My wife briefly tried the Samsung Rant, that was a fiasco. Web Browser was the pits, 20 times worse than my old Katana 1.

Dunno what browser issue the Behold has, the review I read wasn't very specific. Not dumping on it, just making you aware of what I found. Check it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 03:39 AM
    Yeah. the my touch is cool but its pretty expensive.
    It's new, ergo-expensive.

09-16-09 03:40 AM
    Have you played with Behold yet?

09-16-09 03:41 AM
    My wife briefly tried the Samsung Rant, that was a fiasco. Web Browser was the pits, 20 times worse than my old Katana 1.

Dunno what browser issue the Behold has, the review I read wasn't very specific. Not dumping on it, just making you aware of what I found. Check it out.

IDK what my curve has but web browsing isnt worth crap. The camera is crap on my phone im sick of it and im about to chunk it at the wall and murder it.
    09-16-09 03:41 AM
    It's new, ergo-expensive.

No joke.
    Have you played with Behold yet?

We dont have t mobile store in our town and walmart doesnt have it at the cellphone center anymore.
    09-16-09 03:42 AM
    09-16-09 03:48 AM
    You've had a ton of problems, I know, remember walking you thru a few. That lack of memory didn't help.

Looks like it will be a leap of faith.

09-16-09 03:53 AM
    You've had a ton of problems, I know, remember walking you thru a few. That lack of memory didn't help.

Looks like it will be a leap of faith.

Im thinking about running my curve over with my car. Or beating it with my baseball bat. Should be fun. If I switch carriers there is no way in *satans kitchen where he serves burned hamburger helper* that Im getting another blackberry.
    09-16-09 03:54 AM
    They're not for everyone. Mine suits me very well, and I ude it for almost everything now.

09-16-09 04:01 AM
    Shi, I think everything is the same except for the insurance and possibly the 14 day buyer remorse period. Also, when buying from a third party dealer like that you need to really read the fine print. Some of them have a restriction on how soon you can make any changes to your rate plan without being charged penalties (or full price for the phone).

You see the news reports today, they were crowing about how consumer spending was up in August? Any guess why?

Because of that "Cash for Clunkers" deal?

09-16-09 04:02 AM
    Maybe played part of it, but August is Back-to-School time.

09-16-09 04:05 AM
    Shi, I think everything is the same except for the insurance and possibly the 14 day buyer remorse period. Also, when buying from a third party dealer like that you need to really read the fine print. Some of them have a restriction on how soon you can make any changes to your rate plan without being charged penalties (or full price for the phone).

Because of that "Cash for Clunkers" deal?

Yeah I keep thinking I dont need insurance but I dont know. It should have 90 day waranty on it anyways but not sure.
    09-16-09 04:06 AM
    Im thinking about running my curve over with my car. Or beating it with my baseball bat. Should be fun. If I switch carriers there is no way in *satans kitchen where he serves burned hamburger helper* that Im getting another blackberry.
    Wipe and throw it on ebay to subsidize purchase of different phone instead of destroying it, although it might feel good.

Sorry to hear it's not been a pleasant experience with BB for you. Everybody gots what they likes and surely you'll find a phone you like one of these days.

09-16-09 04:07 AM
    Maybe played part of it, but August is Back-to-School time.

Ah, I forgot about that.

09-16-09 04:08 AM
    Wipe and throw it on ebay to subsidize purchase of different phone instead of destroying it, although it might feel good.

Sorry to hear it's not been a pleasant experience with BB for you. Everybody gots what they likes and surely you'll find a phone you like one of these days.

It's been thro so much stuff that I dont know if anyone will buy it. Maybe for like 50 bucks or somethin. If I get the phone through the walmart website it will be free. Just dont like anything about this phone except the full keyboard. The thing thats ticking me off is the camera sucks my dads crappy flip phone takes better pictures than this one. The behold has a 5 Megapixel camera. I am happy as long as it doesnt give me problems, and the camera works good.
    09-16-09 04:12 AM
    Have ya'll seen any of these expose videos yet. Pretty wild stuff.

09-16-09 04:12 AM
    Yeah I keep thinking I dont need insurance but I dont know. It should have 90 day waranty on it anyways but not sure.
    It will most likely have some type of warranty on it. All manufacturers have them. The length may differ though. I'm sure with a search online you could find out how long Samsung's is for.

09-16-09 04:15 AM
    It will most likely have some type of warranty on it. All manufacturers have them. The length may differ though. I'm sure with a search online you could find out how long Samsung's is for.

I'm sure it would say before you buy the phone. I havent seen anything on it.
    09-16-09 04:17 AM
    No we're not going to expose anything in videos. Uh h that's not what you said. Well at any rate...

Cool. I've been more or less happy with the camera on the curve and fairly happy with the Tour's 3.2MP. Figure I've got a Canon 20D DSLR I can snap pictures with if I want good photos. :d

09-16-09 04:18 AM
    No we're not going to expose anything in videos. Uh h that's not what you said. Well at any rate...

Cool. I've been more or less happy with the camera on the curve and fairly happy with the Tour's 3.2MP. Figure I've got a Canon 20D DSLR I can snap pictures with if I want good photos. :d

I dont have my camera always with me, but I always have my phone on me.
    09-16-09 04:20 AM
    I dont have my camera always with me, but I always have my phone on me.
    Good point. Guess I'm more tolerant of less perfect photos if I know I've got no better phone. I like the phone to be an awesome phone/communication tool first, and camera is a plus if available even if not the best ever.

09-16-09 04:31 AM
    Good point. Guess I'm more tolerant of less perfect photos if I know I've got no better phone. I like the phone to be an awesome phone/communication tool first, and camera is a plus if available even if not the best ever.

My phone isnt awesome. I cant stand it.
    09-16-09 04:34 AM
    It's an undercover sting on ACORN. No nudity or sex, it's about corruption.

09-16-09 04:36 AM
    Well if there's no nudity or sex I'll pass. Come back when you've got some interesting expos�s.

09-16-09 04:39 AM
    If ya want I can swing by a T-Mobile store and play with the Behold and give you my pros/cons, I'm a busy bee today. If ya want me to, I gotta look for a used BB for someone anyways.

Just a thought!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-16-09 04:41 AM
86,775 ... 19871988198919901991 ...