She was being stupid IDK if she didnt wear her hearing aid and didnt hear me but she prbly was just ignoring me is what ticked me off. They didnt have the phone I wanted there anyways. I need to make a run to another town where they have a t mobile store. I want the Samsung Behold it looks pretty neat. I hated when I worked at Little Caesars and people would be rude I would just be a bigger witch to them and drop their food on the ground and then give it back to them heh heh
    That's so mean I never do that to anyone. I like that I can give coworkers food and they know I didn't do anything to it Stopped someone a few weeks ago from trying that. Someone was gonna give a coworker a sausage that fell on the floor, I said not to because I wouldn't let them do it to him

When people bug me, I like them to know they're in a fight. Make sure if something ever happens to them or their belongings that they know it was me. Sometimes I take things a little too far though
    09-16-09 12:05 AM
    anyways moving on from my rants today
    how are you squishy? aka ms karen
    This comment above me is directed to you....
    That's so mean I never do that to anyone. I like that I can give coworkers food and they know I didn't do anything to it Stopped someone a few weeks ago from trying that. Someone was gonna give a coworker a sausage that fell on the floor, I said not to because I wouldn't let them do it to him

When people bug me, I like them to know they're in a fight. Make sure if something ever happens to them or their belongings that they know it was me. Sometimes I take things a little too far though
    Yeah well im heartless. so what. I'm just in the mood that I really dont care and dont make me mad otherwise I am happy.
    09-16-09 12:07 AM
    This comment above me is directed to you....

Yeah well im heartless. so what. I'm just in the mood that I really dont care and dont make me mad otherwise I am happy.
    Oh I missed that comment Sometimes there's no nice way to get through to people
    09-16-09 12:25 AM
    Oh I missed that comment Sometimes there's no nice way to get through to people
    I know what you mean. So how are you today squishy?
    09-16-09 12:29 AM
    Hey Shi! He Brad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 12:41 AM
    Hi Shi, BS, howdy BK if still here and the rest.

Such a funny Walmart rant. Was lucky last time I was there and got good, competent cashier. Funny how some things are age restricted, like fuel system cleaner. Yeah some ***** could huff it but good, they'll become even dumber and therefore easier to spot and avoid in publiC.

09-16-09 12:43 AM
    I know what you mean. So how are you today squishy?
    Not bad. Tired... I couldn't fall asleep last night. I wasn't stressed out or anything. I turned the tv on at 11:30. Figured I'd be asleep by 12, set the sleep timer and had to keep resetting it. Watched Mythbusters at midnight... All of it... And King of the Hill at 1:30, and I whatever was on 43 after that. Fell asleep a little after 2

How about you?
    09-16-09 12:44 AM
    Hey Shi! He Brad.

Such a funny Walmart rant. Was lucky last time I was there and got good, competent cashier. Funny how some things are age restricted, like fuel system cleaner. Yeah some ***** could huff it but good, they'll become even dumber and therefore easier to spot and avoid in publiC.

Hello losers
    09-16-09 12:45 AM
    Hey Shi! He Brad.

hey!

I was at the cellphone thing in the back. Yeah bunch of stuff I had to show my ID when I was sick to buy medicine.
    Not bad. Tired... I couldn't fall asleep last night. I wasn't stressed out or anything. I turned the tv on at 11:30. Figured I'd be asleep by 12, set the sleep timer and had to keep resetting it. Watched Mythbusters at midnight... All of it... And King of the Hill at 1:30, and I whatever was on 43 after that. Fell asleep a little after 2

How about you?
    I know I hate that. I laid in bed for a while today till I finally fell asleep.
    09-16-09 12:48 AM
    hey!

I was at the cellphone thing in the back. Yeah bunch of stuff I had to show my ID when I was sick to buy medicine.

It'd be fine if I didn't work. Just go do something It just sucks when you look at the clock and it's like. K, I gotta be up in 8 hours. Gotta be up in 6 hours. Gotta be up in 5 hours, and still not asleep...
    09-16-09 12:53 AM
    I was at the Wal-Mart across the street from my house today. I wouldn't be surprised if that one closes soon. They are usually extremely crowded but since the new one opened they haven't been doing as much business. I couldn't believe how empty the store was today.

