This commercial almost made me crap myself from laughing...enjoy.

09-10-09 12:40 PM
    Hey everyone. Just thought I'd let y'all know that as of an hour ago I'm now a "Tour"ist. It followed me home, can I keep it? . Got it for regular 2 year upgrade price despite being only 1 year into my Curve contract.

Now to just figure out what OS to throw on it and see how much free space I can get on it. .

How far I've come, from leaving 4.3 on my curve until a couple of weeks ago to just bringing the Tour home and wanting to change the OS right away. LOL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 12:54 PM
    Hey everyone. Just thought I'd let y'all know that as of an hour ago I'm now a "Tour"ist. It followed me home, can I keep it? . Got it for regular 2 year upgrade price despite being only 1 year into my Curve contract.

Now to just figure out what OS to throw on it and see how much free space I can get on it. .

How far I've come, from leaving 4.3 on my curve until a couple of weeks ago to just bringing the Tour home and wanting to change the OS right away. LOL.
    v4.7.1.42 is a solid build. You can get it here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

It's not the official release though and you have to go to Control Panel/Add Remove Programs and remove "RIM Internal Apps" (RIM malware) before installing. If you'd rather wait for the official, it'll be released soon.

If you want more info on it go here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/tou...6/index17.html
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 09-10-09 at 01:17 PM.
    09-10-09 01:02 PM

Congrats. You will like it. I'm lovin mine. I'm running the 5.0.0.191 os. Only problem I've had so far with it is I can't have my bbm 5.
    09-10-09 01:05 PM
    hiya jason how ya doing snookums?

Yay Sandman! So officially a "tourist" now! good luck and enjoy

09-10-09 01:05 PM
    New phones are fun to play around with Sandy, if everything goes right, I will be issued an 8350i in an hour or so. I've only been bugging work for one since May. Can't wait to see how it compares to my jav - yeah, I know it will be much slower.

09-10-09 01:06 PM

Yes silly shelli lol

I like to see that your a happy silly lil' panda!

09-10-09 01:08 PM
    Congrats. You will like it. I'm lovin mine. I'm running the 5.0.0.191 os. Only problem I've had so far with it is I can't have my bbm 5.
    I had numerous problems with 5.0.0.191. Constant re-boots, bad signal fluctuation, provisioning errors and half my apps didn't work. It seems that over 50% of people who install this build have these exact same problems.

I hope 5.0 gets reworked for the Tour because it does have some amazing features and it's very appealing to the eye.
    09-10-09 01:21 PM
    hiya jason how ya doing snookums?

Yay Sandman! So officially a "tourist" now! good luck and enjoy
    Hey Pink! I'm good just working my heiny off lately.
    09-10-09 01:23 PM
    I had numerous problems with 5.0.0.191. Constant re-boots, bad signal fluctuation, provisioning errors and half my apps didn't work. It seems that over 50% of people who install this build have these exact same problems.

I hope 5.0 gets reworked for the Tour because it does have some amazing features and it's very appealing to the eye.
    Yeah, I've seen your posts about the issues on other threads. My battery life increased, and my signal has been solid. The apps, I don't yet run a lot of , so that hasn't been an issue. I've bounced around between os's though, and I keep coming back to this one.
    09-10-09 01:34 PM
    Hey Pink! I'm good just working my heiny off lately.
    well don't work too hard or you'll have none of it left! LOL

Glad your doing good

09-10-09 01:49 PM
    Yeah, I've seen your posts about the issues on other threads. My battery life increased, and my signal has been solid. The apps, I don't yet run a lot of , so that hasn't been an issue. I've bounced around between os's though, and I keep coming back to this one.
    I didn't know you even looked at the device forums judging by your post count.
    09-10-09 01:58 PM
    Yeah, he spends quite a lot of his time in the OT, Jason!

Glad to hear you're doing alright, had to put off my Tour due to the wallet consideration. Still gave my upgrade ready for when I can, though.

09-10-09 02:36 PM
    I have settled in to 5.0.0.100 with my Javelin. It doesnt have reboots or any of the issues other 5.0's have, plus bbm 5.0 works with it. The only issue I've found is that it will reboot if I leave the camera open too long without taking a picture.
    09-10-09 02:56 PM
    Yeah, he spends quite a lot of his time in the OT, Jason!

Glad to hear you're doing alright, had to put off my Tour due to the wallet consideration. Still gave my upgrade ready for when I can, though.
    At least you're rockin' an 8330 (greatest BB of all time IMO) until then. It's better to wait on the Tour until a rock solid official OS is released. The stock OS is kinda buggy.

I have settled in to 5.0.0.100 with my Javelin. It doesnt have reboots or any of the issues other 5.0's have, plus bbm 5.0 works with it. The only issue I've found is that it will reboot if I leave the camera open too long without taking a picture.
    Well, it's good to see that there's a decent 5.0 build available for the 8900.
    09-10-09 03:24 PM
    Jason, Mike, Beast anyone up for some pool?

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-10-09 04:35 PM
    What kinda pool, Wulf ?

09-10-09 05:23 PM
    At least you're rockin' an 8330 (greatest BB of all time IMO) until then. It's better to wait on the Tour until a rock solid official OS is released. The stock OS is kinda buggy.

Well, it's good to see that there's a decent 5.0 build available for the 8900.

Yes, the '30 is definitely solid. Does everything I need when I want it. No complaints here.

09-10-09 05:27 PM
    What kinda pool, Wulf ?
    I'm kinda partial to 8 ball Beast. How's about you?

09-10-09 05:31 PM
    Usually works for me. Been years, though. I'm looking to put a table in the family room if I can find a decent one at the right price.

09-10-09 05:35 PM

09-10-09 05:38 PM
    Sweet! Yeah, it's been at least 10 for me. We had one in the house when I was young, 6 to 9. Never got it out of my system since.

09-10-09 06:26 PM
    So Beast, are you sayin, break my balls?

09-10-09 06:29 PM
    Sweet! Yeah, it's been at least 10 for me. We had one in the house when I was young, 6 to 9. Never got it out of my system since.

my dad used to have a pool table in our basement too! My cousins and I used to love rackin' up a game and kickin each others arses in it!

09-10-09 06:32 PM
    Well, it's better than crack my

09-10-09 06:34 PM
86,775 ... 19401941194219431944 ...