Its working for me.

I think I'm going to keep my text small again. It has to be annoying for everyone with it taking up so much of the screen when I post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, the huge type is such a pain in the behind. Jk. Doesn't bother me either way. Lol.

09-05-09 10:26 PM
    Well talk to ya'll tomorrow when I get home finally. To everyone take very good care and remember DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE/TEXT/TALK ON YA PHONE/ANYTHING THAT WILL DISTRACT YOU FROM DRIVING, JUST DRIVE SAFELY AND RESPONSIBLE AT ALL TIMES.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-05-09 10:27 PM
    Its working for me.

I think I'm going to keep my text small again. It has to be annoying for everyone with it taking up so much of the screen when I post.
    Whatever you like kaka. I think I'm the only one with a widdle screen, and it isn't pestering me.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-05-09 10:29 PM
    I'm at my dads he lives out in the country so when I'm here I don't lock the car. My car has to stay here for a few more days.

Yeah kasi think I'm ok kinda scared me more than anything my ankle kinda twisted but I caught myself just scraped my leg a little.

09-05-09 10:32 PM
    Take care Tripster, I'll be looking for a complete update in the morning.

Shilah! Uh oh How are you?

09-05-09 10:32 PM
    I know. It just looks so big on WAP compared to the PC.

Well talk to ya'll tomorrow when I get home finally. To everyone take very good care and remember DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE/TEXT/TALK ON YA PHONE/ANYTHING THAT WILL DISTRACT YOU FROM DRIVING, JUST DRIVE SAFELY AND RESPONSIBLE AT ALL TIMES.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Talk to you later Trip. Hopefully you can get some rest tonight. We'll be looking forward to seeing you stop in again.

09-05-09 10:35 PM
    I'm at my dads he lives out in the country so when I'm here I don't lock the car. My car has to stay here for a few more days.

Yeah kasi think I'm ok kinda scared me more than anything my ankle kinda twisted but I caught myself just scraped my leg a little.

That's good. Glad you didn't get hurt.

09-05-09 10:37 PM
    Amen to that kaka. Can't have a hurty panda.

09-05-09 10:49 PM
    save the Panda!!!!
    09-05-09 10:56 PM
    Amen to that kaka. Can't have a hurty panda.

Exactly.

10char

09-05-09 11:05 PM
    0thanks yall. I guess on that ledge I wasn't paying attention an fell off it. I'm such a klutz lol

09-05-09 11:05 PM
    Can somebody give me a hand? I've got a question. I dunno if it's the same here or not. I had a complete crap day today.

So I went for a 5 minute break at work, first one in like 4 months. And I went for another one later. We're legally entitled to breaks. I was going to call a friend to help me get in to my car because I locked my keys in there. My boss told me to give him my phone, then I could go on a break. I said I thought I was legally allowed to use it on breaks, and he said call the labour board and see who laughs at you.

So to say the least, I'm gonna shut him the f up tomorrow when I follow the law to a T and take my 30 mins worth of breaks I'm allowed to. Is he allowed to take my phone? Is he allowed to say I can't use it? I tried calling the ministy but ofcouse they're only open on business days...
    09-05-09 11:08 PM
    Just in a right foul mood today. Absolutely anything that could go wrong, did. Same with that fat banquets peice of crap. Always gotta stick his nose into other peoples business. God help me, I was so close to beating his smug face in with a frying pan.
    09-05-09 11:11 PM
    Can somebody give me a hand? I've got a question. I dunno if it's the same here or not. I had a complete crap day today.

So I went for a 5 minute break at work, first one in like 4 months. And I went for another one later. We're legally entitled to breaks. I was going to call a friend to help me get in to my car because I locked my keys in there. My boss told me to give him my phone, then I could go on a break. I said I thought I was legally allowed to use it on breaks, and he said call the labour board and see who laughs at you.

So to say the least, I'm gonna shut him the f up tomorrow when I follow the law to a T and take my 30 mins worth of breaks I'm allowed to. Is he allowed to take my phone? Is he allowed to say I can't use it? I tried calling the ministy but ofcouse they're only open on business days...
    Companies restrict employees from certain things all the time, including prohibiting personal property such as MP3 players, phones and cameras. Depends on your local laws of course.

