*slaps BS* hi everyone!
    09-14-09 04:32 PM
    I've been getting lots of sleep too I get today and Thursday off, so I know I've been bothering my boss Bonus.
    sleep all you want I don't think it'll improve your fat arse! LOL

cool so you have off--what movie are we going to see this week..hmmmmm...??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 04:37 PM
    My son doesn't have an expensive guitar either. Looks like he will be singing in his band - he does do that well. He and a bandmate are taking choir in HS. Cole has already been asked to do a solo in a concert later this year - he's scared to death about it. He goes through cords like crazy - that's why I haven't been getting him monster cables, . I did get him a Spider Amp that he loves. I just need to buy a good microphone and have no idea what to get. Anyone here know?

09-14-09 04:37 PM
    hi chad how are you?

09-14-09 04:41 PM
    Here's a little something I snapped yesterday. I thought I'd missed it, but found I didn't.

09-14-09 04:41 PM
    that's nice that Cole will be in choir doing a solo! And singing in the band as well!

As for mics, no clue there - sorry

09-14-09 04:43 PM
    hi MOM!!!! BK nice shot, car fires are a pain in the a** and sometimes very dangerous
    09-14-09 04:44 PM
    I know, I've gotten people out of burning vehicles before. Class B and D fires are bad news.

09-14-09 04:46 PM
    *slaps BS* hi everyone!
    *Kicks Chad* I heard about your revenge on a couple of bumble bees... You'd think a firefighter would be a little more responsible around fire Kids.... You allergic to bees Chad?

sleep all you want I don't think it'll improve your fat arse! LOL

cool so you have off--what movie are we going to see this week..hmmmmm...??

Watched it yesterday after work actually. Whiteout. Not a bad movie either. I liked it

My son doesn't have an expensive guitar either. Looks like he will be singing in his band - he does do that well. He and a bandmate are taking choir in HS. Cole has already been asked to do a solo in a concert later this year - he's scared to death about it. He goes through cords like crazy - that's why I haven't been getting him monster cables, . I did get him a Spider Amp that he loves. I just need to buy a good microphone and have no idea what to get. Anyone here know?

I was going to buy one of those amps in highschool but decided to put the money into my home theatre. Good choice on my part, because I don't play my guitar anywhere near as much as I used to Does your kid wrap the chords up? It can fray the wires inside. I did tat to about 6 chords already, trying to clean up. Now I just leave it free on the floor. Had this one going on 2 years now
    09-14-09 04:49 PM
    holy croykies BK!

09-14-09 04:50 PM
    It's a shame most people don't know how important it is to carry a good extinguisher - or how to use one when they do. A good thing about working for a city, the Fire Dept. gives training at the plant a couple times a year that we make mandatory for our plant staff.

09-14-09 04:52 PM
    yeah I know fluffy.

Finally home looks like it may be raining again just glad I didn't get rained on driving in.

Hi everyone else

09-14-09 04:55 PM
    Mike, Shure is a good mic company. They can get a little pricey but they run the gammot from cheap to ridiculous.

Good all around starting out mic.
    09-14-09 05:00 PM
    hi shi!!!! yea BK i got stung at least 7 times...i started to go into shock, but the bees got more of shock then i did hehe
    09-14-09 05:01 PM
    I have held biannual training with my family of how to use extinguishers, baking soda, and lids on the stove in the event of a fire. That is one of the first things I install any time we've moved. I also have them keep flashlights at their bedside, and install hightly reflective tape at all the exits.

09-14-09 05:04 PM
    BK thats great that you do that! the relfective tape helps us out when we are searching rooms and need to find were the door is when sh*t hits the fan, i wish more people would follow in your foot steps!
    09-14-09 05:07 PM
    yeah I know fluffy.

Finally home looks like it may be raining again just glad I didn't get rained on driving in.

Hi everyone else

hi Shi! Welcome home. Lol. Yea, I hate driving in rain that comes down driving hard! scares the croykies outta me! So how did you do in NM? Had fun? Win any mullah?
    09-14-09 05:11 PM
    hi chad what's up?

09-14-09 05:13 PM
    nm shi, just relaxin
    09-14-09 05:14 PM
    hi Shi! Welcome home. Lol. Yea, I hate driving in rain that comes down driving hard! scares the croykies outta me! So how did you do in NM? Had fun? Win any mullah?
    had alot of fun I was with guys so there was no drama TG! I didn't win jack crap but I did have a bunch of vodka sours at the bar yumm yummmmm!

09-14-09 05:16 PM
    that's what I'm about to do chad relax and watch tv till I fall asleep

09-14-09 05:20 PM
    had alot of fun I was with guys so there was no drama TG! I didn't win jack crap but I did have a bunch of vodka sours at the bar yumm yummmmm!

lmao @ the no drama thing! I know what you mean about the drama thing tho! TG I don't have drama with my sil's! Well, glad you had fun!

09-14-09 05:21 PM
    My first night at sea was almost my last. I hadn't even been given my GQ assignment yet, and a leaking fuel line got ignited. It was only 30 feet aft of my berthing, the lights went off, and the alarms sounded about 0215. I grabbed my light and clothes and immediately moved forward, away from the fire, dressing on the run.

I went to the central DC locker, where I was asked what I was doing there. I told the team leader I was unassigned, and even if I was in the wrong spot, I was a warm body to lend a hand if needed.

He liked my answer, and said "Kid, I don't know who you are, but I like your style."

The fire was extinguished quickly, very minor damage qas done, and we were back in our bunks in short order, while the guys on duty cleaned up the mess.

09-14-09 05:21 PM
    oh well, I'm about to go sit and chill myself I've been running around all friggin day-i think I wore my feet out! LOL I don't know if I'll be back tonight at all - so if I'm not-have a good night everyone

Kasi, in case your lurking, I hope your doing better

09-14-09 05:24 PM
    I have held biannual training with my family of how to use extinguishers, baking soda, and lids on the stove in the event of a fire. That is one of the first things I install any time we've moved. I also have them keep flashlights at their bedside, and install hightly reflective tape at all the exits.
    I have all this as well (except the reflective tape)

Thank you guys for reminding me to check my fire extinguishers, Im sure it's time.
    09-14-09 05:28 PM
86,775 ... 19731974197519761977 ...