Good luck Tripster, I know many hate using a lawyer, but you have to take care of yourself. Those head injuries are hard to know how long it will take to recover 100% - if you can get it all back. You have to make sure your medical and living expenses are taken care of. And it sounds like you have a lot of suffering to take into account. Plus those insurance companies are famous for blaming the victim - somehow making it look like you're at fault. You have to protect yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I will win the case with ease, I've posted the public data case report in TBL.

Alrighty ya'll'z, I will be back later. I gotta have my phone free for when the attorney calls me. Tvgc and ttyl, peace!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-09-09 11:18 AM
    Hey everyone! I forgot to post the picture of Tanya's 2nd run on Mason. In this one you can tell she's flying around the cans!

09-09-09 11:18 AM
    Lurk-by!

Dream, good to see you again. Sorry it couldn't be just for fun. I'm sure TBL will do it's best to help out the cause.

Mom I'm sorry you're still sickypoo. You take good care of your self. Chicken noodle soup is on the way.

Sandy enjoy your day of rest.

G_d willing your meetings will go well, try not to take too many pain killers before they're done.

Mike I agree for the most part with the insurance companies being at a minimum uncooperative. In my case surprisingly Allstate actually spent around $100,000 overall, with an independent attorney, and $35,000 payoff.

Please return to your regularly scheduled drinking. And of course, it's Demoral Wednesday!

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-09-09 11:23 AM
    I know it's hard to know the right thing with attorneys, Ed. You were obviously getting screwd. Then there's that ex-Allstate president who was testifying before Congress after he came back from retirement to help the government with Tarp fund distribution and AIG's case. His claim to fame was earning millions by developing systems and software to help the company deny valid claims. Sheesh, it's stuff like that forces people to hire attorneys to begin with.

I never know if I can believe anything the people who force legal changes on people say. Like the bankruptcy changes when well over half of bankruptcies are due to medical costs - and many by people who had insurance. And the current claims we have to cap malpractice suits to lower costs. We did that in Colorado a few years ago. Now doctors almost never lose a court case here, but rates didn't go down. Hmmm, makes me wonder about the claims we have to enact more legislation when all the promises were broken.

09-09-09 12:15 PM
    gaah someone needs to jump up an down with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! My car runs like freaking amazing! And its pretty like its owner heh heh

09-09-09 12:18 PM
    gaah someone needs to jump up an down with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! My car runs like freaking amazing! And its pretty like its owner heh heh

I would but my brain might turn into goo, @BBW: Met with the attorney and it went well, I did take some pain killers afterwards and now I'm on my way to the UMPD HQ to check on my bike and ask my buddy aka the cop some questions.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-09-09 01:43 PM
    Jumps up and down, like a clown.

Great to hear , G_d willing things will go just as well at Police Headquarters.

09-09-09 01:51 PM
    Hey everyone! I forgot to post the picture of Tanya's 2nd run on Mason. In this one you can tell she's flying around the cans!

I don't know who's cans she flying around, but that's a great in-action shot!
    Lurk-by!

Dream, good to see you again. Sorry it couldn't be just for fun. I'm sure TBL will do it's best to help out the cause.

Mom I'm sorry you're still sickypoo. You take good care of your self. Chicken noodle soup is on the way.

Please return to your regularly scheduled drinking. And of course, it's Demoral Wednesday!

dream was here? I must of missed it. I'll go back I suppose.

YAY! Fed Ex'd soup! It better be home made Pop !

YAY Shi! Me head hurts so me no jumpy up or down- me just smile real big for you!

09-09-09 01:55 PM
    hiya tripster! Glad to hear your attorney part went well!

09-09-09 01:56 PM
    Jumps up and down, like a clown.

Great to hear , G_d willing things will go just as well at Police Headquarters.

It will!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-09-09 01:57 PM
    ok, I must really be out of it, I didn't find the post from dream

Mike glad to hear the good news about your bro!

Jef sorry to hear about your friends daughter-i hope everything turns out ok

Hello sandman, Shi , BK and I'm sorry if I missed anyone else.

09-09-09 02:06 PM
    hiya tripster! Glad to hear your attorney part went well!

Ello, csr!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-09-09 02:07 PM
    Ello, csr!

Thnx, �Tripster�

I think your meds are working a little too well trip I'm sheli!!! LOL!

09-09-09 02:09 PM
    I think your meds are working a little too well trip I'm sheli!!! LOL!

Lol, nice to meet ya sheli.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-09-09 02:11 PM
    'Lo, P!nk , Trip , Wulf , Mike , and the streaking pink Panda!

Slept in this morning, helped a lot. Hope ya'll are doing well. I'll be around.

09-09-09 02:27 PM
    ok Pop , I went back 4 pages, I didn't see a post from dream... Are you loosing it?

09-09-09 02:45 PM
    idk about anyone else, but I'm having issues with my email- aol & yahoo's.

Is anyone else having a prob?

09-09-09 02:50 PM
    I'm not having any troubles at all! In fact I just received a couple emails from some nice men in Nigeria! One is offering to send me a Visa card with 1.5 million dollars preloaded on it! And the other guy was going to wire 75 thousand, for startersl Man Shells, I can't wait for the money to start rolling in!!

09-09-09 03:06 PM
    UPDATE: My bike is damaged, the right pedal was snapped half off (it was steel), both rims are bent and some spokes are broken, the frame looked fine, and now just got to have it delivered to the bike shop to see how much it will cost to repair it.

Then I have to send a copy of the bill to the attorney. I'm more pissed cause my bike was messed up. Not to mention the pedal snapped in half, that means the driver had to be going more then 40mph to do that type of damage.

I am off to go and see a movie to relax, ttyl and tvgc, peace!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-09-09 03:12 PM
    I'm not having any troubles at all! In fact I just received a couple emails from some nice men in Nigeria! One is offering to send me a Visa card with 1.5 million dollars preloaded on it! And the other guy was going to wire 75 thousand, for starters Man Shells, I can't wait for the money to start rolling in!!

well aren't you just the rich guy around these parts now!

09-09-09 03:17 PM
    hi everyone
    09-09-09 04:08 PM
    I wish the embattled president of an African nation would email me about a $2B inheritance or something. I never have that sort of luck. lol

How's y'all this afternoon? I successfully accomplished nothing today, although it was quite a challenge at times.

09-09-09 04:18 PM
    While waiting for my movie to start, which is in like 30 minutes. I bought the body glove case for my 8330. I'm going to see the movie Gamer.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-09-09 04:24 PM
    ok Pop , I went back 4 pages, I didn't see a post from dream... Are you loosing it?
    Mom I know what happened, and right now I'm ticked off about it. I don't think it violated the forum posting guidlines, and at the very least, an apologetic comment could have been left in it's place.

If your lurking, a PM to me explaining would be greatly appreciated. That wasn't right.

The Keeper of. Big Heart for Causes

09-09-09 04:32 PM
    Mom I know what happened, and right now I'm ticked off about it. I don't think it violated the forum posting guidlines, and at the very least, an apologetic comment could have been left in it's place.

If your lurking, a PM to me explaining would be greatly appreciated. That wasn't right.

The Keeper of. Big Heart for Causes

ahh, i understand now....
    09-09-09 04:58 PM
86,775 ... 19331934193519361937 ...