So Mike I guess no socks for you, which "socks" for you.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 06:13 AM
    Hahahah! Took me a second Ed I loe those little white socks, ahem, cough, cough.... So you getting OT Shi ?

08-28-09 06:16 AM
    Names of the Moment

Good morning Tare pandas.

Good morning cinnamon rolls.

Good morning need groceries.

My name is coffee cigarettes wap.

Good morning coffee cigarettes wap!

Morning in TBL Brian! I'm always eating, so I'm always needing groceries.

kaka I've discovered something playing with PhotoBucket and emails yesterday. If you send the image via Yahoo, or similar instead of your BlackBerry addy, it goes in your main album. WooHoo!
    Really? I'm going to have to remember that and switch it to my Yahoo address when I send them.

Good morning Shi Ed Jef Brian Kasi

Good morning Mikey!

I have to stay an hour late at work

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-28-09 at 06:26 AM.
    08-28-09 06:17 AM
    Shower time . Be back later after I get to work. If I have time - I am swamped!

08-28-09 06:20 AM
    Hahahah! Took me a second Ed I loe those little white socks, ahem, cough, cough.... So you getting OT Shi ?

Yep and I work tonight too
    08-28-09 06:22 AM
    Had a feeling if you had known that you would have said something kaka. I must say, getting the emails is sweet. The really interesting thing, if you get the image addy from the mobile browser, it's a smaller size. Everything is the same in the code, except for the first few letters.

08-28-09 06:23 AM
    Had a feeling if you had known that you would have said something kaka. I must say, getting the emails is sweet. The really interesting thing, if you get the image addy from the mobile browser, it's a smaller size. Everything is the same in the code, except for the first few letters.

Yeah, I had no idea that was how it worked. Thank you for figuring that out. I noticed that the other day. On the mobile site the direct address for my pictures starts with "i" and on the PC it starts with "s". Whenever I get a link from the mobile site I always switch the first letter out and then it is the right size.
    08-28-09 06:28 AM
    You're welcome kaka. As a whole, we TBLers make a great team.

08-28-09 06:32 AM
    Since were on the subject of photobucket..... do I have to go to the site on a comp to get the emails sent to me with the links in them?
    oh and mmm yogurt
    08-28-09 06:34 AM
    I'm sure kaka will be answering that too. You should receive them without doing anything Shilah. I don't see any setting in PhotoBucket for that, other than listing your email in your options.

Ok folks. I'm working and lurking.

08-28-09 06:41 AM
    I'm sure kaka will be answering that too. You should receive them without doing anything Shilah. I don't see any setting in PhotoBucket for that, other than listing your email in your options.

Ok folks. I'm working and lurking.

It doesnt give me the link........
    08-28-09 06:46 AM
    Since were on the subject of photobucket..... do I have to go to the site on a comp to get the emails sent to me with the links in them?
    oh and mmm yogurt
    No you don't. There is no setting to disable them. As long as you are emailing the pictures from your phone you will receive a "confirmation email" with the link to the image in it.
    08-28-09 06:47 AM
    No you don't. There is no setting to disable them. As long as you are emailing the pictures from your phone you will receive a "confirmation email" with the link to the image in it.
    Thanks I'm gonna test it out in a second.
    08-28-09 06:50 AM
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm! So it has to be from your phone?

08-28-09 06:50 AM
    Test

Ok well that didnt work and that was the only link that I got in the email.
    08-28-09 06:52 AM
    morning Pop Mike Shil Kasi and Lsg errr...cigarettes wap

How is everyone today?

Well, we are going camping this w/end (really not my thing at all) so this should be interesting! I hope the weather holds up also.

I need coffee too....still half aasleepp

08-28-09 06:54 AM
    morning Pop Mike Shil Kasi and Lsg errr...cigarettes wap

How is everyone today?

Well, we are going camping this w/end (really not my thing at all) so this should be interesting! I hope the weather holds up also.

I need coffee too....still half aasleepp

morning.
    I love camping. I'll trade places with you! lol
    08-28-09 06:56 AM
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm! So it has to be from your phone?

I think so. I've never tried emailing one from the computer since I just upload them right to the site.

Test

Ok well that didnt work and that was the only link that I got in the email.
    You have to remove the ?action=view&current= from the middle of it. Sorry, I should have mentioned that.
    08-28-09 06:57 AM
    I think so. I've never tried emailing one from the computer since I just upload them right to the site.

You have to remove the ?action=view&current= from the middle of it. Sorry, I should have mentioned that.
    Oh cool! It works now! Thanks!
    08-28-09 07:04 AM
    Morning Mom! Get to it! Glad to hear you decided to go with the fam. I hope it's not as miserable a time as you expect.

Thanks kaka, I knew you'd get Shilah straightened out. I'll have to upload an image when I get home and see what happens.

Returning to lurk mode.

08-28-09 07:07 AM
    Morning Mom! Get to it! Glad to hear you decided to go with the fam. I hope it's not as miserable a time as you expect.

Thanks kaka, I knew you'd get Shilah straightened out. I'll have to upload an image when I get home and see what happens.

Returning to lurk mode.

Im as straight as an arrow what are you talking about?!!??!!!
    08-28-09 07:16 AM
    morning.
    I love camping. I'll trade places with you! lol
    hi Shil! Great! Fly out here by 2pm our time with your bags, and be ready to go!

Returning to lurk mode.

yes I've decided to go! But, the !!tch of it right now, is that storm "danny" is moving up and its pouring here already now I really hope this is not going to be the whole w/end-that'll kill the trip for me!

Hope you are well today

08-28-09 07:27 AM
    hi Shil! Great! Fly out here by 2pm our time with your bags, and be ready to go!
    yes I've decided to go! But, the !!tch of it right now, is that storm "danny" is moving up and its pouring here already now I really hope this is not going to be the whole w/end-that'll kill the trip for me!

Hope you are well today

woot!

10charssssss
    08-28-09 07:30 AM
    Good morning les enfants! Haven't had time to read trhough the morning banter in detail yet, but I think I've seen:

Ed, Shilah, Mike, Kasi, Shelli. (Apologies to any I've missed - I plead innoncence on account of a lack of coffee).

Had a nice quiet evening with my wife (who came home a night earlier than expected - yay).

Back at work, trying to motivate myself to get productive - a hard thing to do when you're facing a roadblock (figuratively) & can't figure out a way around it.

Will pop in throughout the day.

Be good everyone!

08-28-09 07:36 AM
    Good morning les enfants! Haven't had time to read trhough the morning banter in detail yet, but I think I've seen:

Ed, Shilah, Mike, Kasi, Shelli. (Apologies to any I've missed - I plead innoncence on account of a lack of coffee).

Had a nice quiet evening with my wife (who came home a night earlier than expected - yay).

Back at work, trying to motivate myself to get productive - a hard thing to do when you're facing a roadblock (figuratively) & can't figure out a way around it.

Will pop in throughout the day.

Be good everyone!

Good morning! You spelled my name right! yay you! Now you wont have to die! lol (im jk btw, im not a phsyco killer)
    08-28-09 07:40 AM
86,775 ... 18191820182118221823 ...