hi everyone well we are here at the camp site-got here about 630 or so, it was pouring like a muther. But now it stopped and were getting a camp fire going YAY! The kids were fishing in the pouring rain and were soaked to the bone *face plant* but they are having a great time! There's 6 adults and 11 kids! Adult party coming up shortly when we drop kick the kiddies off to bed

How is everyone tonight?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 08:47 PM
    I'm back, had a nice nap and now I have burgers on the grill! Mmmmmm, I mixed in mexican style shredded Kraft cheese (colby and cheddar) and Chicago Steak seasoning. I am the same here Bernie, I do 99% of the cooking. I may drift off - my new copy of American Heritage history magazine came today! Yes!

08-28-09 09:02 PM
    Glad your day worked out so well Bernie. Now you have me requiring a run to my favorite hot dog stand, for a Vienna, the only dog for me. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Strawberry maybe she just needed to know, when she calls out for you, that you will run. Every once in a while, a child needs that secure feeling that mommy is there for them. Luckily, you were able to pull it off. I know with the hours you work, that's not always possible.

The Keeper of Useless Sensitivity

That's incredibly sweet. You sure you're really a big bad wulf? Maybe even the big bad wulf has a soft spot hidden in there
    I do appreciate it. And the secret is safe within TBL. Maybe

08-28-09 09:05 PM
    Hello all!
    BK, Chad, LSG, Shelli, Shi, Bennie, Bunny, and of course the sweetest Wulfie around!
    Man I hope I didn't just miss anybody! Gotta get you newbs your own colors now. How's the updated list coming Wulfie?
    Shelli I'm so happy for you that it stopped raining! You're gona have a great time!

08-28-09 09:13 PM
    Mom did I read that right? Adult party? You, they're letting you play with the big kids?

Good for you Mom, and I bet the kids had a blast, whether they caught anything or not, just to be able to play in the rain.

Mike your Mexican burger reminded me of a favorite I haven't made in years. Tons of blackening seasoning, and constantly doused in lime juice as it is flamed, and I do mean flamed. Then it must have guacamole and tomato on it. Looks like I'm grilling burgers tomorrow.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-28-09 09:14 PM
    Uh-oh. Am I suddenly all alone?

08-28-09 09:14 PM
    im just surfing the internet lookin for good backgrounds for my BB and computer
    08-28-09 09:15 PM
    im here SBB, just bein lazy, lookin up new ideas to redo my game room
    08-28-09 09:19 PM
    Dang it, ok! I'm just a BigBad sap, there's no denying it. Most of you all know me to well to BS you anyway. Though I'll still try, and I know a few people who find me evil, for the things I've said to them. To that I will offer a favorite quote:

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest."Thomas Paine

I'll work on the list tomorrow, needed to just unwind tonight. It's been a *place where you can't get to the center of a tootsie pop* of a week.

08-28-09 09:23 PM
    Sounds like fun! Redecorating is always great. I'd love to see some of the ideas you're checking into.

08-28-09 09:23 PM
    all my friends hang out in my game room, and we are all involved with the fire/ems field, so i think im gonna go do a fire/ems theme, print pics of calls ive been on, and so on
    08-28-09 09:28 PM
    Hello all!
    BK, Chad, LSG, Shelli, Shi, Bennie, Bunny, and of course the sweetest Wulfie around!
    Man I hope I didn't just miss anybody! Gotta get you newbs your own colors now. How's the updated list coming Wulfie?
    Shelli I'm so happy for you that it stopped raining! You're gona have a great time!

hiya Blondie yep I am thanks!

And glad to hear T is "feeling better" lol. Like Wulf said, probably just looking for moms security and you were there to deliver
    Mom did I read that right? Adult party? You, they're letting you play with the big kids?

Good for you Mom, and I bet the kids had a blast, whether they caught anything or not, just to be able to play in the rain.

Mike your Mexican burger reminded me of a favorite I haven't made in years. Tons of blackening seasoning, and constantly doused in lime juice as it is flamed, and I do mean flamed. Then it must have guacamole and tomato on it. Looks like I'm grilling burgers tomorrow.

hmmmm....imagine that! Me allowed to play with the big dogs!!! YAY! I feel soooo loved!

And yes, the kids did have a blast with it! I think one of my nephews caught a huge gluteus maximus catfish! What a smile on his face

08-28-09 09:28 PM
    all my friends hang out in my game room, and we are all involved with the fire/ems field, so i think im gonna go do a fire/ems theme, print pics of calls ive been on, and so on
    hey chad! Sounds like your re-designed room will be nice! Its cool to have a little hang out of your own to goof around with friends!

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 08-28-09 at 09:40 PM.
    08-28-09 09:31 PM
    I just had a thought for you Chadski. How about making it look like the whole room is on fire. You could even distress the furniture, but I'd seal it, or it will smell like the whole rooms on fire too.

08-28-09 09:38 PM
    wolf thats pretty sweet!
    shelli, yea its good place to hang out and relax
    08-28-09 09:48 PM
    Thanks Chadski! Once in a while something good comes out my gluteus maximus.

08-28-09 10:13 PM
    Hey ummm I've got a question. The new guy, who's screen name I can't pronounce, is his real name Bernie? Why have I been calling him Bennie?

08-28-09 10:18 PM
    ehh its ok SBB, i get called a bunch of different names lol
    08-28-09 10:25 PM
    Yes Strawberry his real name is Bernie. His screen name is A�aric.

08-28-09 10:34 PM
    Woot! Still a go for launch right now. Yay!

The Keeper of Challenger Memories from My Porch 20 Miles Away

08-28-09 10:44 PM
    But the letters for Bernie's screen name are A-L-aric.

08-28-09 10:45 PM
    Hello all! Just popping in to say hi and waiting for their next game to start to get in and blow some stuff up...
    08-28-09 10:59 PM
    You sound surprised Shilah.

I was actually.
    Heck yeah Bernie, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Shilah good morning again. I'm as shocked as Bernie you'd dream that. Imagine!

Ok there miss lipzip !

pfft.

Morning TBL,
    Im exhausted and have 2 days of papers to do UGH
    08-28-09 11:25 PM
    What's going on losers?
    08-28-09 11:25 PM
    i wanna see Final Destination.

rabbits love horror movies, its a known fact!
    08-28-09 11:26 PM
86,775 ... 18261827182818291830 ...