I know you aren't Kasi, and I was half kidding. I'd love to talk some day, but I'm not really expecting you to call.

Are your T*Mo to T*Mo calls free? I thought with MyFaves, they weren't. We are just on a straight family plan, no Faves, and the in-network calls are free. That's what's nice about the home phone, it's actually got a SIM card in the router, and they are considered T*Mo calls if we call from a cell phone.

OK, now I'll really be back.
    09-15-09 06:52 AM

The Keeper of Endless Links

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 07:00 AM
    I know you aren't Kasi, and I was half kidding. I'd love to talk some day, but I'm not really expecting you to call.

Are your T*Mo to T*Mo calls free? I thought with MyFaves, they weren't. We are just on a straight family plan, no Faves, and the in-network calls are free. That's what's nice about the home phone, it's actually got a SIM card in the router, and they are considered T*Mo calls if we call from a cell phone.

OK, now I'll really be back.
    Maybe one day.

According to mytmobile.com they are unlimited, so I'm assuming they are. The only minutes used for my line that show as deducted from our total minutes are my "Whenever" minutes.
    09-15-09 07:18 AM
    Maybe I'll look into that. If the mobile to mobile is still free, I'd do that, as it would add 5 more #s that are free to call. But when I asked, they told me no.
    09-15-09 07:26 AM
    I have the TMo Voip for my home phone. $10 a month for everything - call waiting, caller ID, voice mail, the works. Got a HiPort adapter that plugs into my router and I'm good. If one doesn't have a router, they'll set you up with one instead of the HiPort. It works great.

09-15-09 07:45 AM
    Hmmm

Ignored/overlooked by jef 2 mornings in row. Is it because I joked about him watering down the drinks? I was only kidding.

09-15-09 07:45 AM
    Maybe I'll look into that. If the mobile to mobile is still free, I'd do that, as it would add 5 more #s that are free to call. But when I asked, they told me no.
    It might depend on which MyFaves plan you have. I have the 1800 minute MyFaves family plan and it looks like they are free with it.

09-15-09 07:52 AM
    Brian, I'm well and truly sorry. I just scrolled back a bit, but not far enough to see you. Here you go.

...*pours Brian a triple shot of Everclear*...

No water in that...

09-15-09 08:02 AM
    As to that Moto Cliq, review that one carefully, they have apparently screwed up the UI on that one somewhat from the standard Android system. Sounds like they did a lot of it well, but made it harder to use than necessary. Just droppin' my double-Lincoln here.

Good morning to the many on board this morning. They changed my next pick-up at the last moment yesterday, and since I deliver where I'm picking up, I'm waiting until that load is ready before I go in, rather than foul up my logbook sitting around twiddling my thumbs.

I made it known they better pull their thumbs out in the office and get me running, cause I'm starting to get po'd with too much sitting around. Can't afford it.

09-15-09 08:12 AM
    Mornin' Fauckers.
    *YAWNZ* I'm tired.
    09-15-09 08:41 AM
    WHAT'S UP AMBZ??????

How the fluff are you???
    09-15-09 08:43 AM
    Where are you sitting, BK?

(or should I say "What's yer 20 high roller?")
    09-15-09 08:44 AM
    WHAT'S UP AMBZ??????

How the fluff are you???
    I'm barely awake and I have a pounding headache! Oh the joys of waking up late and getting to work late. GR!
    09-15-09 08:47 AM
    morning bk, think.

09-15-09 08:48 AM
    Here, AmbZ, take two of these and, well, maybe some chocolate too...

...*gives AmbZ two awesome hugs*...
    09-15-09 08:52 AM
    Good morning everyone. Well good mornings are things of myth or legend, but hopefully your mornings are as good as possible.

09-15-09 08:52 AM
    Brian, I'm well and truly sorry. I just scrolled back a bit, but not far enough to see you. Here you go.

...*pours Brian a triple shot of Everclear*...

No water in that...

*Having never drank or heard of everclear, Brian takes a healthy swig, thinking its like Vodka. He then falls to his knees, coughing, gasping for breath, face turning various shades of red...says thank you in a hoarse, barely audible whisper.*
    09-15-09 08:53 AM
    morning timmy

09-15-09 08:54 AM
    Actually, Brian, I don't think it would be horrible going down. I'd like to see you in 10 minutes though...

OK, back to work!
    09-15-09 08:57 AM
    Over in Rochelle, picking up in Rockford, then heading for Wichita. I'll be heading out in a while, once my load is ready to go.

09-15-09 08:58 AM
    morning bk, think.

Well, it is morning, although I'm not terribly thrilled about it, but I went to sleep fairly early for me, and woke about 7 or so. I was wiped out.

Hope you're recuperating from your Wild West Weekend, sounds like you had a blast.

09-15-09 09:07 AM
    I'm barely awake and I have a pounding headache! Oh the joys of waking up late and getting to work late. GR!
    Sounds like the Terrible Tuesday Trauma, Amber, . Hope the rest of your day improves! You did very well handling yesterday with the thread you started.

09-15-09 09:10 AM
    Morning Think, Beast and Sandy!

What a surprise, The Sandman doesn't dig mornings.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-15-09 09:17 AM
    Well, it is morning, although I'm not terribly thrilled about it, but I went to sleep fairly early for me, and woke about 7 or so. I was wiped out.

Hope you're recuperating from your Wild West Weekend, sounds like you had a blast.

well get happy! Does a panda haveta tackle someone around here?! I am not really, at the laundry mat washing clothes.

09-15-09 10:10 AM
    Sounds like the Terrible Tuesday Trauma, Amber, . Hope the rest of your day improves! You did very well handling yesterday with the thread you started.

I sure hope the day gets better too...hopefully this early lunch I'm having will help.

I tired my best in handling that situation. Everything was handled through PMs and higher authority

Morning Think, Beast and Sandy!

What a surprise, The Sandman doesn't dig mornings.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Morning to you BBW and anyone else I missed.
    09-15-09 10:18 AM
86,775 ... 19801981198219831984 ...