how do you know i hopp over the grass so i dont step on it and ruin the grass
    that doesnt even make sense
    09-03-09 11:58 PM
    hi shi & whatever, i may be done with this whole dating thing.
    that bites
    09-03-09 11:59 PM
    hi shi & whatever, i may be done with this whole dating thing.
    sometimes ya need time for yourself before you start thinking your the problem when it aint you at all
    wish you the best and is there anything that we here at tbl can do to brighten ya day
    09-03-09 11:59 PM
    that doesnt even make sense
    hey my redbull/coffee wore off so cut me some slack
    09-04-09 12:00 AM
    why can't men just make time for their woman?
    Because men suck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 12:00 AM
    hey my redbull/coffee wore off so cut me some slack

Because men suck.

thats exactly what I said and I agree.
    09-04-09 12:01 AM
    Because men suck.

hey hey not all
    some actually listen to women and try and cater to there needs

what a man needs to know is that if the female is happy then he will be aswell
    09-04-09 12:02 AM
    sigh x10. oh well, i'll just sit back & not give.
    09-04-09 12:03 AM
    sigh x10. oh well, i'll just sit back & not give.
    some men are dense
    09-04-09 12:05 AM
    some men are dense
    i mean, we're doing long distance... and that's already hard. but our work schedules are so different and well, he said we'd make it work, but i mean, this is killer.
    09-04-09 12:06 AM
    what the heck is wrong wit ya darn bbm man lol
    I dunno man I'm getting messages but it doesn't show anything. I hear a beep, pick it up... Nothing... Lol. Maybe it's warning me Blackberries are pretty smart. "You don't wonna talk to this loser"
    09-04-09 12:08 AM
    Hey, that's not cool! I'm a guy, and I do nice things for you ladies all the time. And keep my wife happy as well.

There is an abundance of women who think they can treat a guy badly and he should still drop to her feet when demands are made.

Shall I make that kind of blanket comparison? Hmm?

09-04-09 12:09 AM
    i mean, we're doing long distance... and that's already hard. but our work schedules are so different and well, he said we'd make it work, but i mean, this is killer.
    Ugh long distance sucks!
    09-04-09 12:09 AM
    Ugh long distance sucks!
    not all the time
    09-04-09 12:11 AM
    Hey, that's not cool! I'm a guy, and I do nice things for you ladies all the time. And keep my wife happy as well.

There is an abundance of women who think they can treat a guy badly and he should still drop to her feet when demands are made.

We are talking about cates bf. I have never treated a guy badly, always been the other way around.
    09-04-09 12:12 AM
    not all the time
    I've been doing long distance for like 5 months now and yes it SUCKS.
    09-04-09 12:13 AM
    [QUOTE=crs7088;3512275]We are talking about cates bf. I have never treated a guy badly, always been the other way around.[/QUOTE
    you should have kicked him far to the curb ...oh wait you probably already did
    09-04-09 12:13 AM
    you should have kicked him far to the curb ...oh wait you probably already did
    I did. I dont put up with that stuff.
    09-04-09 12:15 AM
    I've been doing long distance for like 5 months now and yes it SUCKS.
    he must not understand ya needs and not trying hard enough ....it takes more part on the guy than the female .....
    i would drive 4-5 hrs just getting out of work just cuz she missed me and vice versa
    and I just made sure what she wanted and needed was met
    09-04-09 12:15 AM
    Just giving ya'll gumption for the 'Men Suck' comments.

Ladies, ya'll have the choice, not so much the guys. You choose the guy, not the other way around. Choose a bad one, does he suck, or does your choice suck?

And if ya pick a bad one, ain't you, the Trojan army, or a case of C-4 and a bullwhip are gonna turn him into a good one.
    Just like guys should avoid a 'Damsel in Distress'. 6 months down the road, she'll probably be a distressed damsel, still.

09-04-09 12:18 AM
    I did. I dont put up with that stuff.
    you must have hit him with that panda ninja style
    09-04-09 12:19 AM
    whatever, i'm not going to argue with whatever flawed logic you men may have to offer. i thought it was a main rule that maybe, just maybe, women want to vent and not have to hear a possible solution. because really, there isn't a solution. i'm just telling you how i feel. if i'm going to get lectured, i'm peacing the eff out.
    09-04-09 12:20 AM
    he must not understand ya needs and not trying hard enough ....it takes more part on the guy than the female .....
    i would drive 4-5 hrs just getting out of work just cuz she missed me and vice versa
    and I just made sure what she wanted and needed was met
    At the moment he is 4 hours away. I was going up there every other weekend then my car went to crap, and I havent been able to go up there as much.
    09-04-09 12:21 AM
    hey hey not all
    some actually listen to women and try and cater to there needs

what a man needs to know is that if the female is happy then he will be aswell
    I know at all, but there seems to be more out there that do.

Oh man, that has to be hard.

BK, you are always an exception to that. All of our TBL guys are except maybe Brad.
    09-04-09 12:21 AM
    you must have hit him with that panda ninja style
    yep I did
    whatever, i'm not going to argue with whatever flawed logic you men may have to offer. i thought it was a main rule that maybe, just maybe, women want to vent and not have to hear a possible solution. because really, there isn't a solution. i'm just telling you how i feel. if i'm going to get lectured, i'm peacing the eff out.
    I understand what you're saying girl. and im sorry hes being like that. *hug!*
    09-04-09 12:23 AM
86,775 ... 18791880188118821883 ...