The policy where I work is no phone use while operating any equipment.

Now you leaving your phone in your locker or a locked cabinet might be ok with them instead of your boss' posession. They may just tell you that you can't have it on their property/outside your vehicle or whatever.

09-05-09 11:15 PM
    well im not sure what the law in canaduh is but in the us, no one is going to take my phone from me unless its the police and they have a search warrent for it, if my employer wants my phone, he can kiss my a**
    09-05-09 11:15 PM
    Silly panda, be careful!

Gluteus Maximus! I can't tell you what the laws in Canada are, but here, his booty would be toast. What you do and what with on your break, should be your business. Sorry you had a crap day man.

09-05-09 11:18 PM
    Well I'll be calling the labour board on monday and see what's up. The stupid ****** should be happy nobody ever takes breaks! We're legally supposed to have 30 minutes of breaks a day in Ontario, and we never do. The ****** should be happy I'm going to make a 5 minute phone call, and not sit around eating for 30 minutes. I'm gonna bring this crap down They're gonna be so mad when I don't come back for 15 minutes tomorrow I'll go sit in the break room and twiddle my thumbs
    09-05-09 11:21 PM
    Silly panda, be careful!

Gluteus Maximus! I can't tell you what the laws in Canada are, but here, his booty would be toast. What you do and what with on your break, should be your business. Sorry you had a crap day man.

Last I knew an employer was free to restrict anything they want from being brought onto their property if they really want to. Might vary by state though.

I guess a call to labor board couldn't hurt though, and a review of company policy.

Chances are good though that except the boss thing they can say no phone.

09-05-09 11:23 PM
    my internet on my pc is so friggin slow!!!!

09-05-09 11:25 PM
    Silly panda, be careful!

That's what I thought. What does it matter if I'm on the phone during a break? I'm not working anyway. I mean, I can understand some buildings not allowing camera phones for security but.... He's just trying to get to me, and I don't do well with people like that. I've stood up for a few others around there, I'll damn sure stick up for myself. Tomorrow will be interesting

Yeah, today was awesome. I knew when I woke up it was going to be a bad day. I should have called in sick. I woke up. Nothing to eat. I got crabbed out. Then I leave early so I don't have to listen to it and go to McDonalds to cheer me up. They get my order wrong, and it tasted like crap. Then I go to work, lock my keys in the car and get treated like crap all day. *Sigh* The days over. Tomorrow will be my turn

So!! How's everybody else?
    09-05-09 11:26 PM
    my internet on my pc is so friggin slow!!!!

What do you use to connect, cable, dsl, dialup? I tether to the bb for my internet access and it varies from marginally alright to decent. Can't wait to upgrade to a rev A device to see if it improves.

09-05-09 11:29 PM
    hi brad!! *gives you a hug*

09-05-09 11:29 PM
    What do you use to connect, cable, dsl, dialup? I tether to the bb for my internet access and it varies from marginally alright to decent. Can't wait to upgrade to a rev A device to see if it improves.

a broadband card

09-05-09 11:31 PM
    That's what I thought. What does it matter if I'm on the phone during a break? I'm not working anyway. I mean, I can understand some buildings not allowing camera phones for security but.... He's just trying to get to me, and I don't do well with people like that. I've stood up for a few others around there, I'll damn sure stick up for myself. Tomorrow will be interesting

Yeah, today was awesome. I knew when I woke up it was going to be a bad day. I should have called in sick. I woke up. Nothing to eat. I got crabbed out. Then I leave early so I don't have to listen to it and go to McDonalds to cheer me up. They get my order wrong, and it tasted like crap. Then I go to work, lock my keys in the car and get treated like crap all day. *Sigh* The days over. Tomorrow will be my turn

So!! How's everybody else?
    Have to make sure you pick your battles. They hold the key to making things worse than they are. Definitely take your full legally guaranteed breaks. They're there for a reason.

For tonight have a drink and relax. Leave work at work.

09-05-09 11:32 PM
    I'm doing great Gluteus Maximus, though almost ready for bed. (cue Cate)
    Been a nice relaxing day for me, but I've got plenty to keep me busy the next two days, so I better get some rest.

09-05-09 11:33 PM
86,775 ... 19031904190519061907 ...