There's crazy people out there man. Personally, if somebody hit my kid, I would have hurt him. Probably end up going to jail myself though...
    There is hope for you yet Brad!

hello Jason...again
    Hi Shilah....again.

Jason I would actually love to witness someone trying to hit one of your kids. I would need to run and get some pop corn for that because there would be a beat down!
    actually you will be a whiteness to murder in that case (this is jay were talking about here)
    You guys know me too well. Lol

Yea I know!! OMG have you seen his little boy?! I could eat him up!! And his daughters are too friggen cute! I think I would steal Jays little boy if I could get a way with it though.
    Awwwww....thanks Ambs. I don't know about the kidnapping, but you can definitely baby-sit him if you want....and YES, I'm going to have my hands full when my daughters are older.

*Sends Jason a home surveillance kit*
    Sweet! Something to tinker with! Thanks brotha.

I know they say ugly dads make cute kids ....
    hahahaha
    sorry jay lmao
    LMFAO!!!

That is horrible. That guy deserves to have his *** kicked.
    Yes.....yes he does.
    09-03-09 02:00 PM
    Awwwww....thanks Ambs. I don't know about the kidnapping, but you can definitely baby-sit him if you want....and YES, I'm going to have my hands full when my daughters are older.
    Aww Jay let me baby-sit him then!! He is so effin cute! &I promise I won't steal him! I'd love to have him for a day and spoil him!
    09-03-09 02:05 PM
    Aww Jay let me baby-sit him then!! He is so effin cute! &I promise I won't steal him! I'd love to have him for a day and spoil him!
    aunty ambz
    09-03-09 02:16 PM
    He's already spoiled. He'd just like to hang out with a pretty girl for the day.
    09-03-09 02:18 PM
    99 bottles of sheep on the wall 99 bottles of sheep take one down throw it around 98 bottles of sheep on the wall 97.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 02:18 PM
    aunty ambz
    Sadly I'll never be an aunt...well I mean I might one day, but I don't really talk to my 2 half sister or 2 half brothers. Hopefully one day that will change.
    He's already spoiled. He'd just like to hang out with a pretty girl for the day.
    *blushes* Awww shucks! I would love to hang out with your little man for the day...he is the cutest!!
    09-03-09 02:32 PM
    99 bottles of sheep on the wall 99 bottles of sheep take one down throw it around 98 bottles of sheep on the wall 97.......
    WTF?! Lol

*blushes* Awww shucks! I would love to hang out with your little man for the day...he is the cutest!!
    Thank god he got his mother's looks.
    09-03-09 02:49 PM
    WTF?! Lol
    uhhhh...nothin...lol

09-03-09 02:53 PM
    Thank god he got his mother's looks.
    Okay John might think you are ugly and you might think you are ugly! But that is a lie! He is HALF of you and looks just like you!!!
    09-03-09 02:54 PM
    WooHoo! I'm out of big brothers watchful eye. Let's see if I've got this straight.

Beast is traveling light, Shilah is panda silly, Gluteus Maximus wants to kill everyone, but the children, Bernie had no ball, but now he does, Think wants Jason's children, bx2md wants all the caffeine he can consume, Jason wants to kick booty, Mom is AWOL, and I think I saw Chadski in here earlier.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-03-09 03:05 PM
    I don't want Jason kids...the way you worded that sounded COMPLETELY wrong! I just want to steal his little boy and make him mine!!!

*shhhhhhh* don't tell Jay.
    09-03-09 03:22 PM
    I love stupid people.

The creepy guy (friend of Steve's) I told you guys about before bought a new truck last week. Yesterday while doing some of his accounts for him, his uncle ****** up one of his mowers badly and now he doesn't have the money to fix it. He tried to return the truck and get his down payment back but the dealership won't take it back. Now he is ******** that they "screwed him over again." Some people amaze me.

Wolf, I was working on that theme earlier and it is coming along. Do you think you could ask him if he wants the profiles icon on the home screen?

09-03-09 03:23 PM
    I love stupid people.

The creepy guy (friend of Steve's) I told you guys about before bought a new truck last week. Yesterday while doing some of his accounts for him, his uncle ****** up one of his mowers badly and now he doesn't have the money to fix it. He tried to return the truck and get his down payment back but the dealership won't take it back. Now he is ******** that they "screwed him over again." Some people amaze me.

Wolf, I was working on that theme earlier and it is coming along. Do you think you could ask him if he wants the profiles icon on the home screen?

wow ..... lolllol wow
    its funny and sad ...sad that ppl can be that dumb ...sorry
    09-03-09 03:26 PM
    Sure can kaka.

sings
    Oh the weather outside is frightful!

09-03-09 03:34 PM
    wow ..... lolllol wow
    its funny and sad ...sad that ppl can be that dumb ...sorry
    I know! He does stuff without thinking all the time and bought this truck on a whim.

Its a very long story but the short version goes something like this; He already has an F-250 for business, wanted something for a personal vehicle that was more fuel efficient... He ran out and bought a Dodge 3500 crew cab, short bed pickup; using all of the money he had in savings...after being advised to hold off until he had more money put away just in case something like this were to happen. Not only did he buy a bigger, less efficient truck but he can't even use that truck to it's full potential because it's a short bed.

He made the choice, he's going to have to live with the consequences.

09-03-09 03:44 PM
    Sure can kaka.

sings
    Oh the weather outside is frightful!

Thanks Wolf.

09-03-09 03:45 PM
    Lol @ Ed and Amber.
    09-03-09 03:51 PM
    Shilah has been hitting the bottle again.

09-03-09 03:51 PM
    And the answer is...

No profile on the home screen. Thanks, and that guy sure is stupid. Might have been one of the posters on the Walmart thread today.

09-03-09 03:52 PM
    Kasi the creepazoid wouldn't have gotten porked if he hadn't bent over in front of them.

He can cry a river, build the bridge, and get the flock over it! Sheeple!

09-03-09 03:54 PM
    I know! He does stuff without thinking all the time and bought this truck on a whim.

Its a very long story but the short version goes something like this; He already has an F-250 for business, wanted something for a personal vehicle that was more fuel efficient... He ran out and bought a Dodge 3500 crew cab, short bed pickup; using all of the money he had in savings...after being advised to hold off until he had more money put away just in case something like this were to happen. Not only did he buy a bigger, less efficient truck but he can't even use that truck to it's full potential because it's a short bed.

He made the choice, he's going to have to live with the consequences.

and the dumb azz award goes to ...lollollol
    09-03-09 03:57 PM
    You're right Beast, and she's been hitting it, because she's been hanging out here:

09-03-09 04:01 PM
    And the answer is...

No profile on the home screen. Thanks, and that guy sure is stupid. Might have been one of the posters on the Walmart thread today.

Sweet. Thanks. It'll look better that way.

Lol. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw him on there.

Kasi the creepazoid wouldn't have gotten porked if he hadn't bent over in front of them.

He can cry a river, build the bridge, and get the flock over it! Sheeple!

Exactly! He does stuff like this all the time. Two summers ago he ran out and bought a Tiburon, and then after making one payment traded it in for the F-250. That added another $10,000 onto the price of the truck.

and the dumb azz award goes to ...lollollol
    Lol. Yep, it sure does.

09-03-09 04:16 PM
    wow I have been waiting for the cable people to get here since this morning and still waiting
    09-03-09 04:25 PM
    Think of it this way John, your on overtime.

09-03-09 04:28 PM
86,775 ... 18741875187618771878 ...