Morning everyone. Pretty busy here today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 06:09 AM

Good morning paw
    09-15-09 06:11 AM
    Good morning Mike the man!

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-15-09 06:14 AM
    Morning!

Good gravy that is BEYOND crazy! I love taking pictures and I hate carrying my camera around so even the 5 would be good! The Behold has a 5MP in it, and its a touch screen. I could probably get use to the touchscreen if I had time. Of course it will be a few months unless I can get my dad to cancel my phone and then get the tmobile one and with the extra money I can give that to him. IDK so many options and I cant ever make up my mind.
    Lol. I know! That's one reason why I was considering it. I hate carrying my camera around with me when I go out. Heck, that phone has more MP than my camera does! I'm sure you could get used to it. Well, you have some time to compare phones if you can't get your dad to cancel it. Plus by then I'm sure more new phones will be out. Lol. I know what you mean. I love my Blackberry but T-Mo is finally starting to get other phones that have caught my eye. I still have another year on my contract though, so unless by some miracle I come across one I like for really cheap I'll be sticking to my 8320 (and Flip) till then.
    09-15-09 06:15 AM

Morning Mikey!
    09-15-09 06:15 AM
    I know I posted this in the "I hate" thread but I'm saying it again because I'm kind of stuck on it now.

I hate not knowing what to say..
    09-15-09 06:16 AM
    I looked at the graphs Ed, and there isn't a big difference between us. It may seem like it at first glance, but overall it isn't huge. I look at graphs a lot. The biggest difference is probably my environmental views that move me farther left and my distrust of huge corporations . But overall it's not huge.

09-15-09 06:17 AM
    i cant wait to go home lol
    09-15-09 06:20 AM
    Hi Shi, *hug, hey Ed, Kasi! I am happy with my 8900 - I am going to get the driftwood when it drops, though. I hardly ever use minutes because I'm on UMA and get free minutes when I'm at home or work and connected to wifi.

09-15-09 06:21 AM
    I know I posted this in the "I hate" thread but I'm saying it again because I'm kind of stuck on it now.

I hate not knowing what to say..
    I saw that, and

I looked at the graphs Ed, and there isn't a big difference between us. It may seem like it at first glance, but overall it isn't huge. I look at graphs a lot. The biggest difference is probably my environmental views that move me farther left and my distrust of huge corporations . But overall it's not huge.
    That doesn't surprise me then Mike, and I only trust huge corporations slightly more than huge govenments.

09-15-09 06:22 AM
    Lol. I know! That's one reason why I was considering it. I hate carrying my camera around with me when I go out. Heck, that phone has more MP than my camera does! I'm sure you could get used to it. Well, you have some time to compare phones if you can't get your dad to cancel it. Plus by then I'm sure more new phones will be out. Lol. I know what you mean. I love my Blackberry but T-Mo is finally starting to get other phones that have caught my eye. I still have another year on my contract though, so unless by some miracle I come across one I like for really cheap I'll be sticking to my 8320 (and Flip) till then.
    No joke my camera isnt that good at all! I think I have narrowed it down! I am really feeling the behold and my friend mentioned the Moto CLIQ to me, so I figured I would look at it. Its really cool too! Just cant decide if I want a keyboard or not. :/

Hate not knowing what to say? Whats wrong?
    09-15-09 06:25 AM
    Didn't you just start?

Has anyone seen or heard from Bernie lately?

09-15-09 06:25 AM
    Uhh didnt you just get there silly?
    Hi Shi, *hug, hey Ed, Kasi! I am happy with my 8900 - I am going to get the driftwood when it drops, though. I hardly ever use minutes because I'm on UMA and get free minutes when I'm at home or work and connected to wifi.

Hi paws! *BIG HUGS!!* I am going to t mobile so I can save money on my bill, and get off my dads plan. I'm such a big girl.
    Actually tried to get on my own for a while but AT&T being a pain in my big panda rear, so I may jump ship to T mobile.
    09-15-09 06:27 AM
    Shi girl, if you do go to TMo and consider a BlackBerry, look at the WiFi devices. You can get tons of free minutes if you get a router at home - plus you'll always have a good home signal.

09-15-09 06:30 AM
    Morning Mike and The Chad and Kasi and Shilah and Wolfenstein and......... I think that's it...

Shilah, I'll give another vote for T*Mo. I pay $130 for 4 cell phones and my home phone, 1000 cellular minutes, free nights / weekend, unlimited texting, and one BB plan. Granted, some of that is grandfathered in ($10 for unlimited texting for the family) and some of that is my UPS discount, but it's only like 15%.

