up! haha.
    Lol. You've got him beat in post count too. You're second highest, and quickly catching up to Wolf.

09-19-09 03:34 AM
    Lol. You've got him beat in post count too. You're second highest, and quickly catching up to Wolf.

Yep. Here is top 5 with the most posts in here.
    #1. Wulf 7,287
    #2. Shi 6,665
    #3. ItsJustShelli 5,292
    #4. Back-space 5,138
    #5. KasiCatastrophe 3,158
    09-19-09 03:38 AM
    I dont like having all 6's so this post is just to get rid of that.
    Ignore this post or the cows will swallow you, and jack your sparkly pickles!!!
    09-19-09 03:43 AM
    BOO!!!

Good morning girls! Some interesting numbers for sure. I know I didn't have but maybe one triple ought post before, so few deleted, but such changes it made.

So how's the panda and Vamp this morning?

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-19-09 03:45 AM
    BOO!!!

Good morning girls! Some interesting numbers for sure. I know I didn't have but maybe one triple ought post before, so few deleted, but such changes it made.

So how's the panda and Vamp this morning?

:::falls out of chair busts head open on ground blood pouring everywhere::

morning fluffy!!! I am good, waiting to get off work should be a fun day. Seeing people I dont usually get to and having lunch with old friends. Nothing better than that hows my fluffy today?
    09-19-09 03:47 AM
    :::: switches to lazy white man PC mode ::::

09-19-09 03:50 AM
    Sounds like you've got a nice day planned out for yourself Shilah! Awesome

Me, I'm gooda. Went to bed super early for some reason, and I'm glad cause for once it's Saturday morning, and I might just conquer some plans I keep ignoring myself. Domesticus ignoricus no moricus.
    09-19-09 03:54 AM
    Sounds like you've got a nice day planned out for yourself Shilah! Awesome

Me, I'm gooda. Went to bed super early for some reason, and I'm glad cause for once it's Saturday morning, and I might just conquer some plans I keep ignoring myself. Domesticus ignoricus no moricus.
    bless your fluffy heart. Yeah walk around all day lol. Aww good for fluffy!
    09-19-09 03:59 AM
    First I've got to figure out how my Dutch friend got the wrong OS, and how to get the right one on for him. He's in bizarro world right now, and the Twilight Zone episode has got to end!

You just hanging with your peeps, or you all doing something interesting?
    09-19-09 04:04 AM
    Sweet. I'm in the top 5

Morning Wolf! I'm good. Throwing some clothes in the washer before I hear someone fussing that he has nothing clean to wear. He has a closest full of shirts and a dresser full of pants but still has nothing to wear. Sometimes I swear he is worse than me when it comes to that.

09-19-09 04:04 AM
    First I've got to figure out how my Dutch friend got the wrong OS, and how to get the right one on for him. He's in bizarro world right now, and the Twilight Zone episode has got to end!

You just hanging with your peeps, or you all doing something interesting?
    That is no good!
    We have a town reunion thing every year, they have booths and concerts and a carnival and all sorts of stuff a bunch of people go. They block off most of downtown for a weekend and everyone walks around and whatnot.
    09-19-09 04:07 AM
    Sweet. I'm in the top 5

Morning Wolf! I'm good. Throwing some clothes in the washer before I hear someone fussing that he has nothing clean to wear. He has a closest full of shirts and a dresser full of pants but still has nothing to wear. Sometimes I swear he is worse than me when it comes to that.
    Super, the Vamp is back! You should be in the top 5. I can't remember when you started posting, but I know you were around since some of the earlier days. You know, Steve has always sounded quite manly, till now.

