Awesome Shilah!

Sandy, good evening. I didn't realize there was a club for us. Sweeeeeeeet!

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 08:15 PM
    Here ye Here ye court is now in session on the bazillionth debate about kids with cell phones. Have you all been sworn in yet? No? Good!
    Momma always told me, it's not nice to swear.

09-05-09 08:19 PM
    hi sandy

09-05-09 08:21 PM
    Awesome Shilah!

Sandy, good evening. I didn't realize there was a club for us. Sweeeeeeeet!

Yup definitely a club. Infact that accident sort of convinced me to get a bb. I was kinda bored during recovery from that so figured I'd get one of these for some entertainment. Glad I ended up with one. Haha

09-05-09 08:22 PM
    Yup definitely a club. Infact that accident sort of convinced me to get a bb. I was kinda bored during recovery from that so figured I'd get one of these for some entertainment. Glad I ended up with one. Haha
    Is there a website, do I get a free titanium key fob for joining?

The Keeper of the Bionic Neck

09-05-09 08:27 PM
    Hey all... I was sitting alone in psh, so decided to take a walk over and say hi!

09-05-09 08:28 PM
    Yup, I was on a bicycle. Yeah, I do look like a Cobra in training but some say I am a ninja.

I'm recoverying a lil better, still in tons of pain though. I will be getting more pain meds so I will be off in lala land in a lil bit.

Thnx to all who have prayed for me!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-05-09 08:30 PM
    Its cereal. Now all the thread needs is milkberry and bowlberry and spoonberry and can have breakfast. Lol

How goes things cereal?

Sadly they used up all the titanium inside us wulf, so none left over for key fobs or anything although it would be way cool. No website either, unofficial outlaw sort of club... Club colors are kinda dull-ish gray.

09-05-09 08:31 PM
    I'm sorry, do I know you the_sandman?

09-05-09 08:32 PM
    I'm sorry, do I know you the_sandman?

Nobody knows me. And everyone knows me. I am there and not there simultaneously thanks to manipulating the laws of physics.

09-05-09 08:34 PM
    Wait! Are you the creepy guy who keeps stalking me?

09-05-09 08:34 PM
    Wait! Are you the creepy guy who keeps stalking me?

I have never hit anyone with the things corn grows on, if that's what you mean.

09-05-09 08:36 PM
    Hey sand!! J/km. Good to see you! How's everything going? How's trix?

09-05-09 08:37 PM
    Hey there cerealBB, thanks for stopping in my widdle bar. How goes it tonight.

Sandy I don't mind being outlaw at all. We can go underground, and take Tripster with us.

Tripster is good to hear things are looking better for you. Enjoy the pain meds while they last, but not too much. I for one am damn glad to not need them anymore.

09-05-09 08:40 PM
    Thanks for letting me in.. That bouncer at the door checked my ID 3x... I finally dropped your name wulf!

09-05-09 08:42 PM
    Cerealberry, with the electronics in this place, we don't need bouncers.

09-05-09 08:43 PM
    Then who was the little dude checking out my cb membership card? Hmmm? So the full cavity search wasn't necessary either?

09-05-09 08:46 PM
    I'm glad I'm getting better but my BB is going to die soon or I will have to pull the battery. I am tryin to see if someone can goto my house and pickup my charger for me, then I will be on CB till I fall asleep again.

I'm a hardcore fan! Oh yeah, my BB survived the accident with not one problem.....same as my bike! :-O

I want my charger now, d*** it!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-05-09 08:47 PM
    it needed a paint job BAD before like I hated it I wanted my dad to repaint and he wouldn't and he repainted it back black with a pink pinstripe a freakin cool grill and tinted it looks pimp I freakin love it I was outside hugging my car lol and everything else is fixed on it too I'm so happy I was staring at it for like an hour lol

09-05-09 08:51 PM
    Tripster if you let us know where you are, a TBLer would run you a charger.

Cereal, while not necessary, new entrants are closely examined for any contraband, or STD's. You can never be too safe.

09-05-09 08:51 PM
    yes my dad and uncle repainted it. They work and fix and repaint cars as a side job I didn't have the money to do it and he wanted to surprise me with the paint job lol

09-05-09 08:53 PM
    Just a phone? teeheehee! It is a pretty powerful device, when fully featured, but can be kept fairly basic for the youth. And if mommy and daddy want to give them all the bells and whistles, so ing what! Help the kid, or GTFO.

You know what I mean! .

hey Kasi! I know they don't pay the bill etc so why !!tch about it! it was that parents choice to choose that device for their child(ren)!

Now, as a parent for MY kids, I don't agree with them having one - 1) because I don't want to pay extra for the data plan, cuz if one has a bb, the rest are going to want one, and mine times 5 more will leave me in the poor house just on the data/cell bill itself! And 2) I don't think my kids need that kind of access to the internet at their age where I can't monitor them.

Exactly my point. They shouldn't be ******ing when it isn't their child.

I can understand that. I don't think I'd let my kids have one, unless maybe they were paying for the data plan. My sister wants to get one and is going to be saving her allowance to buy an unlocked Pearl off of craigslist/eBay to use with her prepaid T-Mobile SIM.

Here ye Here ye court is now in session on the bazillionth debate about kids with cell phones. Have you all been sworn in yet? No? Good!

LMAO.

Hey all. How goes things in tha 'hood? .

Howdy tripster, hope they gave you some good drugs and recovery is quick. Hopefully also you can sue the moron who blew the light. I absolutely hate inattentive drivers.

I'm a member of the "titanium added" club, with a plate on my collarbone from June 08 run in with a deer while I was on my motorcycle.

As for kids with phones, I think its a bit of a silly concept to give an expensive phone to little devils who are generally known to lose/destroy stuff frequently. Then again maybe I'd feel differently if I had kids, who knows. First would probably give a fairly decent phone, but if they lost or broke it, they'd be paying for the replacement or get some cheap $9 ebay special. Lol.

Am I weird for wanting to get one of those old Miami Vice brick cellphones, rip out the guts and turn it into a retro styled bluetooth device?

Kids can be irresponsible, but there are some out there that aren't. As I said above, my sister is going to be getting one soon. She got my old prepaid Nokia last summer when my dad said she could have a phone and she hasn't lost it once. She's barely even uses it too. Its so my dad can get a hold of her in case of an emergency and for calling home when she's out. It'll be that way until she gets a job and pays for the minutes herself; she knows this and completely understands too.

Hey all... I was sitting alone in psh, so decided to take a walk over and say hi!

Hi CB!!

09-05-09 08:54 PM
    Cereal, you just got the full treatment from some perv who lied to you.

09-05-09 08:54 PM
    I'm in Minnesota in HCMC. What's a TBLer?

09-05-09 08:55 PM
    Hey kasi!

09-05-09 08:56 PM
86,775 ... 19001901190219031904 ...