Also, I was going to call my friend in England last week, and I looked up international rates. $1.49 a minute. Ouch. BUT there's a $5 international calling plan (per line, so I put it on the home line) that allows me to call land lines in England for 5 cents a minute. And it's a non-contract package, so I could add it one month and call her, then remove it for the next few months...

Kasi, if you ever want to burn up minutes, just call me. If you don't want to talk, I'll put on some music and set the phone down or someting. It won't cost me anything.

09-15-09 06:31 AM

I'll get the Driftwood after it drops if I do change my mind and decide to buy a new phone before my contract ends. I am happy with my 8320, I just wish it had more memory at times.

I saw that, and

That doesn't surprise me then Mike, and I only trust huge corporations slightly more than huge govenments.

I'll PM you. It isn't really something I can talk about on a public forum. Especially not this one because of the chance of lurkers seeing it...

No joke my camera isnt that good at all! I think I have narrowed it down! I am really feeling the behold and my friend mentioned the Moto CLIQ to me, so I figured I would look at it. Its really cool too! Just cant decide if I want a keyboard or not. :/

Hate not knowing what to say? Whats wrong?
    At least you have it narrowed down. Good luck deciding on that part. I'd probably get stuck on that decision too.

I'll send you a BBM about it.
    09-15-09 06:31 AM
    Yes Mike. I actually set up my old router as an AP in my garage, so I have two wireless points to connect to. I don't pay the $10 for the free minutes, but I could.

I'll be back in 30 or so.
    09-15-09 06:33 AM
    I'll get the Driftwood after it drops if I do change my mind and decide to buy a new phone before my contract ends. I am happy with my 8320, I just wish it had more memory at times.

I'll PM you. It isn't really something I can talk about on a public forum. Especially not this one because of the chance of lurkers seeing it...

At least you have it narrowed down. Good luck deciding on that part. I'd probably get stuck on that decision too.

OIC

The Keeper of Useless Intuition

09-15-09 06:36 AM
    Morning Jef. It's Tuesday, get pouring!

The Keeper of Useless Bartender

09-15-09 06:39 AM
    Wow, this is the home line!

Code:
    Used Service Feature Type Whenever Peak Off Peak Weekend 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Included Plan Minutes  Minutes   -   1,344   12   238   
      T-Mobile to T-Mobile  Minutes   -        43   10   14   

------------------------------------------------------------------
    09-15-09 06:40 AM
    ...*pours shots of tequila with tequila sunrise chasers for everyone*...
    09-15-09 06:41 AM
    Shi girl, if you do go to TMo and consider a BlackBerry, look at the WiFi devices. You can get tons of free minutes if you get a router at home - plus you'll always have a good home signal.

I dont want another blackberry. Not happy with mine at all. And I dont use hardly any mins at all. I text most of everyone, and there is only a handfull of people who I have to call. For that I can get the my fave fives and I will be pretty much set.
    Morning Mike and The Chad and Kasi and Shilah and Wolfenstein and......... I think that's it...

Shilah, I'll give another vote for T*Mo. I pay $130 for 4 cell phones and my home phone, 1000 cellular minutes, free nights / weekend, unlimited texting, and one BB plan. Granted, some of that is grandfathered in ($10 for unlimited texting for the family) and some of that is my UPS discount, but it's only like 15%.

Also, I was going to call my friend in England last week, and I looked up international rates. $1.49 a minute. Ouch. BUT there's a $5 international calling plan (per line, so I put it on the home line) that allows me to call land lines in England for 5 cents a minute. And it's a non-contract package, so I could add it one month and call her, then remove it for the next few months...

Kasi, if you ever want to burn up minutes, just call me. If you don't want to talk, I'll put on some music and set the phone down or someting. It won't cost me anything.

The only reason I'm iffy is the service isnt the best here but its half decent.

Well, I have been debating about T-mobile for a while ok like a year I just cant make myself do it. UGH lol.
    09-15-09 06:41 AM

Morning Jef! I'm not much of a talker when it comes to the phone. Even when I call Steve, our conversations last maybe 2 minutes at most and those aren't even billable because they are T-Mo to T-Mo calls.
    09-15-09 06:47 AM
    ...*pours shots of tequila with tequila sunrise chasers for everyone*...
    Sweeeeeeeet!

09-15-09 06:50 AM
    yea i just got work, but its gonna be a long day, the President is gonna be in town, and we also are dealing with all this G 20 summit BS
    09-15-09 06:50 AM
86,775 ... 19791980198119821983 ...