I'm doing good for right now! How aboot you?

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm doing good.

You guys are nothing but failures... All of you. How's that milk cutting coming along trip? Lol. Don't any of you losers wach Family Guy?
    You are too. Can't even keep yourself entertained. Not very often.

I've got MSN That works for me
    I don't have MSN. Used to have a hotmail account years ago but I'm pretty sure its been deleted since then. I like yahoo so much better anyway.

cool people use gmail. gosh.
    Lol. I have gmail. I've never used it except for with Latitude on Google Maps; had to create an account for it.

09-11-09 12:46 AM
    I've had my Gmail account since their first beta release of it. I love it so much!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-11-09 12:48 AM
    I think most BlackBerry's have aim. Install it on your pc Tripster, then activaed it on your phone - or use the link below. I'm just passing through on my way to bed. Hi everyone.

09-11-09 12:50 AM
    http://www.blackberry.com/aim

09-11-09 12:51 AM
    If anyone installs aim, my name is - iscbgenius.

09-11-09 12:52 AM
    What's the differences? Has anyone used all of them? I like MSN for sending pictures and webcams and that aswell so...
    09-11-09 12:57 AM
    Aim is better for using on backberries, Brad. I'm going to bed anyway, so goodnight.

09-11-09 12:59 AM
    Aim is better for uning on backberries, Brad. I'm going to bed anyway, so goodnight.

Kk Night Ex. I really like MSN on my phone. AIM is better I can change my status, my display picture. I can add people to conversations. It's just about as advanced as my computers application is
    09-11-09 01:00 AM
    I have aim on my phone but barely use it. Most of the people on there on from HS and I don't really talk to any of them anymore.

I downloaded the free trial of BeeJive a few days ago. I really like that I can have numerous accounts logged in if I want to. Yahoo, AIM, GTalk, Windows Live Messenger, ICQ, Jabber, IBM Lotus Sametime (whatever that is) and MySpace IM all in one app. I don't think I would actually pay for it though since I don't use IM apps often.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 09-11-09 at 01:17 AM.
    09-11-09 01:12 AM
    I have aim on my phone but barely use it. Most of the people on there on from HS and I don't really talk to any of them anymore.

I downloaded the free trial of BeeJive a few days ago. I really like that I can have numerous accounts logged in if I want to. Yahoo, AIM, GTalk, and MySpace IM all in one app. I don't think I would actually pay for it though.

Sounds sweet Yeah I wouldn't pay for it either... Everybody I talk to has MSN, so I guess it works out
    09-11-09 01:16 AM
    They really pilled on the paper work tonight
    09-11-09 01:19 AM
    They really pilled on the paper work tonight
    That sucks Shi... What kind of paperwork you doing? Financial? Records?
    09-11-09 01:21 AM
    Sounds sweet Yeah I wouldn't pay for it either... Everybody I talk to has MSN, so I guess it works out
    I just edited that post to include all of the messaging services you can use with it.

Well, if everyone you talk to uses it then its good for you. I used hotmail for the longest time while in school before I switched to yahoo. They're all pretty much the same anyway.

09-11-09 01:22 AM
    That sucks Shi... What kind of paperwork you doing? Financial? Records?
    Im not really able to say much but know this...it sucks!
    09-11-09 01:26 AM
    I just edited that post to include all of the messaging services you can use with it.

Well, if everyone you talk to uses it then its good for you. I used hotmail for the longest time while in school before I switched to yahoo. They're all pretty much the same anyway.

Yeah. I never have problems with MSN. Like I say, my emails sync with it so I can talk to everyone and access my emails all in one Oh yeah, and you can send and receive files and photos over MSN mobile aswell I was surprised when I found that out. Pretty sad it took so long for BBM 5.0 to come out when MSN already had something more advanced
    09-11-09 01:28 AM
    Im not really able to say much but know this...it sucks!
    Oh I see, I see... I don't think anybody likes paperwork
    09-11-09 01:29 AM
    aaaachooooo!
    09-11-09 01:31 AM
    Oh I see, I see... I don't think anybody likes paperwork
    Its because of all the HIPPA laws and what not that you cant say anything to anyone, and you can actually get jail time which would suck. I just now finally got done with them!
    aaaachooooo!
    Bless you.
    09-11-09 01:35 AM
    aaaachooooo!
    Shhhhhhh!!!

Its because of all the HIPPA laws and what not that you cant say anything to anyone, and you can actually get jail time which would suck. I just now finally got done with them!

Bless you.
    Lol, I see Jail time huh? Hmmm...
    09-11-09 01:40 AM
    Shhhhhhh!!!

Lol, I see Jail time huh? Hmmm...
    Yep im trying to figure how much money I can loose.
    09-11-09 01:44 AM
    Yeah. I never have problems with MSN. Like I say, my emails sync with it so I can talk to everyone and access my emails all in one Oh yeah, and you can send and receive files and photos over MSN mobile aswell I was surprised when I found that out. Pretty sad it took so long for BBM 5.0 to come out when MSN already had something more advanced
    You can do all of that with the other ones too. I don't know if you can send files through the Blackberry apps though. I've never tried.

aaaachooooo!
    Bless you.

Bless you.
    Damn, jail time? That would suck.

09-11-09 01:50 AM
    Yep im trying to figure how much money I can loose.
    Lol. They never really get you in that much trouble. It's like software piracy... You can get like a $10 000 fine and up to 5 years in prison, but I've never heard of anyone doing time in jail for downloading a program

Anyhow, it's time for bed I'll catch you losers later. Take it easy
    09-11-09 01:54 AM
    You can do all of that with the other ones too. I don't know if you can send files through the Blackberry apps though. I've never tried.

Bless you.

Damn, jail time? That would suck.

Yes it would.
    Lol. They never really get you in that much trouble. It's like software piracy... You can get like a $10 000 fine and up to 5 years in prison, but I've never heard of anyone doing time in jail for downloading a program

Anyhow, it's time for bed I'll catch you losers later. Take it easy
    night night
    09-11-09 01:56 AM
    Night Brad.

09-11-09 02:02 AM
    Just got done tweaking my BB, I now have 48MB file free, 15 apps, and one theme I only use on a daily basis. My boot time is like a minute now, YaY!

I love my 8330 so so so much, it runs so smoothly. I have memory management OCD! Lol! Now I just got to use one of those programs to remove the stock themes and I will be set.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-11-09 02:21 AM
86,775 ... 19451946194719481949 ...