Bk, bs, bx, cate, kasi, sandman.
    (Alphabetical)

Hey, how ya doin?

Those big convos are crazy. In the time it takes you to type a message, you miss 4 comments and get confused. Crazy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 11:08 PM
    Yeah. 5.0 is sick Mine was actually keeping up too, when I had some signal

Lol. I couldn't keep up. My signal kept cutting out so I only get messages ever few minutes in my room. I left a few "I'll kill you" messages, along with alot of foul language, and tried leaving It put me back in, I insulted them a bit more, and left again

Oh you suck Lol. No worries, they're not bad. I just prefer them over the day. I don't like keeping my phone on silence while I'm asleep
    That sucks. I'm glad I'm not having signal issues in my room anymore. Being connected to Wifi while I'm home helps a lot too.

09-03-09 11:09 PM
    Yeah. 5.0 is sick Mine was actually keeping up too, when I had some signal

Lol. I couldn't keep up. My signal kept cutting out so I only get messages ever few minutes in my room. I left a few "I'll kill you" messages, along with alot of foul language, and tried leaving It put me back in, I insulted them a bit more, and left again

Oh you suck Lol. No worries, they're not bad. I just prefer them over the day. I don't like keeping my phone on silence while I'm asleep
    I'm game. I'll probably have nothing going on since Steve works tomorrow night.

bbm 5 keeps up good
    (Alphabetical)

Hey, how ya doin?

Those big convos are crazy. In the time it takes you to type a message, you miss 4 comments and get confused. Crazy.

Hi Brian! I'm doing good. How are you tonight?

That sucks. I'm glad I'm not having signal issues in my room anymore. Being connected to Wifi while I'm home helps a lot too.

with vzw i never have that problem hahahaha
    09-03-09 11:10 PM
    I can usually track them fairly well, it goes that way, but I have a high reading speed, so it helps.

09-03-09 11:10 PM
    Signal issues can be a PITA, Brad, but do what ya can.

I'll check into that in a bit bx.

Howdy, Brian!

09-03-09 11:11 PM
    I can usually track them fairly well, it goes that way, but I have a high reading speed, so it helps.

hahaha same here
    09-03-09 11:12 PM
    bbm 5 keeps up good
    Yeah, I know. I was in my first one with more than 3 people a few days ago with the PSH group. I don't even know why they invited me; I don't talk to most of them anymore.

09-03-09 11:12 PM
    (Alphabetical)

Hey, how ya doin?

Lol, Hey man My messages kept stalling so... I just kept trying to leave

Yeah, Wifi would be sweet. Although ours is down right now Nothing works in this house
    09-03-09 11:13 PM
    hi kasi & msg!
    09-03-09 11:14 PM

Yeah, Wifi would be sweet. Although ours is down right now Nothing works in this house
    you have to scroll ya tb quick and then get back into the convo
    09-03-09 11:16 PM
    with vzw i never have that problem hahahaha
    I was having that problem for a few weeks but it finally resolved itself. I would have 4-5 bars and be on EDGE but my data wasn't working well. One day it just randomly started working again. The weird part was that it only happened inside of my house. I could go outside in my front yard and the connecton would be perfectly fine.

09-03-09 11:16 PM
    Managed to tuck away 47k while we were at it. Wasn't really trying.
    09-03-09 11:18 PM
    I was having that problem for a few weeks but it finally resolved itself. I would have 4-5 bars and be on EDGE but my data wasn't working well. One day it just randomly started working again. The weird part was that it only happened inside of my house. I could go outside in my front yard and the connecton would be perfectly fine.

I have heard that happened to a couple of ppl but there is a number that vzw can press on ya bb (i have it some were) and it helps grab the closest cell tower and it helps with reception
    09-03-09 11:18 PM
    Yeah the big grop chats are nuts. No possible way I can keep up with that. I fall waybehind in TBL and the graveyard sometimes too trying to keep up, get frustrated and stop a bit to rest. Lol.

I actually sort of wish bbm V offered the option to crop for all users, or at least option to send pics full-size or reduce size. Sending 500kb pic through bbm is a hassle, since I keep it on max resolution all the time.

09-03-09 11:19 PM
    Signal issues can be a PITA, Brad, but do what ya can.

I'll check into that in a bit bx.

Howdy, Brian!

I almost always have 1x, it's just the EV cuts in and out. So everything works, it just might get delayed a minute. Nicer than not having anything like Rogers gave me Or going to stand outside of School in the middle of a snow storm to make a phone call. Yeah Rogers is awesome... Signal everywhere ******* they are
    09-03-09 11:19 PM
    hi kasi & msg!
    hey cate how you doing
    09-03-09 11:20 PM
    you have to scroll ya tb quick and then get back into the convo
    I've got a Storm No my signal was cutting out so I wouldnt recieve anything, then they'd all come in at once. And I'd try and catch up with 3 or 4 messages coming in every second
    09-03-09 11:21 PM
    I almost always have 1x, it's just the EV cuts in and out. So everything works, it just might get delayed a minute. Nicer than not having anything like Rogers gave me Or going to stand outside of School in the middle of a snow storm to make a phone call. Yeah Rogers is awesome... Signal everywhere ******* they are
    hahahaha that would totally suck to be standing in the snow to make a call
    Oh, I didn't even notice BK got 47 000

Wifi is sweet. It works for web browsing even when I don't have a SIM in my Curve.

hi kasi & msg!
    How are you doing?

09-03-09 11:22 PM
    I've got a Storm No my signal was cutting out so I wouldnt recieve anything, then they'd all come in at once. And I'd try and catch up with 3 or 4 messages coming in every second
    yea you have to be quick on ya toes and make sure all ya stuff is closed and bbm is the only thing running and you shouldnt have an issue
    09-03-09 11:22 PM
    hahahaha that would totally suck to be standing in the snow to make a call
    Oh I hate Rogers. They constantly advertise their amazing signal... I get signal all over Fanshawe. Even in the computer labs that aren't supposed to allow signal through
    09-03-09 11:24 PM
    Oh I hate Rogers. They constantly advertise their amazing signal... I get signal all over Fanshawe. Even in the computer labs that aren't supposed to allow signal through
    man your stuff is backwards alright
    09-03-09 11:25 PM
86,775 ... 18771878187918801881 ...