You were high in your sleep, and beat yourself up? Why Lord, Why?

LMAO!

Seriously, you must have hit something pretty hard while you were sleeping. At least it wasn't me. Ok, I didn't stay serious for long.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    *gives you evil eye* its been hurting since sat or so idk what the crap I did. If you dont be nice It will be you im gonna whack upside the head! IDK maybe I've done it before but it was the top of my hand and this is like by my thumb
    09-02-09 03:47 AM
    Uh oh! Not the evil eye!

:::: runs far and fast ::::

Yeah, the top of the hand would bruise easily, but the thumb, hmmmmmmmmmmm, that's pretty strange. I bet that hurts. Poor Shilah.

09-02-09 03:57 AM
    Didja try icing it down sporradically, shi? That is my absolute least favorite thing, coming up with a new bruise, scar, pain or anything like that and having no idea what caused it or how it got there.

Mornin' wulf.

09-02-09 03:59 AM
    Morning Sandy! You doing well?

09-02-09 04:07 AM
    Uh oh! Not the evil eye!

:::: runs far and fast ::::

Yeah, the top of the hand would bruise easily, but the thumb, hmmmmmmmmmmm, that's pretty strange. I bet that hurts. Poor Shilah.

When I bruised the top its cause I hit a door really hard by accident it hurt bad it was bruised really good lol. I know Im a hot mess right? lol

Didja try icing it down sporradically, shi? That is my absolute least favorite thing, coming up with a new bruise, scar, pain or anything like that and having no idea what caused it or how it got there.

Mornin' wulf.

I dont gots no ice.
    09-02-09 04:07 AM
    Like when I make like the hand symbol for "4" that right there on my palm is what hurts. I dont even member running into anything that hard or anything. only thing is if when I was sleeping I slept on my hand like that or something.
    09-02-09 04:10 AM
    Well not being a doctor, my guess would be you hurt a muscle or tendon. Hopefully it will get better as the week progresses, otherwise you probably should get it looked at.

09-02-09 04:18 AM
    Well not being a doctor, my guess would be you hurt a muscle or tendon. Hopefully it will get better as the week progresses, otherwise you probably should get it looked at.

they wont say anything but something stupid like "take asprin" or something like that.
    WAIT
    YOUR NOT A DOCTOR?!
    GASP!
    HAHA
    09-02-09 04:20 AM
    they wont say anything but something stupid like "take asprin" or something like that.
    WAIT
    YOUR NOT A DOCTOR?!
    GASP!
    HAHA
    I do seem to play one on CrackBerry quite often.

09-02-09 04:33 AM
    When I bruised the top its cause I hit a door really hard by accident it hurt bad it was bruised really good lol. I know Im a hot mess right? lol

I dont gots no ice.
    Howd you hit the door, partially open and reaching for it?

No ice is a terrible situation, how will I have bourbon on the rocks without ice? In fact thatd probably help your hand feel temporarily better.

Doing well thanks wulf, and yourself? Big plans this fine day? Mine include sleep when I get done with my shift in another 2 hours, so maybe 4 hours from now. Gotta unwind a bit first. Lol

09-02-09 04:34 AM
    I do seem to play one on CrackBerry quite often.

dr mr fluffy will see you now
    Howd you hit the door, partially open and reaching for it?

No ice is a terrible situation, how will I have bourbon on the rocks without ice? In fact thatd probably help your hand feel temporarily better.

Doing well thanks wulf, and yourself? Big plans this fine day? Mine include sleep when I get done with my shift in another 2 hours, so maybe 4 hours from now. Gotta unwind a bit first. Lol

Dont ask me im clumsy lol i dont know I just whacked it lol
    it will be burbon minus ice lol
    09-02-09 04:38 AM
    Mt big plans today Sandy include work, and my new work, which I need to put more effort into. And speaking of work, I need to break a hip.

dr mr fluffy will see you now

You making me giggle!

