Not feelin' CB Shi? Aww come on, you know deep down you miss us.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 02:39 PM
    He's got a mule?

No, that's a pass. The 'P' is silent.

09-14-09 02:41 PM
    Nobody said gay Mike. You gave birth, and are a female spider, we understand and accept you as you are. It's all about the love and openness.

I know Ed, . But when looking for revenge, one should leave no stone unturned.

09-14-09 02:52 PM
    @ shelli-
    I am fine I haven't been feeling the CB thing lately. been a long weekend, and I'm driving home at the moment. I may be back or not. Have a good day.

I'm with ya there Shi Just been doing alot of other stuff lately.

Howdy BS. S'goin on wichoo?
    Not a whole lot Learning BYOB by System on the guitar I got a chord for my distortion pedal so it can stop eating all my 9 volt batteries

And I was watching that VMA award with Taylor Swift. Poor kid She should have hit him with her award That thing looked kinda pointy

What you saying?
    09-14-09 02:57 PM
    @ shelli-
    I am fine I haven't been feeling the CB thing lately. been a long weekend, and I'm driving home at the moment. I may be back or not. Have a good day.

aww Shi you know we'll miss you, but when you decide to come back, we will be here

09-14-09 02:58 PM
    hi BRAD! How are you dude?

09-14-09 02:59 PM
    hi BRAD! How are you dude?

****o Shelli! I'm fine, how are you? I've been on the past couple nights but you go to bed so early we're never on at the same time... Puss
    09-14-09 03:04 PM
    09-14-09 03:06 PM
    I will be back later its hard to drive and turn these corners

09-14-09 03:08 PM
    Not a whole lot Learning BYOB by System on the guitar I got a chord for my distortion pedal so it can stop eating all my 9 volt batteries

And I was watching that VMA award with Taylor Swift. Poor kid She should have hit him with her award That thing looked kinda pointy

What you saying?
    Word G. I don't watch the awards shows, I can't stand them.

And the Kanye/Taylor Swift thing is the reason- stupid celebrities arguing over nothing.

Anyway, what kind of guitar do you play? I slap-a da bass muhself.
    09-14-09 03:11 PM
    ****o Shelli! I'm fine, how are you? I've been on the past couple nights but you go to bed so early we're never on at the same time... Puss
    pssshht! Yea w/e BRAD! Lmao! So what's goin on? I know haven't seen you in here in a while-im toooo busy gettin my beauty sleep

09-14-09 03:13 PM
    Word G. I don't watch the awards shows, I can't stand them.

And the Kanye/Taylor Swift thing is the reason- stupid celebrities arguing over nothing.

Anyway, what kind of guitar do you play? I slap-a da bass muhself.
    I don't watch them either. I didn't find out until yesterday. It wasn't arguing, it was Kanye West humiliating Taylor Swift on stage. She didn't even reply, just kinda stood there I actually feel bad for her. Nobody does anything, she doesn't say anything. Real manly.... Picking on 19 year old girls... Should be proud of himself.

I've got an amazing GK guitar Bought it new for like $80 4 or 5 years ago I don't spend much money on it. It's a guitar. It's got a sunburst red finish on it, that's all that matter to me I don't play enough to get into it.

pssshht! Yea w/e BRAD! Lmao! So what's goin on? I know haven't seen you in here in a while-im toooo busy gettin my beauty sleep

I've been getting lots of sleep too I get today and Thursday off, so I know I've been bothering my boss Bonus.
    09-14-09 03:28 PM
    Afternoon Shilah and Gluteus Maximus!

panda, last I checked, TBL and CrackBerry weren't required, just highly suggested.

Brad for you TBL is required! . How goes it?

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-14-09 03:41 PM
    Afternoon Shilah and Gluteus Maximus!

panda, last I checked, TBL and CrackBerry weren't required, just highly suggested.

Brad for you TBL is required! . How goes it?

Lol. Yeah, I need my TBL fix It's going good I broke a string on my guitar this morning trying to tune it Those things are frggin dangerous... *Crank crank crank* Bang! Holy crap! How you doing Wolfy?
    09-14-09 03:49 PM
    BS- cheap isn't always bad- when it comes to the elctric guitar IMO. I have a cheap ibanez I've had for many, many years that plays better than most of the Strats I've played.