That is no good!
    We have a town reunion thing every year, they have booths and concerts and a carnival and all sorts of stuff a bunch of people go. They block off most of downtown for a weekend and everyone walks around and whatnot.
    That sounds so panda! I never lived in small town America like that, but I sure would like to. Funnel cake, cotton candy and kettle corn, mmmmmmmmmmmmmy kinda weekend.
    09-19-09 04:31 AM
    That sounds so panda! I never lived in small town America like that, but I sure would like to. Funnel cake, cotton candy and kettle corn, mmmmmmmmmmmmmy kinda weekend.
    It's not to small we have like 20,000 people but alot of people from the other towns come. theres always a crap load of people and its fun to just walk around and do stuff. They have heliocopter rides! I so wanna go but im kinda chicken lol. MMMM kettle corn but im on a diet so I will have to not engorge to much bad food lol
    09-19-09 04:36 AM
    did ya see the thread brian made for me kinda?
    09-19-09 04:37 AM
    It's not to small we have like 20,000 people but alot of people from the other towns come. theres always a crap load of people and its fun to just walk around and do stuff. They have heliocopter rides! I so wanna go but im kinda chicken lol. MMMM kettle corn but im on a diet so I will have to not engorge to much bad food lol
    Well I guess you couldn't call it exactly small, but compared to the towns I've lived in, I'd say tiny.

did ya see the thread brian made for me kinda?
    I meant to click that link! Thanks for reminding me.
    09-19-09 04:42 AM
    Well I guess you couldn't call it exactly small, but compared to the towns I've lived in, I'd say tiny.

I meant to click that link! Thanks for reminding me.
    It's a nice size, not to big but not to small. (this sounds SO WRONG! )
    your welcome.
    Ms panda knows all.
    09-19-09 04:44 AM
    Super, the Vamp is back! You should be in the top 5. I can't remember when you started posting, but I know you were around since some of the earlier days. You know, Steve has always sounded quite manly, till now.

I've been here since around the beginning of April. LMAO. He usually is but he's a pain when it comes to clean clothes. Never puts any of his dirty ones in the laundry basket and then gets upset when laundry gets done and none of his clothes are washed.

Holy crap! There was a high speed police chase here last night!

09-19-09 05:06 AM
    That was awesome, and exactly the kind of thing I would expect from Brian.

I was born and raise in Miami/Fort Lauderdale. It's basically one city from West Palm Beach, to the Keys:

And now I live in Orlando, which also is pretty much one city for 3 counties:

I also lived in Melbourne for a while, small by comparison, with only *cough cough* roughly 500,000 people in it's surrounding area.
    09-19-09 05:13 AM
    That was awesome, and exactly the kind of thing I would expect from Brian.

I was born and raise in Miami/Fort Lauderdale. It's basically one city from West Palm Beach, to the Keys:

And now I live in Orlando, which also is pretty much one city for 3 counties:

I also lived in Melbourne for a while, small by comparison, with only *cough cough* roughly 500,000 people in it's surrounding area.

Yeah I was expecting worse he told me he had something to show me and I had to wait and I was like oh no haha. Those are huge! I would panic around that many people lol. 500,000 is alot I dont think ive even been anywhere that had that many people!
    09-19-09 05:15 AM
    I've been here since around the beginning of April. LMAO. He usually is but he's a pain when it comes to clean clothes. Never puts any of his dirty ones in the laundry basket and then gets upset when laundry gets done and none of his clothes are washed.

Holy crap! There was a high speed police chase here last night!
    That is early on, since tomorrow is our 6th month anniversary. WooHoo!

Hi speed chase through Philly? Had to have been the outskirts. Where kaka where?
    09-19-09 05:16 AM
    Here's some population totals:

Miami/Dade - 2,398,245
    Fort Lauderdale/Broward - 1,751,234
    West Palm - 1,265,293

Total - 5,414,772

Orlando/Orange - 1,072,801
    Lake Mary/Seminole - 410,854
    Kissimmee/Oseola - 263,676 plus another 250,000 in tourist minimum at any given moment

Total - 1,988,331
    09-19-09 05:32 AM
86,775 ... 20202021202220232024 ...