yea its a medical helicopter service
    09-06-09 03:33 AM
    these guys were following me to my car and hollering at me an my friend I think they were drunk and they drove fast and was actin a fool. Stupid guys I was scared they might come over an say something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    oh snap.. were they listening to Ludacris while driving? what did you get from walmart?

yea its a medical helicopter service
    that sounds like a fun job. is it?
    09-06-09 03:36 AM
    ehh at times its fun, its a very very stressful job, some people dont realize how big this job is
    09-06-09 03:37 AM
    oh of course. all dispatchers have very stressful jobs. just like air traffic controllers.
    09-06-09 03:42 AM
    these guys were following me to my car and hollering at me an my friend I think they were drunk and they drove fast and was actin a fool. Stupid guys I was scared they might come over an say something.

Should get some pepper spray or something incase one of those fools gets out of line.

09-06-09 03:42 AM
    forget the pepper spray, buy a glock!
    09-06-09 03:50 AM
    we just went to walmart to walk around.
    We went to whataburger and left and I guess they followed us all the way there cuz they drove past us all crazy lookin at us an crap it scared me I'm home and the damn door is locked!!

09-06-09 03:55 AM
    we just went to walmart to walk around.
    We went to whataburger and left and I guess they followed us all the way there cuz they drove past us all crazy lookin at us an crap it scared me I'm home and the damn door is locked!!

Home sure sounds like a good place for you to be after that. Some people go a bit overboard evidently. Did you notice anybody behind you when driving there? Not trying to worry you, just wanna make sure you're gonna be safe. Would suck for those morons to figure out where you reside.

I agree Chad but not everybody is comfortable with guns. I carry either a 1911 or an XDm 9. Figure pepper spray is worlds better than empty hands, and even people who may not like shootskys might be willing to carry it.

09-06-09 04:05 AM
    good job.. do you live near dallas/fortworth?
    09-06-09 04:07 AM
    i carry a glock 19
    09-06-09 04:08 AM
    I'm in tx paintball but not near dallas.

Yes I am home no after that I went a diff way and there was no one behind me when I got to my house I ran in an locked the door!!

09-06-09 04:09 AM
    haha i knew it.. i was in dallas a couple of years ago visiting a couple of friends. super warlmarts and whataburger everywhere.. which btw is junk compare to in n out burgers.
    09-06-09 04:12 AM
    never been to in an out and I like whataburger

09-06-09 04:14 AM
    ive never been to either lol
    09-06-09 04:18 AM
    I'm in tx paintball but not near dallas.

Yes I am home no after that I went a diff way and there was no one behind me when I got to my house I ran in an locked the door!!

That's definitely good to hear. With any luck maybe if they were drunk they'll get to have a nice talk with a police officer. I think maybe I'd have phoned them in anyway, suspicion of drunk driving/erratic behavior. Your taxes pay for the cops, might as well use 'em. . Especially if you can use them legally to ruin someone's night. lol

Good choice on sidearm Chad. It was close between the Glocks and the XDm. In the end, the grip angle and magazine capacity won me over to the XDm. 19+1 of 9mm.

I've never been to either burger place. I'm usually happy with Wendy's or something. Steak & Shake has decent burgers too but they're not around where I'm at.

09-06-09 04:20 AM
    all the guys in my family have glocks, so i just followed them lol, i work in Pittsburgh PA, i work in the north side area of the city, its a high crime area, and i was almost robbed a a few times, there are shootings in this part of town all the time, the shooters are using full auto weapons, no match for a glock, but im not doing down without a fight
    09-06-09 04:23 AM
    all the guys in my family have glocks, so i just followed them lol, i work in Pittsburgh PA, i work in the north side area of the city, its a high crime area, and i was almost robbed a a few times, there are shootings in this part of town all the time, the shooters are using full auto weapons, no match for a glock, but im not doing down without a fight
    Good attitude to have. Too bad everybody won't carry, show criminals they're unwanted. And too bad people have the misguided notion that guns = criminals or crime. All these anti-gun people wringing their hands each time a law comes around making it easier for law abiding folks to carry with their fretting about "more guns in the streets" and how it means crime will go up.

I'm convinced the more extreme anti-firearms folks, just like the more extreme environmental groups are more of a cult or religion than anything else. There's no logic behind it, stats back up the notion that honest folks with guns in an area causes crime to drop.

Sorry to get going. That's one of my biggest hot-button issues. Everybody should have the basic right to self defense if they choose it, since cops have no legal obligation to protect individuals.

Its not nearly that bad in the county I'm in but we still get some armed robberies, murders and the like. Even if it may be less likely that something may happen here, just don't feel right letting my guard down too much.

09-06-09 04:31 AM
    yea im all about self defense, i also i have a baseball bat next to my bed, im the wrong guy to mess with haha
    09-06-09 04:34 AM
    I don't own a baseball bat. I do have a 4d Maglite next to the bed and in the Jeep though.

09-06-09 04:37 AM
    I have a baseball bat I would beat those ******* face in if they broke in my house. They would be sorry they fcked with me.

09-06-09 04:39 AM
    lol i got a mag light too,haha
    09-06-09 04:44 AM
    I have a baseball bat I would beat those ******* face in if they broke in my house. They would be sorry they fcked with me.

Perfect. . Seriously. So many people, male and female these days never even stop to consider what sort of action they could take if someone were to do or try to do something. Their plan is to freeze or maybe call a cop. One of those choices is worthless obviously, and the second one won't get you help immediately.

Sounds like you're in the category of people who still take some responsibility for themselves. Good category to be in.

09-06-09 04:45 AM
    has anyone seen failure to launch? I'm going to watch it in a few mins.

09-06-09 04:45 AM
    I would be callin 911 after I beat the dog **** out of them. tell the cops you better get here or ill kill this sucker

09-06-09 04:47 AM
    yea shi its a chick flick
    09-06-09 04:48 AM
86,775 ... 19091910191119121913 ...