I know you were just messin' about.

Yikes! Close shop on a BB. That's blasphemy, but less blasphemy than leaving for an iPhone. . JK. To be honest I probably don't "need" anything anywhere near as powerful as one of these, but have gotten addicted to push email and playing on the open internet.

Besides, there's the cool factor. . That alone is worth price of admission. Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ok good, cause I can be very silly at times here and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm picking on them

Yea....close the bb. I def don't need all this power in my hands. I don't use it to the fullest extent because I'm afraid I'll reall ef' something up! LOL but, who knows, I'm a woman, and we all know how often our minds change LMAO!!!

09-11-09 05:48 PM
    Hello Mom and Sandy and I'll throw the lurkers in there too. Just got my weeds wacked, and I have to fix one machine to gain my freedom for the weekend.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-11-09 05:56 PM
    ok good, cause I can be very silly at times here and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm picking on them

Yea....close the bb. I def don't need all this power in my hands. I don't use it to the fullest extent because I'm afraid I'll reall ef' something up! LOL but, who knows, I'm a woman, and we all know how often our minds change LMAO!!!

Oh just take your time and learn to use it to the fullest. Haha. I was close to switching to one of the leaked OS' yesterday. Lol. Mess it up and its always fixable unless its not. .

How much cheaper are regular phone 'web and email sort of plans? Presumably they don't offer push email service?

09-11-09 05:59 PM
    Shouldn't go whacking your weeds in public, wolfman, is illegal in 39 states and the territory of PR. .

Good to hear there's just that one pesky machine left between you and freedom. Hopefully it doesn't put up too big of a fight.

09-11-09 06:01 PM
    Shouldn't go whacking your weeds in public, wolfman, is illegal in 39 states and the territory of PR. .

I can't believe you just said that

Lmao

09-11-09 06:17 PM
    I can't believe you just said that

Lmao

Me either. If I'm not around for a while we'll know why.

09-11-09 06:22 PM
    Oh just take your time and learn to use it to the fullest. Haha. I was close to switching to one of the leaked OS' yesterday. Lol. Mess it up and its always fixable unless its not. .

How much cheaper are regular phone 'web and email sort of plans? Presumably they don't offer push email service?

well, for this ph I have a couple of choices from when I spoke to the rep today. I can change my plan to a family 'connect' (instead of 'select') same price- add $10 to my 9.99 line and get unltd data/email/web browsing.

Or I can get 25mb limit for 10 or a 75mb for 20. (I go over the 75 now w/bb so I'm sure I'll go over with Rogue)

09-11-09 06:23 PM
    Me either. If I'm not around for a while we'll know why.

lmfao! Yes we'll no for sure that the little green men came down and abducted you!

09-11-09 06:26 PM
    well, for this ph I have a couple of choices from when I spoke to the rep today. I can change my plan to a family 'connect' (instead of 'select') same price- add $10 to my 9.99 line and get unltd data/email/web browsing.

Or I can get 25mb limit for 10 or a 75mb for 20. (I go over the 75 now w/bb so I'm sure I'll go over with Rogue)

That sounds like a rather significant savings to be sure. I think the unlimited would surely be the way to go.

Only 75mb/mo on the bb? I probably do that in a couple wks. Lol. Then again I rarely ever use a computer and get bored at work so watch lots of mobile youtube. .

09-11-09 06:30 PM
    That sounds like a rather significant savings to be sure. I think the unlimited would surely be the way to go.

Only 75mb/mo on the bb? I probably do that in a couple wks. Lol. Then again I rarely ever use a computer and get bored at work so watch lots of mobile youtube. .

yep it is a pretty good savings on $$$$

I think the most I've ever used was somewhere in the high 90's. Yea, I've really curbed myself lately-i used to go on for everything! This month, I'm only up to 48-49ish and my billing cycle closes on the 23rd. So I'll be low end again.

09-11-09 06:38 PM
    yep it is a pretty good savings on $$$$

I think the most I've ever used was somewhere in the high 90's. Yea, I've really curbed myself lately-i used to go on for everything! This month, I'm only up to 48-49ish and my billing cycle closes on the 23rd. So I'll be low end again.

That's still loads of time to get that usage up into the "respectable" range. Come on, step up. Someone's got to help keep the average up...

09-11-09 06:50 PM
    Laughing to high Heaven at the two of you. Little green men, or an old gray Wulf?

There's no question I'd need the unlimited. I use my PC quite a bit, but I regularly use 400+MB on my BlackBerry plan. TG it's unlimited.

09-11-09 07:09 PM
    That's still loads of time to get that usage up into the "respectable" range. Come on, step up. Someone's got to help keep the average up...

LOL! My average is doing pretty good for me so far!

09-11-09 07:09 PM
    Laughing to high Heaven at the two of you. Little green men, or an old gray Wulf?

There's no question I'd need the unlimited. I use my PC quite a bit, but I regularly use 400+MB on my BlackBerry plan. TG it's unlimited.

::: picks up eyeballs from the floor, wipes them clean and pops them suckers back in :::

400+mb!!! Holy you know what batman!!

09-11-09 07:11 PM

There's nothing funny going on here. This is a serious educational conversation. We haven't the time for any mirth, silliness, nor glee.

09-11-09 07:18 PM

::: picks up eyeballs from the floor, wipes them clean and pops them suckers back in :::

I'm probably not too far from there. See what I mean Shells about dragging our average data usage numbers down? Need to step up.

09-11-09 07:21 PM

There's nothing funny going on here. This is a serious educational conversation. We haven't the time for any mirth, silliness, nor glee.
    I'm probably not too far from there. See what I mean Shells about dragging our average data usage numbers down? Need to step up.

09-11-09 07:30 PM

you are absolutely correct Sandman! There is everything funny here with no serious educational conversation and plenty of room for mirth, silliness, and glee.

I'd have to say I agree 100%

LMFAO!!!!

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 09-11-09 at 07:59 PM.
    09-11-09 07:30 PM
    you are absolutely correct Sandman! There is everything funny here with no serious educational conversation and plenty of room for mirth, silliness, and glee.

I'd have to say I agree 100%

LMFAO!!!!

Well clearly that's what I meant... I would never be deliberately misleading about anything.

09-11-09 08:09 PM
    Well clearly that's what I meant... I would never be deliberately misleading about anything.

I know you did, just needed a little tweaking in the wording department!!!!

09-11-09 08:14 PM
    good night TBL

09-11-09 08:24 PM
    Goodnight Mom! Get some rest, we need you 100%.

09-11-09 08:31 PM
    Goodnite Shells

09-11-09 08:33 PM
    Goodnight Mom! Get some rest, we need you 100%.

nightey nite Pop ! Yep I'll get there
    Goodnite Shells

nightey nite Sandman!

09-11-09 08:51 PM
    Goodnight mom!!! Hi everyone....just stopin by

09-11-09 08:55 PM
86,775 ... 19501951195219531954 ...