09-02-09 04:55 AM
    Mt big plans today Sandy include work, and my new work, which I need to put more effort into. And speaking of work, I need to break a hip.

You making me giggle!

arent little girls suppose to giggle? kidding kidding! YOU BETTER NOT BREAK A HIP ILL BREAK YOUR HEAD! lol
    09-02-09 04:57 AM
    Titanium replacement parts are fun. At least when they go over existing but somewhat broken up bones. Not sure a titanium hip would be such a good thing though.

Work and new work?! Crikey, that's an awful lot of work occupying your day. Take time to relax instead.

09-02-09 05:06 AM
    Since my bionic neck, I've been a huge fan of titanium parts. Sandy, see you offering to support me?

09-02-09 05:18 AM
    Good morning Shil.
    Glad to see you in such a good mood last night.

Good morning Sandman.
    Its almost over for you. (Work I mean).

Good morning Wulf.
    I left you a present on the last page.
    (Best viewed on a pc).

As for me, another late night of cb fun, another day of functioning with only 4 hours of sleep.

09-02-09 05:33 AM
    Morning Brian! I saw, and posted some music this morning to go along with it. Thank you for the hypnosis, I now want cigarettes more than ever.

09-02-09 05:36 AM
    Good morning Shil.
    Glad to see you in such a good mood last night.

Good morning Sandman.
    Its almost over for you. (Work I mean).

Good morning Wulf.
    I left you a present on the last page.
    (Best viewed on a pc).

As for me, another late night of cb fun, another day of functioning with only 4 hours of sleep.

im not all wham bam thank you mam now im more like ....whoa dude, totally chillaxin ya digg?
    morning LPG!
    09-02-09 05:36 AM
    UGH why does everyone smoke?! It's so nasty! I cant hardly stand to be around it anymore, burns my eyes. My dad smokes a pipe or cigar now and my mom smokes cigs YUCK!!!
    09-02-09 05:37 AM
    UGH why does everyone smoke?! It's so nasty! I cant hardly stand to be around it anymore, burns my eyes. My dad smokes a pipe or cigar now and my mom smokes cigs YUCK!!!
    I agree with you that smoking is nasty. For me the reason I started was as stupid as they come. I was dating a girl who smoked, and like you it bothered my allergies. I found if I smoked a few cigs, it didn't bother me as much. That was at 19. Fast forward to 30, and my back which had been bad since an accident at 19, gave out. The doctor I was seeing had me on heavy amounts of percocets. It triggered ulcerative colitis, and one of the things that helps keep it under control, is smoking. Since the ulcer brought me as close to death as anyone would want to come, being 6", I choose to smoke.

09-02-09 05:59 AM
    I agree with you that smoking is nasty. For me the reason I started was as stupid as they come. I was dating a girl who smoked, and like you it bothered my allergies. I found if I smoked a few cigs, it didn't bother me as much. That was at 19. Fast forward to 30, and my back which had been bad since an accident at 19, gave out. The doctor I was seeing had me on heavy amounts of percocets. It triggered ulcerative colitis, and one of the things that helps keep it under control, is smoking. Since the ulcer brought me as close to death as anyone would want to come, being 6", I choose to smoke.

I hate when it gets in my face it makes me irrate especially when im eating my mom does it all the time even tho she knows it bothers me. The doctor TOLD you to smoke?!
    09-02-09 06:02 AM
    I hate when it gets in my face it makes me irrate especially when im eating my mom does it all the time even tho she knows it bothers me. The doctor TOLD you to smoke?!
    I know it's hard to believe, but yes.

09-02-09 06:10 AM
    Good Morning! Today I quit buying cigs. I'm going to be out by the end of work. I am down to 5 a day, I will bum one or two a day - and pay a dollar each - enough to make it hurt to smoke.

09-02-09 06:10 AM

09-02-09 06:12 AM
    Cmon coffee!! Get done!

09-02-09 06:15 AM
86,775 ... 18601861186218631864 ...