whatever, i'm not going to argue with whatever flawed logic you men may have to offer. i thought it was a main rule that maybe, just maybe, women want to vent and not have to hear a possible solution. because really, there isn't a solution. i'm just telling you how i feel. if i'm going to get lectured, i'm peacing the eff out.
    well then you came to the right place ......vent all that you need my eyes are wide open ......
    09-04-09 12:26 AM
    *sends cate a HUGE HUGGGGGGGGG
    09-04-09 12:29 AM
    I'm not picking on you, cate, but I sympathize that you've had a bad experience, they do happen, and they sting when you have to deal with it. He may suck, and being the case, send him to the highway dept to clean squirt jugs off of off-ramps.

I just get frustrated a lot of time to see beautiful women wasting their time trying to make a turd into a trophy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 12:31 AM
    I know at all, but there seems to be more out there that do.

Oh man, that has to be hard.

BK, you are always an exception to that. All of our TBL guys are except maybe Brad.
    Thanks

You can vent all you want Cate. It's just some people might take it personally when you go after "men" in general. I I don't say anything cuz I know how much it adds to it when you try and vent, and all you get is attitude back. Go nuts, let the frustration out.
    09-04-09 12:31 AM
    it's ok. i'll let you all have an amazing night.
    09-04-09 12:32 AM
    have a great night and I'm sorry i was of no help .......
    I tried to do what I could and i don't like to see no one sad

and don't forget my puppy
    09-04-09 12:34 AM
    stay please
    And these are special for you cate. Peace.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sometimes you just wanna vent and everyone is telling you what to do or how to do it. Prbly why I've been keeping my mouth shut no need in saying how you feel if your gonna get a lecture.
    09-04-09 12:40 AM
    Sometimes you just wanna vent and everyone is telling you what to do or how to do it. Prbly why I've been keeping my mouth shut no need in saying how you feel if your gonna get a lecture.
    true .....
    but in my defense I can listen to you (not personally) vent and I can also give some advice only if I been through it
    and this is not an indirect to you ...

I dont want the panda to be a mad ninja panda lollol

I just wish her the best and hope things get better
    09-04-09 12:43 AM
    Thanks

You can vent all you want Cate. It's just some people might take it personally when you go after "men" in general. I I don't say anything cuz I know how much it adds to it when you try and vent, and all you get is attitude back. Go nuts, let the frustration out.
    You know I'm just kidding.

You don't have to go.
    09-04-09 12:44 AM
    true .....
    but in my defense I can listen to you (not personally) vent and I can also give some advice only if I been through it
    and this is not an indirect to you ...

I dont want the panda to be a mad ninja panda lollol

I just wish her the best and hope things get better
    I just dont like when I tell people in general for example my dad and all he does is sit there and b*tch. You know its whatever dont know why I bother to care about it anymore.

Cate if your lurking I do hope things get better and if you need to talk you know how to find me. I will be more than happy to listen to you if need be.
    09-04-09 12:45 AM
    Try the whole ... It's kind of hard to tell what people are feeling through the internet. So more often than not, you're going to have people criticizing or offering opinions, even though you may not want them. You let people now you're in a foul mood, and they wont bother you. Atleast not in here.
    09-04-09 12:47 AM
    Try the whole ... It's kind of hard to tell what people are feeling through the internet. So more often than not, you're going to have people criticizing or offering opinions, even though you may not want them. You let people now you're in a foul mood, and they wont bother you. Atleast not in here.
    I agree. But sometimes you just need to vent. It's not hard to tell if im in a foul mood. Thats prbly not the best way to be either but oh well.
    09-04-09 12:49 AM
    You know I'm just kidding.

You don't have to go.
    Lol, I know

I agree. But sometimes you just need to vent. It's not hard to tell if im in a foul mood. Thats prbly not the best way to be either but oh well.
    Oh... I actually put rant /rant thing. The brackets erased it... I know people need to vent. I do all the time. And it makes it that much worse when the people you try to vent to either don't care or argue with you. I was just saying it's sometimes hard to tell if people are in a bad mood. Or if people were looking for opinions or suggestions, or if they just needed to blow off steam. Nobody here is out to get you, just let us know.
    09-04-09 12:55 AM
    Lol, I know

Oh... I actually put rant /rant thing. The brackets erased it... I know people need to vent. I do all the time. And it makes it that much worse when the people you try to vent to either don't care or argue with you. I was just saying it's sometimes hard to tell if people are in a bad mood. Or if people were looking for opinions or suggestions, or if they just needed to blow off steam. Nobody here is out to get you, just let us know.
    Ahh. It is hard to tell sometimes. I like im sure everyone here cares about everyone. Even you fat lady. I dont "personally" know yall but I feel like I do. And if someone needs to talk im all ears or eyes in this case.
    Now can we all get a group hug?
    09-04-09 12:59 AM
    Ahh. It is hard to tell sometimes. I like im sure everyone here cares about everyone. Even you fat lady. I dont "personally" know yall but I feel like I do. And if someone needs to talk im all ears or eyes in this case.
    Group hug? Uhhh.... Maybe later

Yes, and sometimes it's best to talk to people you don't see. I've come on here a few times to rant instead of venting to a friend. Mostly because we're so insulting to each other, we never stop. I've tried toning it down a bit with people I know, but...

I'm more than willing to listen and talk to anyone having problems aswell... Although I'm probably nobodies first choice
    09-04-09 01:07 AM

Yes, and sometimes it's best to talk to people you don't see. I've come on here a few times to rant instead of venting to a friend. Mostly because we're so insulting to each other, we never stop. I've tried toning it down a bit with people I know, but...

I'm more than willing to listen and talk to anyone having problems aswell... Although I'm probably nobodies first choice
    Ugh why wont you give me a hug?
    You are my first choice! Oh wait I dont have you on BBM
    09-04-09 01:10 AM
    Ugh why wont you give me a hug?
    You are my first choice! Oh wait I dont have you on BBM
    *Hugs Shi*

You used to, you big meanie! Remember?
    09-04-09 01:11 AM
    *Hugs Shi*

You used to, you big meanie! Remember?
    YAY FINALLY! your all squishy lol

I know, you made me mad.
    09-04-09 01:14 AM
    Lol, I know

I do that whenever I'm venting about something so everyone knows that's what it is.

I feel the same way. I know I don't know any of you personally, but I still care about you guys and am here if anyone needs someone to listen.

Group hug!

Yes, but those insults are all out of love.
    09-04-09 01:15 AM
    YAY FINALLY! your all squishy lol

I know, you made me mad.
    I know, that's why I took off. Figured I wouldn't dig the hole any deeper. Didn't mean any harm.
    09-04-09 01:16 AM
    I know, that's why I took off. Figured I wouldn't dig the hole any deeper. Didn't mean any harm.
    That was prbly your best move. I know now you didnt. Just really upset me that day.
    09-04-09 01:19 AM
    I do that whenever I'm venting about something so everyone knows that's what it is.

I feel the same way. I know I don't know any of you personally, but I still care about you guys and am here if anyone needs someone to listen.

Group hug!

Yes, but those insults are all out of love.
    Pfft! That's what you think Lol. Yeah I do that rant thing so people don't argue with me. Not in the mood

We all get along pretty well in here though. A little bumpy here and there, but other than that. A lot more than I can say for some other threads Everyones after each other.
    09-04-09 01:19 AM
    brad is speechless for once? Wow
    09-04-09 01:36 AM
86,775 ... 18801881188218831884 ...