I found the perfect place for a Panda to catch a nap!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 12:03 AM
    I found the perfect place for a Panda to catch a nap!

I am not sleeping at the police station. I get nervous enough when im by them much less to sleep there.
    09-08-09 12:06 AM
    I crashed at noon I think and didnt move untill my alarm woke me up to go to work. Thats the only good thing about alcohol is I actually sleep without waking up every 2 hours.
    Every 2 hours? Just a light sleeper usually? So I guess normally you sleep like a baby (up all the time and such).

Why do people say slept like a baby when trying to say slept well or all night or whatever? From what I understand (from not being a parent) they're just the opposite. But I digress...

That sure looks like a safe place to sleep berger, all that black and white should hide a panda well.

09-08-09 12:07 AM
    Every 2 hours? Just a light sleeper usually? So I guess normally you sleep like a baby (up all the time and such).

Why do people say slept like a baby when trying to say slept well or all night or whatever? From what I understand (from not being a parent) they're just the opposite. But I digress...

That sure looks like a safe place to sleep berger, all that black and white should hide a panda well.

Just cant stay asleep like I use to.
    09-08-09 12:10 AM
    That's called urban camoflage, Shilah !

09-08-09 12:27 AM
    That's called urban camoflage, Shilah !

I would rather sleep with my penguin friends
    09-08-09 12:33 AM
    where is chaddddd
    09-08-09 12:33 AM
    Just cant stay asleep like I use to.
    I've always tended to get 4-6 hours, and feel sluggish if I got too much more or less. Can usually stay asleep for that duration.

09-08-09 12:35 AM
    I've always tended to get 4-6 hours, and feel sluggish if I got too much more or less. Can usually stay asleep for that duration.

thats good
    09-08-09 12:43 AM
    im here.... kinda
    09-08-09 12:46 AM
    im here.... kinda
    whats wrong?
    09-08-09 12:47 AM
    ehh nothing, i was just talking to this girl that i really really like, she is having alot of personal problems that ive been tryin to help her with, she's been having a rough life lately
    09-08-09 01:31 AM
    ehh nothing, i was just talking to this girl that i really really like, she is having alot of personal problems that ive been tryin to help her with, she's been having a rough life lately
    Poor girl I feel for her. Tell her to keep her head up
    09-08-09 01:44 AM
    Morning y'all. Just a drive-hi, I'm about to hit the showers. I'll stop back in when I get to work.

09-08-09 02:14 AM
    Morning y'all. Just a drive-hi, I'm about to hit the showers. I'll stop back in when I get to work.

good morning!
    09-08-09 02:28 AM
    Just a friendly tip from having received a great many dents in my formerly shiny armor.

My spavined steed and curlicued lance have been blunted upon a few dragons in my day, Chad . Not trying to rain on yours, just a fair warning, it is a tricky path to ride.

09-08-09 02:33 AM
    thanks BK i know, but this girl was bout ready to jump off a bridge earlier this evening, there was no way i was gonna ignore that
    09-08-09 02:36 AM

Distressed Damsels are often exactly that, and frequently the creators of their own distress!
    I totally dont agree with this at all. She has problems you dont know what these problems are, maybe she has been depressed and thats a condition that you get PILLS for. I'm not trying to be rude but this really urkes me.
    09-08-09 02:40 AM
    thanks BK i know, but this girl was bout ready to jump off a bridge earlier this evening, there was no way i was gonna ignore that
    Because you care and you dont want anything to happen to her. You are a good man.
    09-08-09 02:41 AM
    I was attempting levity, unaware the seriousness of what was going on, and for that I apologize, context always helps in cases like these.

You know darn well how I've gotten involved, and have the dents and in some cases, scars to show for it. That is some pretty serious bad business. And it is a case for professionals.

Attempting to off oneself is a bit of ugly, and I'm sorry that is on your table.

09-08-09 03:00 AM
    its ok BK, i know what you be by trying to help out all the time then in the end you get bit in the a**, i guess that im always used to helping people
    09-08-09 03:02 AM
    Amigo, I've been there many times. Knew a young lady with serious problems years ago, and tried to help her guy get her straightened out in many ways.

She escaped the pros, got a couple of bottles of high-tension booze, and was off in a borrowed car.

The report said she was clocking 115 miles an hour when she hit the bridge abutment. There were no skid marks.

I see the value in people, and sometimes try to find it where others won't. Sometimes caring helps, other times, they're gonna leave a deep,deep scar in your heart.

09-08-09 03:17 AM
    Good morning and happy tequila Tuesday TBL!

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-08-09 03:43 AM
    Good morning and happy tequila Tuesday TBL!

Morning fluffy monster!
    eww dont say tequila I dont wanna think about alcohol. *pukes*
    09-08-09 03:47 AM
    Clean up on isle two! . Morning Shilah, how's my widdle panda this morning?

09-08-09 04:01 AM
86,775 ... 19221923192419251926 ...