I know eh? Lol. I just did that again. I picked up my phone to see if I've missed anything and an email came in like 3 seconds after I picked it up... I've done that like 10 times in the past week.
    09-05-09 01:22 AM
    but he needs a nap around 1 haha
    09-05-09 01:22 AM
    yea its messed up on the pc end too
    Ugh, stupid site.

Yeah, that's it jerk Lol My PC was getting bad gateway for like 15 minutes.... It does every morning at like 1:17 - 1:20, I've noticed
    Its later than 1:17-1:20. I had it happen at like 5am a few days ago but it only did it once that time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 01:24 AM
    brade needs a nappy wappy? LMAO
    09-05-09 01:25 AM
    Ugh, stupid site.

Its later than 1:17-1:20. I had it happen at like 5am a few days ago but it only did it once that time.

Yeah I know Thanks... It did do a 504 again at that time though. As it did yesterday, and the day before
    09-05-09 01:26 AM
    LALALALALA
    WHOOOOO
    WHEEEEEE
    HAAAAAHA
    MUAHAHAH
    BWAHAHAA
    09-05-09 01:47 AM
    shi, did you break into the med cabinet again? lol
    09-05-09 01:50 AM
    someday somehow im gonna make it alright but not right now
    09-05-09 01:51 AM
    Yeah I know Thanks... It did do a 504 again at that time though. As it did yesterday, and the day before
    I believe it. The site has been giving 504 errors a lot lately.

Nah, she's been drinking the rum again.

09-05-09 01:54 AM
    I believe it. The site has been giving 504 errors a lot lately.

Nah, she's been drinking the rum again.

I need to go buy some alcohol today and just chill and drink alone.
    09-05-09 01:55 AM
    Ugh I hate being put in this position.
    09-05-09 01:58 AM
    It deleted another pic over there again. The one with Amanda leaning against the car

Anyhow, I'm gonna catch some sleep before work, I'll catch you jerks later Sleep well losers!

And now it's back again... This site makes no sence
    09-05-09 01:59 AM
    It deleted another pic over there again. The one with Amanda leaning against the car

Anyhow, I'm gonna catch some sleep before work, I'll catch you jerks later Sleep well losers!
    Goodnight fat woman
    09-05-09 02:00 AM
    if i lived by you id come by and drink with you
    09-05-09 02:01 AM
    if i lived by you id come by and drink with you
    Sounds good to me lol
    09-05-09 02:02 AM
    Hello, hello, it's back to sleep I go!

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-05-09 02:11 AM

get your fluffy backside into bed!!
    09-05-09 02:12 AM
    I need to go buy some alcohol today and just chill and drink alone.
    I need to pick some up too. I haven't drank in a while and would like to be able to have a drink when I want one since Steve isn't a fan of going to bars.

And now it's back again... This site makes no sence
    Good night Brad.

Woo its 3am and I'm going to the diner. Can they serve alcohol after 2am at a 24 hour diner?

09-05-09 02:14 AM

Hi Wolf, bye Wolf!

09-05-09 02:15 AM
    I need to pick some up too. I haven't drank in a while and would like to be able to have a drink when I want one since Steve isn't a fan of going to bars.

Good night Brad.

Woo its 3am and I'm going to the diner. Can they serve alcohol after 2am at a 24 hour diner?

I dont like bars to much either. I may go to the liquior store and stock up on some coconut rum or somethin. Hmmm IDK maybe? They prbly have a cut off time of when they can serve it.
    09-05-09 02:17 AM
    I dont like bars to much either. I may go to the liquior store and stock up on some coconut rum or somethin. Hmmm IDK maybe? They prbly have a cut off time of when they can serve it.
    I don't like them that much either, but I wouldn't mind going to one once in a while. Now that he has his CDL, he won't go to one at all. The legal limit for blood alcohol content (is that right?) Is lower with that license than it is with a non-commercial one so he doesn't want to risk it at all. I understand his reasoning for not going out and drinking, but I can't even talk him into buying anything and bringing it home. The last time he got a six pack for himself he drank one bottle out of it and then the rest sat for 6 months before it finally got thrown away. He just isn't much of a drinker to begin with.

Yeah, probably. They most likely stop at 2 and then start serving again after a certain time in the morning.

09-05-09 02:31 AM
    I don't like them that much either, but I wouldn't mind going to one once in a while. Now that he has his CDL, he won't go to one at all. The legal limit for blood alcohol content (is that right?) Is lower with that license than it is with a non-commercial one so he doesn't want to risk it at all. I understand his reasoning for not going out and drinking, but I can't even talk him into buying anything and bringing it home. The last time he got a six pack for himself he drank one bottle out of it and then the rest sat for 6 months before it finally got thrown away. He just isn't much of a drinker to begin with.

Yeah, probably. They most likely stop at 2 and then start serving again after a certain time in the morning.

Some people dont like drinking. I dont drink that much I can have a few and im fine lol.
    09-05-09 02:39 AM
    i havent drank in a long time, working ems ive seeen the nasty sideof its effects, last wreck i was on a guy killed a little girl, he was drunk out of his mind, and this poor little girl died because of he decided to get plastered, that kinda turned me off from drinking
    09-05-09 02:42 AM
    i havent drank in a long time, working ems ive seeen the nasty sideof its effects, last wreck i was on a guy killed a little girl, he was drunk out of his mind, and this poor little girl died because of he decided to get plastered, that kinda turned me off from drinking
    Sh*t like that happens alot. It's so sad.
    09-05-09 02:46 AM
    somebody call 911, shawty fire burnin on the dance floor *shoots self in brains, lays on ground and twitches*
    09-05-09 03:15 AM
86,775 ... 18931894189518961897 ...