Kids can be so heartless. They don't even realize it most of the time. Poor girl.

So 3 cups of coffee later & I'm rolling! And I just found someone who lives close by who can help me upgrade my os tomorrow! So excited!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 05:36 PM
    Do you guys recommend the official os or the beta os for my curve? Idk jack about either.

08-29-09 05:47 PM
    Kids can be so heartless. They don't even realize it most of the time. Poor girl.

So 3 cups of coffee later & I'm rolling! And I just found someone who lives close by who can help me upgrade my os tomorrow! So excited!

Yeah I know. Melissa thinks it is just because Lexi doesn't like the group of kids that she hangs out with and vice versa. But the way Lexi said it is anything but that. The good thing is that since they're going into middle school, chances are they will be meeting new people and most likely won't be friends after a few weeks anyway, especially with Lexi having that kind of attitude about them talking in school.

Do you guys recommend the official os or the beta os for my curve? Idk jack about either.

Personally I'd say the official. I've used a beta before but I always end up going back to T-Mobile's official OS. Its been the most stable on my phone.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-29-09 at 05:57 PM.
    08-29-09 05:52 PM
    When I was 10 I had this friend who was really clingy & after awhile I couldn't take it anymore. I told her we couldn't be friends anymore. I broke her heart. A few days later I begged her to forgive me, we worked out our issues as only 10 year olds can, & we are still close friends. I talked to her on the phone earlier today actually. The whole point is, kids can be brutally honest & they don't know how to handle things. I learned a huge lesson from that experience and I guess I'll never forget it.

08-29-09 05:59 PM
    I know how bad they can be. This girl has been over here literally all summer. The worse part is that her parents wouldn't even ask if it was ok for her to come over or spend the night; they would just drop her off because they had plans and then not pick her up for days.

Melissa's mom tried to separate them this week; Melissa was told no more sleepovers until after school starts but now Lexi is pressuring Melissa to sleep over at her house tonight. She was already told no but Lexi keeps telling her to ask until her mom says yes.

This girl is very manipulative. She reminds me a lot of one of the girls I hung out with when I was her age.

08-29-09 06:24 PM
    My Emma started 7th grade this week texted me that she wished she had never been born and was never coming out of her room. Nearly broke my heart, she one of those girls who is awkward at 13 but will be prettier when she gets older. She can't talk to her Mom, Mom was a popular girl and doesn't understand.

08-29-09 06:25 PM
    BTW, the kids and I are going to an anime convention in two weeks and their costumes came this week. Where do I go to find a black pleated skirt to complete Emma's Japanese schoolgirl vampire costume

08-29-09 06:32 PM
    No doubt about it, that is an awkward age for girls, and boys alike. The hormones are kicking in, and they have no idea how to control them.

Mike is there some sort of Sesame Street punch line to your last post?

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Last edited by BigBadWulf; 08-30-09 at 06:45 AM.
    08-29-09 06:47 PM
    Awww Mike I'm sorry. Being a teenager is soo hard. Most adults are so far removed from it that they don't understand & when kids complain the adults usually tell them how they have it so easy. It sucks. Poor girl. Its the akward teenagers that usually grow into such beautiful women. But they don't believe it will happen.
    You can probably find a skirt anywhere. I would check walmart first, ours has a lot of pleated & plaid school girl kinda stuff this year.

08-29-09 06:47 PM
    Kasi you probably don't have to worry much about that lil girl. Once school starts they get all new bff's anyway. My kids been in school 4 days & has 2 new bff's already.

08-29-09 06:49 PM
    I know Blondie. Poor thing was in tears and said I was the only one she could talk to. She said she hated being tall and having acne, and said the world is so fricking gay that if your not perfect, you're ugly! Then she was crying.

I said back:
    I'm so sorry honey! I know how you feel, I had the same problems when I was in 7th Grade. I'm not going to tell you it's easy, or to ignore it, or anything stupid like adults do. This is the most important thing in the world for you.

