Silly Boy
    Thought you were waiting a few nights ago for them to launch it but they kept delaying it Looks sweet though. Wish the BB's had better cameras. If they next Storm had a better camera I'd go get one
    08-29-09 12:29 AM
    Wouldn't it be a riot riding 3 million lb+ of explosives on a guided missile assembled by the low bidder just to escape the giant blue green ball that is our sanctuary and venture into harsh conditions unsuitable for sustaining life?

I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat if I had a shot at qualifying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 12:29 AM

Shilah good morning again. I'm as shocked as Bernie you'd dream that. Imagine!
    I was actually.

pfft.

Morning TBL,
    Im exhausted and have 2 days of papers to do UGH
    Dont say anything to me. Not like im here.
    Sorry kiddo, said hi, got pfft. Then you were talking to Brad.
    08-29-09 12:37 AM
    Sorry kiddo, said hi, got pfft. Then you were talking to Brad.
    You said that at like 6pm when I was half asleep then I said morning../.....
    08-29-09 12:39 AM
    Thought you were waiting a few nights ago for them to launch it but they kept delaying it Looks sweet though. Wish the BB's had better cameras. If they next Storm had a better camera I'd go get one
    The 8100 has the worst of all, 1MP. Your Curve and Storm to I believe, have a 2MP. The Tour, Jav and future devices are 3.2MP, and plans are for up to a 20MP Berry.

Wouldn't it be a riot riding 3 million lb+ of explosives on a guided missile assembled by the low bidder just to escape the giant blue green ball that is our sanctuary and venture into harsh conditions unsuitable for sustaining life?

I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat if I had a shot at qualifying.
    A dream of mine when I was a child, but I only act like one now.
    08-29-09 12:45 AM
    You said that at like 6pm when I was half asleep then I said morning../.....
    Well what's good in your world kiddo?
    08-29-09 12:46 AM
    The 8100 has the worst of all, 1MP. Your Curve and Storm to I believe, have a 2MP. The Tour, Jav and future devices are 3.2MP, and plans are for up to a 20MP Berry.

A dream of mine when I was a child, but I only act like one now.
    My Curve had a 2MP, my Storm has a 3.2MP though I don't notice much of a difference though Lol. Even my sisters camera which is 9 or 10MP doesn't look that good. My LG Chocolate use to take the nicest looking pictures and I think it was only a 1.3. I don't get it

I took that a few years ago on my LG Chocolate Flip. I still have it on my PC. Looks amazing
    08-29-09 12:47 AM
    Well what's good in your world kiddo?
    Waiting for 7am then for sunday maybe going to go see the final destination movie if I dont I will be madder than a wet hen. you?
    08-29-09 12:50 AM
    My Curve had a 2MP, my Storm has a 3.2MP though I don't notice much of a difference though Lol. Even my sisters camera which is 9 or 10MP doesn't look that good. My LG Chocolate use to take the nicest looking pictures and I think it was only a 1.3. I don't get it

I took that a few years ago on my LG Chocolate Flip. I still have it on my PC. Looks amazing
    Software has a lot to do with it, and the settings you choose too. I know my Pearl takes better shots than most seem to get from their Curve, and I'm pretty sure if I got my hands on it, that would change. That is a beautiful picture.

Waiting for 7am then for sunday maybe going to go see the final destination movie if I dont I will be madder than a wet hen. you?

About to hit the sack. Been a long week, and I've got lots to get done this weekend.
    08-29-09 12:57 AM
    Software has a lot to do with it, and the settings you choose too. I know my Pearl takes better shots than most seem to get from their Curve, and I'm pretty sure if I got my hands on it, that would change. That is a beautiful picture.

About to hit the sack. Been a long week, and I've got lots to get done this weekend.
    That was in Banff Alberta. The nicest place in Canada(as far as scenery goes) that I've ever been It looks like a painting, it's so nice. That's Lake Moraine just outside Banff. The Fairmont there looks amazing aswell

These are pictures of the hotel off of Google
    08-29-09 01:03 AM
    Very nice Glut!
    08-29-09 01:09 AM
    Very nice Glut!
    Mhmm. It was a really nice little town aswell Not to mention the Tim Hortons 3 hours from there starts at $15.00... They have such a hard time finding people they make you rich, even in remedial jobs
    08-29-09 01:14 AM
    I can't believe I'm still awake

08-29-09 01:16 AM
    Well the time has come for me to go to sleep. Goodnight Gluteus Maximus and Shilah and lurkers among us.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-29-09 01:17 AM

that sucks
    Well the time has come for me to go to sleep. Goodnight Gluteus Maximus and Shilah and lurkers among us.

night
    08-29-09 01:19 AM
    Night Wulf. Maybe tomorrow we'll talk some more.

Brad those are gorgeous pics

08-29-09 01:19 AM
    Hey Shi how you doin sweetie? Haven't heard from you since earlier this week. You feeling any better?

08-29-09 01:22 AM
    Hey Shi how you doin sweetie? Haven't heard from you since earlier this week. You feeling any better?

Im tired. and since everyone said for me to stop talking about it or bringing it up I respectfully decline to comment.
    08-29-09 01:24 AM

Night Wolfie! Don't hurry back

Mhmm. Banff is sweet. Deer walk down the sidewalks, it's so cool
    08-29-09 01:26 AM
    Girl you know I did not say that to you!

08-29-09 01:28 AM
    Does daddy have to send you to bed, and tuck you in?

that sucks

night
    Thanks

I welcome it.
    08-29-09 01:28 AM
    Girl you know I did not say that to you!

Other people did. If your awake in a while I'll BBM you if you want to know, im still doing paperwork.
    08-29-09 01:29 AM
    Does daddy have to send you to bed, and tuck you in?

Thanks

I welcome it.

Well aren't you a sneaky Wulf! You should be in bed lol. I'll be going to sleep soon....I hope. Tomorrow it is

08-29-09 01:34 AM
    Thanks Brad, I came back for one reason, to share with you all the post of the day.

Sexy Girl Photos - Mis-representation of Products

With immediate effect, we will start removing items which is posted with "sexy girls pictures / photos"

The following are allowed :

- Lingeries & swim suits - but please make sure you cover any necessaries "areas", if not , we will still remove it.

The rest are not allowed. If you have any other question, please do write to our feedback.

For the rest of products, please do not use "Sexy Girl photos"

FAQ:

Is there any guideline ?

1. We don't think you need that, as 100% of all photo posted are misrepresentation of their products.

2. 100% picture posted are also copyrighted, which mean you don't have right to post them.

3. IF you want to share your families "sexy photos", you are welcome to post in our photo galleries.

I deleted the link within. It went to a Japanese pron site. Sorry Glut.
    08-29-09 01:35 AM
    Other people did. If your awake in a while I'll BBM you if you want to know, im still doing paperwork.
    You my dear can bbm me anytime you'd like. If I don't answer I'm sleeping. If I'm not sleeping, I'll always answer

08-29-09 01:37 AM
86,775 ... 18281829183018311832 ...