I know. The brain's a funny thing. Sometimes when one pathway closes, another opens. Just being hopeful for your recovery. They can do amazing things. Gnite man, and good luck to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Our brains are very interesting indeed, g'night and thnx!

Sorry Trip The hospital will take care of you. Let us know how you're doing man.

Goodnight guys.
    Thnx back, I will!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-14-09 02:01 AM
    Good morning TBL! It's Monday, so grab your vodka, tomato juice and get going!

The Keeper of Useless Band of Drunkards

09-14-09 03:49 AM
    Morning Wolf. I think I'll be staying away from the vodka and tomato juice today.

09-14-09 04:00 AM
    Morning Wolf. I think I'll be staying away from the vodka and tomato juice today.
    Still feeling funky, eh kaka.
    09-14-09 04:04 AM
    Yeah, a little. I kept my dinner down though so hopefully that's a good sign.

09-14-09 04:23 AM
    One can only hope! You better be resting young lady.

:::: checks to make sure kaka is in bed, or under a blanky on the couch ::::

Hmmmm, maybe that didn't come out right.
    09-14-09 04:34 AM
    Good morning kasi, glad you kept your dinner down. Now, if you get some rest, you might be good as new.

Wulf, that came out fine. You didn't sound like a dirty old man. (This time)

Speaking of bloody mary, anybody else ever try to debunk that that silly superstition?
    It goes like this. "Stand in front of a mirror, and say 'bloody mary' 3 times and she will appear". Yeah, okay.
    I tried it and got Marty Robbins with a bleeding nose. Mary was sick that day, so I got a bloody Marty.

If you give me a drink, I'll shut up.

09-14-09 04:59 AM
    No it didn't.

Yes, I am in bed and resting. I was only allowed to get up to use the bathroom. Steve waited on me hand and foot all night since I wasn't feeling well.

09-14-09 05:08 AM
    Good morning kasi, glad you kept your dinner down. Now, if you get some rest, you might be good as new.

Wulf, that came out fine. You didn't sound like a dirty old man. (This time)

Speaking of bloody mary, anybody else ever try to debunk that that silly superstition?
    It goes like this. "Stand in front of a mirror, and say 'bloody mary' 3 times and she will appear". Yeah, okay.
    I tried it and got Marty Robbins with a bleeding nose. Mary was sick that day, so I got a bloody Marty.

If you give me a drink, I'll shut up.
    I'll give you a drink, but don't you dare.

No it didn't.

Yes, I am in bed and resting. I was only allowed to get up to use the bathroom. Steve waited on me hand and foot all night since I wasn't feeling well.
    Excellent, he gets my seal of approval.
    09-14-09 05:12 AM
    Morning Kasi and Wolfie.

Kasi, I hope you feel much better soon.

Trippy, if you stop back in, you will be in my thoughts. Hope all goes well.

Speaking of hospital and brain stuff, I have a link for those of you who want to follow up on Madalynne. If you haven't heard the story, I'll post the short version below. The website does require registration, but it only takes a moment. All positive comments are welcome if you wish to share.

Lisa is the little girl of a family that we've known for about 30 years (I'm 33 now). Her 1 year old baby (MadyMae) was acting a bit odd, took her in for a check up, nothing found. Few days later, they went back in. Had a CAT scan done, fond some cancer in her brain and around her spine. Long story short, the tumor was massive. One doc speculated she prolly wouldn't have made it another 10 days. Two vertebrae were removed, much cancer was removed (more than the surgeon thought), vertebrae were put back, and she's recovering.

She will have to go through chemo and / or radiation, as the surgeon couldn't get it all, but she's awake and aware and making progress every day.

Any and all support is appreciated.

CarePages.com

09-14-09 05:28 AM
    Please ignore, just testing a link.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/welcome-read-first-12/

09-14-09 05:52 AM
    good morning everyone
    09-14-09 06:11 AM
    Good morning from me too. Time to play school bus driver.

09-14-09 06:17 AM
    Morning Jef! I'm glad she's doing as well as she is. May God grant her a speedy and full recovery.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-14-09 06:23 AM
    g'morn tbl'ers

Tripster I'm sorry to hear that news, but for sure will be thinking and praying for you! We will be here whenever you come back

Kasi - I had a feeling you weren't well, and I didn't want to bother you on bbm. I hope you feel better real soon! Also, you may want to try sipping some chamomile or room temp ginger ale to help your tummy

Dr.Dream I'm glad your back! Hope you enjoyed the trip!

09-14-09 06:23 AM
    Morning Chadski and Mike!

09-14-09 06:24 AM
    g'morn Jef- Madalynne Mae is in my prayers for a speedy recovery also I can't imagine how hard this must be for her mom & dad to handle

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 09-14-09 at 06:44 AM.
    09-14-09 06:24 AM
    Hello and good morning Mom! I trust that Watson arrived safely with your coffee and donuts.

09-14-09 06:25 AM
    There is nothing worse that cancer in a baby. I will pray fror Maddy, Jef. . Can't help but feel so impotent in a case like this.

09-14-09 06:29 AM
    Chadski are you back up to snuff this morning?

09-14-09 06:29 AM
    i still feel kinda crappy, my breathing and that is good, but im itchy as h*lll, and no i dont have crabs haha, but i did have a few dizzy episodes, it just takes a few days
    09-14-09 06:32 AM
    You sure you don't have crabs?! Wasp stings can cause a lot of muscle and joint aches and pain.

09-14-09 06:34 AM
    And Kasi, I hope you don't have strep. It can cause many different symptoms. I never got it until I had kids. One Christmas I was so sick with it. And of course I couldn't get in to a doctor. What a miserable experience. I just can't forget the chills and fever.

09-14-09 06:37 AM
    strep sucks!
    09-14-09 06:38 AM
    lol and no i dont i have crabs, im clean haha
    09-14-09 06:38 AM
86,775 ... 19681969197019711972 ...