And speaking of Wal-Mart, a lady around here who is currently living in the Red Cross homeless shelter won a car at the Subway inside of the new Wal-Mart today in one of those contests with the game pieces on soda cups.

Hello losers
    How are you?

09-16-09 12:54 AM
    I'm still around. Got those 18 wheels a'hummin. Making best time to delivery at 6. 1st drop, then 2nd @ 8.

09-16-09 12:55 AM

There is a lot of stuff you have to show id for now. Most of the time the cashiers at the stores here don't even bother to ask for it.

hey!

How are you tonight?

09-16-09 12:58 AM
    I was at the Wal-Mart across the street from my house today. I wouldn't be surprised if that one closes soon. They are usually extremely crowded but since the new one opened they haven't been doing as much business. I couldn't believe how empty the store was today.

And speaking of Wal-Mart, a lady around here who is currently living in the Red Cross homeless shelter won a car at the Subway inside of the new Wal-Mart today in one of those contests with the game pieces on soda cups.

How are you?

Not too bad How are you doing Kasi?

I'm still around. Got those 18 wheels a'hummin. Making best time to delivery at 6. 1st drop, then 2nd @ 8.

Try not to run anyone off the road while you play on your cellphone
    09-16-09 01:03 AM
    It'd be fine if I didn't work. Just go do something It just sucks when you look at the clock and it's like. K, I gotta be up in 8 hours. Gotta be up in 6 hours. Gotta be up in 5 hours, and still not asleep...
    yeah I know its irritating.
    There is a lot of stuff you have to show id for now. Most of the time the cashiers at the stores here don't even bother to ask for it.

How are you tonight?

im good, you?
    09-16-09 01:04 AM
    I have one vehicle pass about every 5-15 minutes. I'm way out away from any cities. I don't type when anyone is close.

09-16-09 01:07 AM
    Not too bad How are you doing Kasi?

Try not to run anyone off the road while you play on your cellphone
    yeah I know its irritating.

im good, you?
    I'm good. A little worn out from the day I had, but other than that good.

09-16-09 01:11 AM
    I have one vehicle pass about every 5-15 minutes. I'm way out away from any cities. I don't type when anyone is close.

I usually just hold the phone up infront of my face so I can still see oncoming traffic behind the phone. Quite good at steering with one knee and accelerating with the other foot

Just kidding by the way
    09-16-09 01:13 AM
    I'm good. A little worn out from the day I had, but other than that good.

good deal
    09-16-09 01:16 AM
    09-16-09 01:17 AM
    That would kinda stink to be homeless and win a car. She'll still be responsible for the taxes on it, I guess depending on income level in general. Maybe it would still let her stay under the taxable income limit.

Yes, stupid war on drugs restricting the good cold/sinus meds. I give a crap less. Go cook some meth as long as I have unrestricted access to meds that actually work. You know its a shame more meth labs don't explode while people are cooking it up and the people doing it are there?
    I've never been to their little cellphone kIosk/area in there. Thinking about getting some cheap crap prepaid deal and not activating it until needed. Is that even possible?

And what about toast? Why did the Founding Fathers not include toast as one of our inalienable rights? No foresight at all. We have the right to arm bears and to not have illegal seizures, but no right to toast.

09-16-09 01:20 AM
    It's so nice to see what they're willing to do to make a bit more money...Personally the only thing I have problems with are Pringles. I can't help it, if there's any in the house at al, they'll be gone shortly after I find them. I try not to buy them because I don't stop eating them
    09-16-09 01:24 AM
    It's so nice to see what they're willing to do to make a bit more money...Personally the only thing I have problems with are Pringles. I can't help it, if there's any in the house at al, they'll be gone shortly after I find them. I try not to buy them because I don't stop eating them
    heehhe poor squishy likes pringles to much
    09-16-09 01:28 AM
    heehhe poor squishy likes pringles to much
    Yeah, it's funny because I'm such a light eater. Some days I can go all day with nothing but a bowl of cereal Could probably devour like 4 tubes of Pringles in a day though
    09-16-09 01:42 AM
    Yeah, it's funny because I'm such a light eater. Some days I can go all day with nothing but a bowl of cereal Could probably devour like 4 tubes of Pringles in a day though
    Wow squishy!
    09-16-09 01:45 AM
86,775 ... 19851986198719881989 ...