Hello and good morning Mom! I trust that Watson arrived safely with your coffee and donuts.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    g'morn Pop ! Lol-yes he did! In fact-im working my coffee right now! Yum!

09-14-09 06:40 AM
    And Kasi, I hope you don't have strep. It can cause many different symptoms. I never got it until I had kids. One Christmas I was so sick with it. And of course I couldn't get in to a doctor. What a miserable experience. I just can't forget the chills and fever.
    I thought this was a post from Mom.

It's certainly going to take a day or two Chadski, mean time some OTC Benadryl should help with the crabs.

09-14-09 06:44 AM
    Pop - funny you should say that post was mine, as soon as I read Kasi 's symptoms, it was the first thing that crossed my mind. Last year was a good yr-only one of my kids had strep twice, the year before that 07-08 school yr- all of my kids had strep or scarlet fever at least 5 times because it was so spread in the school, I even caugh it twice that year!

09-14-09 06:47 AM
    g'morn Pop ! Lol-yes he did! In fact-im working my coffee right now! Yum!
    Super!

09-14-09 06:48 AM
    Pop - funny you should say that post was mine, as soon as I read Kasi 's symptoms, it was the first thing that crossed my mind. Last year was a good yr-only one of my kids had strep twice, the year before that 07-08 school yr- all of my kids had strep or scarlet fever at least 5 times because it was so spread in the school, I even caugh it twice that year!
    Yowie! I thought it was yours because of the "after I had kids". Man that must have been a rough year for you Mom. I used to get strepp once a year, but thankfully it's been over 10 since I've had it. That virus is literally deadly.

09-14-09 06:52 AM
    Yowie! I thought it was yours because of the "after I had kids". Man that must have been a rough year for you Mom. I used to get strepp once a year, but thankfully it's been over 10 since I've had it. That virus is literally deadly.

I had strep once when I was 20-21. Then I never got it again, till that year when it was really bad with the kids--- oh that was the absolute WORST school year to get thru! My kids were constantly on antibiotics every other week! I hated it! My doc bills were a disgrace that year!

09-14-09 06:56 AM
    Morning all the "late" comers, and thanks for the well wishes for Mady. I'm going to run down to the hospital a couple of times a week after work and visit. They are all actually in decent spirits, and the least I can do is head down and visit and help cheer people up.
    09-14-09 07:11 AM
    good morning jef!
    09-14-09 07:27 AM
    How's you feeling, The Chad?
    09-14-09 07:39 AM
    right now im feeling okay, when i woke up i was a little dizzy
    09-14-09 07:42 AM
    hello Jeffers!

09-14-09 07:49 AM
    chad are you taking any allergy meds, like benadryl for the stings?

09-14-09 07:50 AM
    i took benadryl, but the bad thing about it is, the usual dose doesnt cut it for me, i have to take almost double the dose, they i get really sleepy
    09-14-09 07:53 AM
    So what's the problem? Take a triple dose and an afternoon nap.

Hi Shelli!!!
    09-14-09 07:55 AM
    ohhh..ok. Maybe that's what is making you dizzy? So if I understand you, instead of taking 2 tabs, you took 4? If that's the case, that could be the colprit. I can't even take one bennie, my eyes get glassy and weird looking and I get super dizzy.

09-14-09 07:55 AM
    So what's the problem? Take a triple dose and an afternoon nap.

Hi Shelli!!!
    NO! No triple dose! that's def too much!

How are you today Jef?

09-14-09 07:57 AM
    i didnt take any before i went to bed last night, when i woke up i felt crappy, and dizzy, so im thinkin its not the meds, im gonna take a triple dose when i go home, then ill be in lala land
    09-14-09 07:57 AM
    I'm tired. Stayed up WAY too late watching the Bears play, then they couldn't even win, so I got in bed at 11PM, alarms started at 2AM, and I overslept...

I *am* listening to Unknown Soldier right now though, Shelli.
    09-14-09 08:00 AM
    Hey y'all. How goes things this wonderful Monday morning?

09-14-09 08:02 AM
    g'morn Sandman

Enjoy Jef!

Ok folks-im outtie for a while-got things to do, places to go and people to see

09-14-09 08:06 AM
    Good morning Sandy, if you post on the West thread, you too might be a racist. . How goes it?

09-14-09 08:10 AM
    Good morning Sandy, if you post on the West thread, you too might be a racist. . How goes it?

yea Pop I saw the link you posted, I read thru the first page. That is not a post I will get involved in-its too much of this or that-and people will be labeled that posted in there. This is just how the world is today unfortunately, and I will not feed the fire.

09-14-09 08:15 AM
    Morning Beast, where ever you are. I've got just the thing for your truck, and the cool fall evenings.

09-14-09 08:19 AM
    yea Pop I saw the link you posted, I read thru the first page. That is not a post I will get involved in-its too much of this or that-and people will be labeled that posted in there. This is just how the world is today unfortunately, and I will not feed the fire.

09-14-09 08:25 AM
    Jef, Madalynne Mae will be in my prayers. It is always sad to hear about young children with cancer.

g'morn tbl'ers

Tripster I'm sorry to hear that news, but for sure will be thinking and praying for you! We will be here whenever you come back

Kasi - I had a feeling you weren't well, and I didn't want to bother you on bbm. I hope you feel better real soon! Also, you may want to try sipping some chamomile or room temp ginger ale to help your tummy

Dr.Dream I'm glad your back! Hope you enjoyed the trip!

You wouldn't have been a bother. I was out cold for a good portion of the day anyway. I've been drinking ginger ale since Steve got in from work last night with some for me. My stomach feels much better now but I still have a headache and feel pretty crappy.

And Kasi, I hope you don't have strep. It can cause many different symptoms. I never got it until I had kids. One Christmas I was so sick with it. And of course I couldn't get in to a doctor. What a miserable experience. I just can't forget the chills and fever.

Of all the times I was exposed to it through my sister growing up, I was lucky enough to not get it. I hope I never do experience it.

09-14-09 08:30 AM
86,775 ... 19691970197119721973 ...