Holy crap Trip! Someone was looking out for you when you were hit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 09:40 PM
    Holy crap Trip! You had someone looking out for you when you were hit.

Yes I did, not to mention I was knocked out for 10+ minutes! All the doctors and nurses are surprised that I'm not dead or brain dead!

09-05-09 09:42 PM
    Illegal fireworks are the best! Not that I'd know anybody who would even consider acquiring and utilizing such things or anything.

Nothing wrong with being corrupted. Everyone is, some just aren't honest with themselves and can't be open with it/come to terms with it.

Hi Shelli and anyone else I missed.

I don't gots me a color yet do I? Lol. Please nobody take offense that I'll not be using designated colors. Just too hard to do when posting from phone, as its the only way I ever post.

Why are we celebrating?

*shoots off illegal fireworks in lieu of jumping up and down or dancing, then starts innocently whistling and slowly walks away*

09-05-09 09:42 PM
    They are! Only hanging out with guys takes a toll on your maturity level quickly. If girls these days weren't so cruel and petty I would hang out with tmy female friends more, but I've always gotten along with the boys better.

(I hope that makes sense)

I completely understand-its the same way here by me-outside of my siL's.
    my dad also tinted it for me and a new grill omfg its so nice now its nice an black again with a pink stripe I love it!!!!!!!!

YAY! Post pix! Let's see the awesome-ness!!!

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 09-05-09 at 09:51 PM.
    09-05-09 09:46 PM
    Illegal fireworks are the best! Not that I'd know anybody who would even consider acquiring and utilizing such things or anything.

Nothing wrong with being corrupted. Everyone is, some just aren't honest with themselves and can't be open with it/come to terms with it.

I don't gots me a color yet do I? Lol. Please nobody take offense that I'll not be using designated colors. Just too hard to do when posting from phone, as its the only way I ever post.

Why are we celebrating?

*shoots off illegal fireworks in lieu of jumping up and down or dancing, then starts innocently whistling and slowly walks away*

I have illegal fireworks, well not in the city and its at my friends cabin/warehouse. Where they are safe and waiting for me and my buddy to celebrate whenever we feel like it.

Bbl, gotta pull my battery till my step-bro gets here. Peace ya'll and see ya soon!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-05-09 09:47 PM
    They are! Only hanging out with guys takes a toll on your maturity level quickly. If girls these days weren't so cruel and petty I would hang out with tmy female friends more, but I've always gotten along with the boys better.

*jumps up and down excitedly with Shi to celebrate the awesome new paint job on her car*

Is that what we're celebrating?

yes he tinted it painted it black again put a pink pinstripe on both sides of the car and put a new grill fixed everything that needed to be fixed its so gorgeous still needs to have some stuff done but it drives alot better I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

Same here!

well I'm giving you an to watch over you as you heal!

Dang Tripster, you're all wrapped up like the mummy. That one on your head will certainly add some character. Something to start a conversation with, when you go out looking for love, hopefully in all the right places.

Shilah I believe the word I used was awesome. I'll jump all you want. Here, how's this?

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Umm, what part of that made the girls notlower your maturity level too?

09-05-09 09:54 PM
    Yes I did, not to mention I was knocked out for 10+ minutes! All the doctors and nurses are surprised that I'm not dead or brain dead!

You sir, are on lucky man. Thank G_d you did survive.

Why are we celebrating?

No offense taken. You don't have to use them if you don't want to.

yes he tinted it painted it black again put a pink pinstripe on both sides of the car and put a new grill fixed everything that needed to be fixed its so gorgeous still needs to have some stuff done but it drives alot better I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

Yay! I bet it looks sweet.

09-05-09 10:00 PM
    Sandy I thought your color was sand. It's actually easier to post with color from your berry, we all have autotext set up. I'll send you a PM with all the regulars. Chadski is a switchboard operator for the flight-for-life in Pittsburgh, and prior with fire/EMS, so while he probably has had occasion to shoot off some illegal fireworks himself, I'm sure he gets a lot of calls from people doing stupid things with them.

09-05-09 10:01 PM
    Umm, what part of that made the girls notlower your maturity level too?

The part where I stopped hanging out with girls when I was 16. I couldn't put up with all of their crap anymore.

09-05-09 10:02 PM
    Sandy I thought your color was sand. It's actually easier to post with color from your berry, we all have autotext set up. I'll send you a PM with all the regulars. Chadski is a switchboard operator for the flight-for-life in Pittsburgh, and prior with fire/EMS, so while he probably has had occasion to shoot off some illegal fireworks himself, I'm sure he gets a lot of calls from people doing stupid things with them.

ahhh the fun i used to have.....
    09-05-09 10:04 PM
    is BBM working for everyone?
    09-05-09 10:06 PM
    I completely understand-its the same way here by me-outside of my siL's.
    YAY! Post pix! Let's see the awesome-ness!!!

Yep. I have one female friend that I can stand to hang out with. She's the one I've known the longest (since kindergarten) and the only one that has been a true friend through all of th years.

09-05-09 10:14 PM

Aah, ok, autotext makes sense.

We learned to keep that sort of fireworks stuff locked up until one of us who is responsible and not an ***** is ready to use them. Almost learned the hard way when some moron held one in his hand, lit it, and threw it to the ground. The projectile sailed between a couple of people and almost went off in the crowd comprised of me and about 5 others. Luckily we saw it coming and scattered.

So that's the bottom line kids, keep the dangerous toys locked up and/or otherwise out of reach of morons.

09-05-09 10:15 PM
    i have more "girl" friends, then i do guy friends anymore
    09-05-09 10:16 PM
    Not sure about everyone but it's working for me.

Damn sure verified ours are.

Its working for me.

I think I'm going to keep my text small again. It has to be annoying for everyone with it taking up so much of the screen when I post.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 09-05-09 at 10:22 PM.
    09-05-09 10:20 PM
    I will post pics later. I went outside to lock my car and I was going back to give my dad the key cause he needed to do a few more things to it and I fell off the edge of the shop cuz there's a drop and almost rolled my ankle.

09-05-09 10:21 PM
    :-( My step-bro won't be able to drop off my charger and a pack of cigs for me.

I know its late, I would be willing to pay someone for a charger and for gas if they live anywhere near HCMC in Minnesota.

I'm to addicted to my BB and CB to not be able to communicate with CB family and to help out the noobs.

Battery is at 25%! :-(

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-05-09 10:21 PM
    I will post pics later. I went outside to lock my car and I was going back to give my dad the key cause he needed to do a few more things to it and I fell off the edge of the shop cuz there's a drop and almost rolled my ankle.

Crikey! That sure wouldda been a lousy way to cap an otherwise perfect day for ya. Careful.

Do you not keep it locked normally? I do lock truck all the time but don't usually lock the Jeep, since its a soft top anyway and hopefully they won't slash *that* too if they try to steal something. Of course I keep nothing of value in there ever.

09-05-09 10:23 PM
    I just try to be selective in who I keep in my close circle, and I don't get but so close to many women, as I find it complicates life.

09-05-09 10:24 PM

Are you all right?

09-05-09 10:25 PM
86,775 ... 19021903190419051906 ...