It doesn't SOUND better but it's easier to play and it's never shorted out on the elctronics.

Anyway, I spend alot of money on my basses tho. I play those alot more and it's worth it.

BBW, howdy do brudda?
    09-14-09 03:49 PM
    Just workin' and lurkin' guys. Lifes pretty good. Should have more time this evening to do more than leer.

I've got a new app for you all. It's a battery % icon for your home screen, and it's at a great price, free.

09-14-09 03:59 PM
    I didn't inherit the musical gift from G-Pa, who was a C&W musician and singer back in the 40s and early 50s before he died young.

I did inherit the voice, though, but really haven't wanted to pursue that as a way to make a living.

But I appreciate a wide realm of music, if I find it appealing.

09-14-09 04:00 PM
    BS- cheap isn't always bad- when it comes to the elctric guitar IMO. I have a cheap ibanez I've had for many, many years that plays better than most of the Strats I've played.

It doesn't SOUND better but it's easier to play and it's never shorted out on the elctronics.

Anyway, I spend alot of money on my basses tho. I play those alot more and it's worth it.

BBW, howdy do brudda?
    Yeah, and well.... Sometimes cheap is all you can afford I don't need a $800 guitar to play once or twice a week

Just workin' and lurkin' guys. Lifes pretty good. Should have more time this evening to do more than leer.

I've got a new app for you all. It's a battery % icon for your home screen, and it's at a great price, free.

Sweet. I take it that's Storm friendly aswell?

I didn't inherit the musical gift from G-Pa, who was a C&W musician and singer back in the 40s and early 50s before he died young.

I did inherit the voice, though, but really haven't wanted to pursue that as a way to make a living.

But I appreciate a wide realm of music, if I find it appealing.

I can't sing. Although I still do when noones around I can't really play guitar either... I can play along to a couple of my favourite songs, and the only reason for that is because of the tabs on the internet Trying to learn this new one, but I can't keep up with the verses. I almost got the chorus down which is the coolest part
    09-14-09 04:05 PM
    I can sing but don't like to unless I'm alone or working. Part of the reason I chose bass is so I won't draw too much attention to myself when on stage (not that I ever am)

I love just about every type of music there is, or at least some songs from every genre. I can even appreciate some pop music if it deserves respect.

BS cheap is definitely all I can afford. At the time I bought my bass equipment, I was making alot of money. And admittedly, I spent way too much. I don't regret it, but I could use some of those thousands now.

BBW, thanks for the app. I'm gonna check that out when I get home.
    09-14-09 04:10 PM
    The only money I really spent was for sound. I've got an amazing stereo in my room. My amp... Not so much I used to have a chord I could take from my amp and plug it into the stereo so I can still get the distortion and play it on the good speakers. But I lost it
    09-14-09 04:13 PM
    Already downloaded. I like it, a percent display with color for status. Very simple, very easy.

09-14-09 04:14 PM
    The only money I really spent was for sound. I've got an amazing stereo in my room. My amp... Not so much I used to have a chord I could take from my amp and plug it into the stereo so I can still get the distortion and play it on the good speakers. But I lost it
    If it's just a regular 1/4 in guitar/mic cable, they're cheap. You can pick one up for US$1.50 or a little more.

I personally like the Monster Cable brand for guitar cables. It's a barely noticable difference in sound but a fairly apparent difference in price. I think it's worth it tho.
    09-14-09 04:16 PM
    If it's just a regular 1/4 in guitar/mic cable, they're cheap. You can pick one up for US$1.50 or a little more.

I personally like the Monster Cable brand for guitar cables. It's a barely noticable difference in sound but a fairly apparent difference in price. I think it's worth it tho.
    It's was a 1/4 to 3.5mm adapter then the headphone jack cable with the auxilary ends or w.e it's called for the back of the stereo. Sounded so nice on there... And the bass... You just strum and you feel your heart skip beats Lol
    09-14-09 04:18 PM
    That sounds like you could easily replace it. Get off your fat bee-hind and go get some cables!
    09-14-09 04:20 PM
    That sounds like you could easily replace it. Get off your fat bee-hind and go get some cables!
    Well there's so many rules in this house now, I'd probably only beable to plug it into my stereo once a month Unless I could take it in my car.... Hmmm... Lol, naaa
    09-14-09 04:27 PM
86,775 ... 19721973197419751976 ...