Just know that I love you more than I love anyone in the world and I want to help you. Tell your mom you need to go back to the doctor for your skin. We'll try a different medicine - or what ever. And I'll find out the right soap for you and we'll get that acne taken care of. Now I will also buy you a new outfit every payday too to help that area.

Please help me help you, ok? Just tell me what I can do for you. This won't help, but you are at that awful awkward stage in your life, but believe me that you're a pretty girl who is going to put all the mean girls to shame.

08-29-09 06:55 PM
    Kasi you probably don't have to worry much about that lil girl. Once school starts they get all new bff's anyway. My kids been in school 4 days & has 2 new bff's already.

Yeah, I know that. Melissa makes friends easily so I'm sure she'll have a new group of friends after a couple of days.

08-29-09 06:56 PM
    Awww Mike you're such a good daddy. Can you be my daddy too? I want a new outfit every payday!
    Lol okay maybe that's a stretch. Unless you're considering it & then by all means

As far as her skin goes I have dealt with acne for years & something cheap that works amazingly well is Neutrogena's "rapid clear" & also their "acne stress contol" lines. I used to use Arbonne & it cost me $50 a month. Neutrogena has been just as effective & 1/2 the price. And its at almost every store. Try it out. I've also heard good things about "ProActive". If its really really bad take her to a dermatologist to talk about Accutane. That stuff is hard core & only recommended for severe acne but it definitely works.

08-29-09 07:11 PM
    The man finally came home so I could leave! Yay! Party time!

08-29-09 07:35 PM
    The stadium I'm at is brand new, and holds over 5,500!
    We are loosing 14-0 in 2nd quarter

08-29-09 07:36 PM
    Wow Mike, I need to BBM you everyday and talk about my insecurities.
    Seriously, that was great.

kaka from everything you've told us of Melissa, she will be fine, and the other girl, she will be the one who will suffer through her social life.

Strawberry I don't have acne problems, TG, but I'm definitely in agreement on the Neutrogena products. I've used many, and never been disappointed.

I am however disappointed in my shuttle pictures. They were the last 2 shots on the roll, and really extra shots. I was afraid I might not get them and darned if I didn't. I do have some sweet shots of my favorite place in Florida, and I'll post a couple soon.

08-29-09 07:39 PM
    The stadium I'm at is brand new, and holds over 5,500!
    We are loosing 14-0 in 2nd quarter
    I give of them my pandas, that they may use them wisely, and kick the crap out of the visiting team in the second half.

08-29-09 07:42 PM
    I give of them my pandas, that they may use them wisely, and kick the crap out of the visiting team in the second half.

How sweet of your fluffyness to do

Come on Go jags go!!

08-29-09 07:44 PM
    I get the Neutragena for the kids already. They're like I was and will need a doctor's help with prescription meds. I threw the clothes thing in because I know how important it is to fit in. I really do know how she feels, I was moved from California to upstate NY in seventh grade.I did not fit in and didn't have any friends for a couple years there. Too often use grown-ups don't remember what it's like. I do.

08-29-09 07:50 PM
    Evening everyone!

Working my way towards home, another 70 miles to go. Been a long day, for certain.

My first 2 drops together took 15 minutes, my last, almost 2 hours.

But it's been a beauty.

08-29-09 07:51 PM
    Working my way

Last edited by BigBadWulf; 08-29-09 at 09:08 PM.
    08-29-09 08:42 PM
    Good evening TBL ******* How's everyone doing?
    08-29-09 08:47 PM
    Good evening Gluteus Maximus! Shoot anyone today?

08-29-09 08:49 PM
    Everyone's gone Hefty Hienie. don't know what happened.

08-29-09 08:50 PM
    Well, except for Ed, I making ribeyes, baked potatos fresh italian bread and corn. Basic diner for the kids and I.

08-29-09 08:52 PM
86,775 ... 18321833183418351836 ...